Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id say theres a non molestation order out against him otherwise whats to stop him going to the park when he thinks they are there or trying harder to see her.

Reactions: 6
Actually inside it???
Parked outside Newtownabbey police station. The bit where you park if you’re going into the station. There’s no other reason you’d be parked on that particular strip of road. Could be entirely coincidental though but after that he didn’t have contact with his daughter…

Reactions: 3
Parked outside Newtownabbey police station. The bit where you park if you’re going into the station. There’s no other reason you’d be parked on that particular strip of road. Could be entirely coincidental though but after that he didn’t have contact with his daughter…
It’s not a totally out there concept of an idea that he threatened her or something. We have seen what sort of temper the wee man has and that was to a stranger on the internet. Goodness knows what he’s like in real life when he loses his temper. I know we joke about him being small and useless but he definitely has the ability to be dangerous.

Reactions: 15
“Just a little longer and then I have you for good”

Just me or does that not scream narcissist?!
Almost sounds threatening

Like the sort of person who would gain access and then flee the country or something bleeping nuts.

Definitely a lot more to that separation than we will probably ever know

Reactions: 13

Like the sort of person who would gain access and then flee the country or something bleeping nuts.

yes the ‘have you for good’ bit would make you think he’s getting full custody (or primary residency or whatever it’s called!)

Reactions: 8
Wtffff have you for good?! Is that a threat?

they’re hardly going to rip a child from her loving capable and financially stable mother to put her in the hands of someone out on dates with women every other day! Hes probably going to get visitation at a centre or something

• Heart

What a stupid thing to post. If there is any concern that he’d take the child from mum and run this will only make sure he never gets the opportunity

Reactions: 5
Aamir could really learn from talitha. Throughout their entire break up he’s posted umpteen updates on their custody arrangements or lack of. Posting in sour taste about throwing her a birthday party she was never going to be there for. Posting how many days it’s been. Now posting how he’ll have her for good. Meanwhile talitha has took the high road and not mentioned a single thing about their break up or custody. She’s only posted positive things about their child. No nasty digs at any one.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I still can't get over the wee man is 4 years older than me, I may as well be 4 foot taller too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 loooool
He's so immature, I think I saw his BMW on Adelaide Street earlier, can't afford to put your car in Victoria Square? 😜🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can't get over the wee man is 4 years older than me, I may as well be 4 foot taller too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 loooool
He's so immature, I think I saw his BMW on Adelaide Street earlier, can't afford to put your car in Victoria Square? 😜🤣🤣
Cause he’s scrimping all his penny’s buying feta salads from flannels for his cisas birthday 😂 go shorty it’s her burfffday! 😅😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hes full of tit, and playing mind games, ironically he posted that after it was mentioned on here about him being in the police station.

Also, statistics show that the courts dont take children from their mother unless in exceptional circumstances, sure how could he fit in being a full time Parent, he wouldnt have the time with his insta videos 😂

• Haha
Hes an absolute hole doesnt like criticism neither does he like the truth but it will all come out soon enough then the tit will hit the fan watch him fall from a high height mark my words

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.