Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐ŸŽถhe is a MELTER๐ŸŽถ
It's worse he's getting! He'd lick and eat himself if he could ๐Ÿคข
Thing is he isnโ€™t even good looking in my eyes, heโ€™s 4ft nothing, and also letโ€™s face it girls who wants a man who cheated on not just his beautiful wife but family, n is now posting his best single life over Instagram for all his followers to see what we all already knowโ€ฆโ€ฆ aamir ur a bellend son

Reactions: 14
Can we please discuss the giveaway ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ he's posted the bag and the second picture is his new girlfriend posing with the bag. How embarrassing. He really isn't doing himself favours when it comes to people sharing the giveaway

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we please discuss the giveaway ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ he's posted the bag and the second picture is his new girlfriend posing with the bag. How embarrassing. He really isn't doing himself favours when it comes to people sharing the giveaway
Omg I have such bad second hand embarrassment, how cringe! That girl is also a button for Talitha I'd feel so weird if I was a carbon copy of my boyfriends ex wife๐Ÿ˜ฌ also him on stories zooming into the price, we get it, it was a grand.. And it's still tacky๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why he has her modelling it? ๐Ÿคฃ It just looks like he's taken a picture of her before they go out and uploaded it by mistake ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ she is the button for talitha!

Reactions: 2
Talitha is prettier than the new one, her forehead is a bit weird, big maybe?? He looks soo petty doing things like that, pushing the fact that hes apparently habing a fab life right now!

Reactions: 8
Omg I have such bad second hand embarrassment, how cringe! That girl is also a button for Talitha I'd feel so weird if I was a carbon copy of my boyfriends ex wife๐Ÿ˜ฌ also him on stories zooming into the price, we get it, it was a grand.. And it's still tacky๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™„
Im gonna watch over the next 2 weeks and see how many more followers he gets. Am not convinced these giveaways actually bring them in customers !

Talitha is prettier than the new one, her forehead is a bit weird, big maybe?? He looks soo petty doing things like that, pushing the fact that hes apparently habing a fab life right now!
I can tell u now (Tilly was in my class in school ) this new bit is nothing to his ex wife, he clearly has down graded what a silly man, and putting all this over social media for his little daughter to grow up seeing. Tilly has done nothing but hold herself and kids together from heโ€™s been living his new life, heโ€™s a complete rat, and it shows on his Instagram!!! Lucky escape tillly!!!!

Reactions: 8
The impression I get is that heโ€™s went and bought that bag and has given it to his new piece to borrow for two weeks until a winner is chosen? Lol like why is her grabby hands on the bag? Get away aamir youโ€™re so embarrassing

Reactions: 3
His latest story, a photo of the new girl, with the handbag, and the song lyrics..... Soo in love with you ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
Reactions: 2
He needs to start using subtitles, haven't a clue what he's saying. Sounds like a mouth full of marbles ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.