Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far we've missed today:

A recap on how medically mummy is so amazing and everything is a bleeping joke but because she's so cleaver she's got to go and do the babies metal work.

A snapshot into a local soft play where Talia can sit and ignore the boys whilst posting selfies of those god awful fish lips.

She's also failed to tell us how tired she is and how exhausting life is and that she never gets to have a break, but is planning and potentially could be having a boob job right now whilst her ex druggie partner is looking after the kids.

Reactions: 12
How are you all seeing her instagram ? I can see tags but not her also her tik tok is public to me

just checked from my sisters page and it’s saying user not found she doesn’t follow Talia

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine what the staff at the RVI will do if they find out she's gone to get her tits done the day after her baby's surgery? That will surely warrant a ss report

Reactions: 18
I can only find her deactivated/deleted account by clicking on her tag on the fan page. Not coming up in search results.

She probably doesn’t want people to be sending her messages asking how Oakley is whilst she’s fucked off to get her tits done. She will come back online with 2 balloons stuck to her chest and make out Oakley wasn’t in hospital when she had them done.

Reactions: 6
I can only find her deactivated/deleted account by clicking on her tag on the fan page. Not coming up in search results.

She probably doesn’t want people to be sending her messages asking how Oakley is whilst she’s fucked off to get her tits done. She will come back online with 2 balloons stuck to her chest and make out Oakley wasn’t in hospital when she had them done.
I clicked on a tag and it says user not found but for others it shows the actual account but for me my sister and my neighbour it’s user not found 😂 also checked off my cake baking account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have to say I personally love how clever Aaron is at letting us know he has the boys again 👏🏼😂 he's not coming on ranting about 'some people'. Is he a dick? Yes. But, definitely more involved than we think & definitely cares more for the kids and their privacy etc than Talia does. He had a few moments of lashing back and I can't say I blame him she does everything in her power to wind him up but he's dealing with everything so much better now imo

Reactions: 39
Didn’t she say her sister was having the boys when she was going for her boob job? Bet she’s been told by Talia to make her insta private if she’s coming up and going to post anything so it doesn’t give it away

Reactions: 12
What about Aaron’s took the boys to live with him???? So she’s had a hissy fit and deleted her insta as how can she possibly carry on without them for content?? That’s why Aaron’s so quiet as it’s all been happening in the background?? Prob not but just a hopeful theory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she has gone for her boob job.. who’s going to turn poor Oakleys metal work because Talia is the only one in the whole of Newcastle who’s trained to to do it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you not think she’d just go quiet rather than deactivate if it was her boobs

Reactions: 7
Could Aaron as the other parent have asked (down legal routes) her not to post the kids on social media any more?
it was only the other day we noticed he’s deleted a lot of the kids off his grid too
Could be linked??? 🤔 🤔

Reactions: 11
Could Aaron as the other parent have asked (down legal routes) her not to post the kids on social media any more?
it was only the other day we noticed he’s deleted a lot of the kids off his grid too
Could be linked??? 🤔 🤔
If he has a court order for the kids not to be in the public eye then yes

Reactions: 9
Something juicy is definitely going on… Her going on about a lot of stuff going on and meetings she doesn’t want to talk about then all of a sudden he’s back on the scene after him being completely silent for weeks (since his threat to out her) then the sly stories from him where you can hear the kids to prove he’s got them, he never used to have them mid week either.
The kids photos disappear from his grid and days later she’s disappeared off the face of earth Instagram altogether!
Sounds to me like he’s rinsing her!!! Just as well… karma is a beautiful thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.