Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he not have any proper family or friends to tell him to delete this tit? Even his new girlfriend? A solicitor maybe? They all must be enjoying watching him self destruct.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how this feed is talitha and Aamir but it's all about Aamir. Just shows when you are an absolute twit and think you're better than everyone, people talk and not in a good way!! He needs to learn how to be humble and realise he is an absolute embarrassment of a man and should be ashamed of himself! Putting up pictures of his daughter etc. If he wasn't a cheat and a scumbag he would still be seeing her as there is clearly a good reason why he isn't!! Aamir we know you read here so take it from everyone - shut up and live your life like a normal person and stop trying to live the high life it's embarrassing, and we all know what you are really like from the screenshots of messages that have been posted! Such a good role model to his child when he's calling people names 😴😴😴

Reactions: 11
Does he not have any proper family or friends to tell him to delete this tit? Even his new girlfriend? A solicitor maybe? They all must be enjoying watching him self destruct.
The only people close to him either pay him or he pays for them or buys them expensive tit like flannel feta salads and iPhones 😝

• Haha
Also has anyone else noticed that any transformations that he's posted have been when he was with talitha apart from that girl Chloe? 🤣 He never seems to post videos or pictures of clients, maybe everyone has seen what he's really like and decided to go to a proper man

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They would be better staying well away from him or they will be going down the same road hes gona go remember the people u snubbed on the way up ul see on the way down ....go and blow your nose mate we all no why

Why does he do that post every week saying how many queries he’s had about online coaching. Doubt it hun, who would want to pay you we’ve seen the way you speak to people.

Reactions: 6
They would be better staying well away from him or they will be going down the same road hes gona go remember the people u snubbed on the way up ul see on the way down ....go and blow your nose mate we all no why
I feel like you know quite a bit about this story.

Reactions: 4
My husbands been saying this about him for years. Always said he would be his own downfall!
Sure he’s such a pillar of the community, he wouldn’t be seen doing such a thing ❄
🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
My husbands been saying this about him for years. Always said he would be his own downfall!
Sure he’s such a pillar of the community, he wouldn’t be seen doing such a thing ❄
🙄🤣🤣
Maybe that’s why she’s a strong case for not letting him have the kid

I have never seen him with a single friend. I don’t think he has any. Which says it all…. (cue a ‘friend’ appearing on his story tomorrow)

I also think he’s reading every single post on this thread. Everything we talk about a story appears on his Instagram about it very shortly after.

there was talk he always posted the same clients - today he’s posted a wide variety of clients (I know someone said they may have been from when he was with talitha.

talk of him only training people already in shape - again posted different shapes tonight

talk of him having no friends - some randomer on his story last night - rent a mate

We said about him going on about Cisa’s drinking and last night he’s taking shots and is on about his hangover today

Wrinkly Gucci T-shirt - cut to flannels changing rooms - new Gucci tshirt (that he prob didn’t even buy)

loads and loads more. I can see a new member appearing on this thread before long 🥱 when he can’t control himself again…. Or maybe not since I mentioned it on this thread so now he can’t?! That’s how this is working aamir isn’t it. We say something you post a story to prove us wrong 😴 when all you’re doing is proving us right time and time again and showing us how much we get under your skin lol.

you’ll never in a million years get full custody of your daughter. You’re absolutely deluded and your lack of self awareness is shocking. You’re actually unhinged. Get a grip. Clearly the child’s best interests aren’t what you’re thinking of because if that were the case you would never take a daughter away from her mum for good, esp a mum as good as Talitha. Is that what your daughter would want? Why not two good parents to love her? You don’t need to be together to both love her? Why wouldn’t you want that? But it’s not about what she wants is it. It’s about what will make you the winner in the situation between you and talitha because you can’t stand that she came out of this on top even tho you tit on her. No matter what you do she will always win because it’s clear to see she is a decent person and it’s clear you’re anything but. Talitha didn’t have to say a word, you did this all yourself 😅😅😅 absolutely fantastic 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He's the gift that keeps on giving, pass him another shovel!
you know what I’m ranting about him saying he’s taking her for good but we all know he’s just talking crap as usual. Just makes me mad I’ve seen a few men do this. What would a mother be without her kids? He knows that. Just trying to hurt her prob knowing the post will get carried back to her. Leave her alone and move on, she has!! Keep your business to yourself, she also has!

I dont think he needs a shovel him and his big mouths doing fine on there own 😂😂 keep going your proving us all right

Reactions: 4
This 🙌🏼

I’m torn tho, because on the other hand if she went with a married person in the first place she’s not of high morals herself. You just don’t do that on any woman whether you no them or not. Like I said before though, what he did with her he’ll eventually do to her.

I do see insecurity in her tho. She puts her head down a lot when he videos her. She seems quieter and less flashy then him, not in to the ‘gram as much. And she did get kind of defensive when he said to her about the wine that night, he’ll just play it off as banter while chipping away at her. It’s called negging.

also why are the necks in his Gucci t’s soooo big looking, it’s hurting my head and looks terrible. I thought it was maybe the style and googled it to compare pics. Is it because he’s so small in real life?! 🙈
Yes i'm with you on that part , the fact she got with a married man (an accusation which he didn't deny on his little trolling spree) leaves me with little pity for her when he moves on to his next victim...........which he will! I'd imagine she feels uncomfortable being flaunted over his instagram , she feels uneasy about it as she knows where the relationship stemmed from but I'd bet shes already too intimidated to voice her opinion on that!

He does however need to shop in the kids section, adults sizes aren't for him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

A classic case of little man syndrome.

He's really downgraded with this one. She gets no sympathy from me for and in my eyes is as bad as he is.

Talitha is an unbelievable catch for someone that will treat her well. And this twit knows it and that he has lost her for good. Oozes positivity and genuinely cares for her clients. Best of luck to her.

Yes at this point I agree. Those horrible messages were sent from her account. Of course she knows about them, to stand by that behaviour is abhorrent

Embarrassed that he has a child shaped/sized head? Preaching to people to work hard for a body your comfortable in and only having a mad night out 2/3 times a year, works out every day, scrutinises his (and hers) meals and still feels the need to facetune his face 🤦‍♀️ A PT that is constantly using filters and photoshopping is one that isn't worth their salt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.