Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely think it's court related reckon aaron has been working in the background all thus time to stop her posting about the kids ....can't blame him really your supposed to be playing/minding feeding them etc hoe can you do all that and insta

Reactions: 18
See if she has gone for this boob job just a day or so after Oakley’s surgery then thats as LOW as you could possibly go!

Thing is I think she’s totally capable of doing it now with Oakley in hospital, but think she knows it might be a step too far for her adoring fans. By coming off Insta she won’t get any messages and will not be inundated from going quiet.

Reactions: 13
See if she has gone for this boob job just a day or so after Oakley’s surgery then thats as LOW as you could possibly go!

Thing is I think she’s totally capable of doing it now with Oakley in hospital, but think she knows it might be a step too far for her adoring fans. By coming off Insta she won’t get any messages and will not be inundated from going quiet.
wonder how she will hide the titties if thats what shes doing

Reactions: 5
wonder how she will hide the titties if thats what shes doing
I mean it might not be that, but she is so sly she finds ways to manipulate the truth, so could be vague about it in a week or two or so. I also think it could be in connection to these meetings and Aaron now being back on the scene. Either way something is going on eh!

Reactions: 5
She might have removed herself because we worked out it's Apert syndrome?
We worked it out a few months ago when the message was originally posted, so it won't be that.
---
It's got to be either a solicitor thing, or her hooters

Reactions: 7
Maybe Aaron’s used her Instagram as evidence in the family courts so she’s deactivated it so he can’t take any more screenshots/images.

Think the kids been removed from her for safeguarding reason as Aaron clearly took her to court. Well if so than that is a blessing hopefully she’ll learned the hard way do not used your kids as a weapon and used parental alienation

Reactions: 23
Maybe Aaron’s used her Instagram as evidence in the family courts so she’s deactivated it so he can’t take any more screenshots/images.
Think this might be it a threat maybe to say I’ll use your Instagram against you in court, no way would she voluntarily delete it herself and even if he banned her from having the kids on it she can do that without showing the boys faces plus he can’t ban her from having siennah on it so she could focus on her and her ads it’s very suspicious. I want to know what’s going on I’m bored not having a 1000 stories a day to go through

Now she's not on Instagram I'm going to have to get my kids out the bath and actually parent 🙄 I guess a 5+ hour drive to the metro centre could kill some time each day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Think the kids been removed from her for safeguarding reason as Aaron clearly took her to court. Well if so than that is a blessing hopefully she’ll learned the hard way do not used your kids as a weapon and used parental alienation
I read that as Oakley took her to court hahaha... I peed my pants lol... the poor kid should.
---
Maybe she’s been arrested 🤣
---
Either she’s flipped, or neglect
---
Aaron’s Facebook account has disappeared too
Aarons is still there I've just been on it and heard the 2 lads in the background chatting.
---
It will be to do with the kids on.socials..she will.have said ages ago no to the kids on his socials, then when they ha e gone back to court he will ha e said works both ways. Amd without the kids on her social media she has duck all. So she's had a little mental break down and deleted it. She shall be back

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.