Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her friend has tagged her in her story an hour ago. She's with this one a lot so she'd know if Oakley is fine and not tagging her on stories. But don't think she realises her page is gone 😅

Reactions: 2
I can see everything on her TikTok and I don’t follow her… Might message one of her mates and ask, I hate not knowing 🤣

edit to add, not sure if it’s been mentioned but Aaron put a story up an hour ago and it sounds like he has the boys

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It’s confusing me, your clicked on the lines which shows her videos. But it says her liked videos are private. I think her profile always stayed active she’s just got her videos that she’s liked private (I think?!🥴)
---
This is what it says when a profile is private
Yeah it must have just broken for me. Thought it was extra drama and now I'm disappointed.

I've never clicked on Instagram so quickly as when Aaron just posted a story. Massive let down that it's an ad and not gossip but shows he definitely has the kids more than she let's on because you can hear them in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can hear the boys in the background of his story
good spot and theres a toy car on floor. He probably is having them more than we think he’s just not posting it. Fair play for staying hush when dealing with her bullshit

Reactions: 15
What’s the bets on when she’s back on? I’ll say tomorrow morning latest

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s only one reason and one reason only Aaron has put that post on where you can hear the kids.
Nothing about the food, it’s to show he’s got the kids without showing he’s got the kids 🤔
Maybe she’s eventually cracked?

Reactions: 36
Oakley must be fine if Aaron has done an Insta story.

So I wonder if she’s at the hospital? Probably not 🙄
I’ve got a feeling she’s deactivated it for attention, she’s probably gone for her tit job! Nothing would surprise me with her.

Reactions: 15
I think Aaron’s put that story on on purpose so people can hear he had the boys.
Strange she would chose to deactivate because it really is her only source of income unless she’s gonna go on universal credit along with her DLA. Not saying anything wrong with that by the way.

Reactions: 19
I hope she’s been banned! Broadcasting her children’s baths is simply disgraceful. I’m sure she did it in the end to rule up tattle as well. That backfired as much as her baby trap didn’t it

Reactions: 16
I reckon she's gone to have her tits done
I was gonna say the same! She’ll come back in a few days when she’s recovered and say she deactivated for a mental health break.
P.S Will she still be able to have 17 baths a day after the op? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep I’m thinking tit’s being done now too! That’s why Aaron is allowed the boys now and Oakley is in hospital so she is free to go. Won’t want it to be known she’s doing it now as it might not show her in the super mummy light she desperately craves!

Siennah is also away this week,fits it perfectly for HER…. It’s all about Talia!

Reactions: 22
Yeah that makes sense now tit job! She will come back say she’s had a social media break and say her usual ‘there is other stuff going on’ embarrassing

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know the company who was doing her boobs? They may post something

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.