Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bella246xox

New thread suggestion 😂😂

Talia trades her tots for tits: new boobs , old lies and Aaron’s parenting now recognised

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Beki123

@Beki123 how was the christening 😉
I’m here just about 😂
So ok 1st off Aaron’s family are actually here and read what is being said they also know I’m here which is ok as I’m not here to bitch about them me and his family member are close and we had a good day today

So ok Talia knew about Oakleys condition and that is what caused the split she never wanted Aaron there always asked him to watch the kids as it was one parent in the scan and he went along with it, Aaron didn’t make her leave because of Oakley being disabled he made her leave through the lies

Aaron paid the deposit and she gets housing benefit he also gives her £350 through CMS

He was paying the nursery fees but did stop once he found out she was actually claiming nursery fees from the government due to Oakley being disabled

Talia hasn’t been seen or heard off so there is speculation she is having a breast enlargement but that’s just hear say

She never allowed him to talk to his family or them to meet the children unless it was for filming

She also fell out with Emma as she was jealous of the lifestyle they live when Aaron could never afford that lifestyle

Aaron was not once off his face around those kids at all she’s bitter and she also said the same about Leo, Leo and Aaron actually now talk 😉

The boys are apparently extremely happy right now and Talia is also aloud to see them

Children’s services are involved but they wasn’t taken off Talia they are supporting her mental health needs and she’s got to attend parenting courses so has Aaron also mediation

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Beki123

The new poster claiming to know both sides

First off you are only reiterating what I said about Aaron now having his kids

Also about Talia having a mental breakdown

The bullshit that Aaron turned up on drink/drugs straight after his fight is laughable you do know he drove himself to Liverpool right ? What high on drink and drugs

Anyway I have a christening to get ready for 🤫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Beki123

I’ve just had to text the family member I forgot about the boyfriend apparently bus pass Ben was no bens name it was a name Talia called her neighbour when she looked down on them having no car so it was Aaron’s dig at her when he threatened to take the car

She is reportedly seeing someone and no one knows who

The photo was of Talia with white powder on her nose 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

A-Soul

VIP Member
I'm out for now guys! I won't take back anything I said, that still stands. But I can't see a woman who looks broken then still keep bashing her. I know what they both are, won't ever support either of them, but I can't continue on with this right now when it's clear that somethings going on with her. As a mother myself, I just can't do it!
This isn’t a departure lounge. ✈ Stick to the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Beki123

Yes Oakley is ok he was having a feeding tube from his stomach fitted as of yesterday he was still in hospital I think he still is. I will spill tea but as I know them very well they will probably know it’s come from me 🤫
I can confirm that all of Aaron’s family are now seeing the children

what more would you like to know

• Wow
Reactions: 52

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I can’t take another run through of ‘Which one is the worst person, Aaron or Talia’ just because she’s turned on the waterworks 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
agreed. She might not be the best mum (who is?!) but she has just been told that her baby has to stay in hospital and that must be soul destroying. I personally think talia is on the spectrum and finds socially dealing with things difficult, and raising children is no easy job. I feel for her.
On the spectrum? 😭😭😭 ffs I’ve heard it all now!!
She’s not on the spectrum when she’s out throwing her tits all over the place though, she manages to socially deal with trying to steal her friends blokes perfectly fine! And that’s just one of many examples!!
Maybe life would be a bit easier for her if she hasn’t been toxic and a selfish wicked witch all her life!
She’s brought everything on herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Surely to be banned from overnight stats in hospital it would have to be something like drink or drugs I just can’t imagine them ‘banning’ a parent from overnight stays so as above says is this just a lie and she’s gone for the noon job?!
exactly.. if she’s refused overnight stays in hospital with Oakley then she must of done something really bad and cannot be trusted??
but if it is something bad then why was she allowed quick visits in the day?
Doesn’t make sense.

Suffering with her mental health so gets rid of Insta and keeps Facebook and Tiktok? 🤔

All these stories coming out from ‘New members’ I will be taking it with a pinch of salt because it’s probably Talia or Tanya.
---
As I said, his family and friends was/is helping him in regards to drinking and drugs and he is now stepping up as a father to the two boys and has seen Oakley. I know people on both sides of the story, so I hear both Talia and Aaron’s side and what I said is basically a run down of what has been going on.
I know he didn’t show up, I also know he took the kids from nursery, it was when Oakley was in hospital and Talia’s mother had the other kids. Aaron felt the kids should be with him and not her mother. In regards to nursery, he also stopped helping with the bill and the nursery bills were high but there was a few reasons they were taken from nursery although the main one being he stopped paying towards it.
There is social involvement, but not so much against Talia more so to help her as she is struggling. It may not look like it on her stories but her mental health is at rock bottom and she wants to be with Oakley but can’t while they put a plan in place, so for now she is only able to visit. I don’t know the reason for her instagram being down though as his side don’t know and her side have not mentioned it they all seem to be keeping quiet right now while they help her, it is her Dad with her currently and I get my information from her mums side. There is solicitors involved in regards to custody arrangements because Aaron was refusing to have all 3 boys at the same time because he found it too hard and struggles with oakleys needs. There is a lot going on behind the scenes, I probably won’t post anymore to avoid both families finding out who I am but what I said was the main part of it all. Some very private bits have to be left out as it would give away who I am.
And he did show up in a mess at the hospital earlier that day and was only given 15 minutes with Oakley, his stories were later on that night as for how sober he was I don’t know I didn’t look at them.
Believe it or don’t I’m just letting you all know what’s going on since there is so many conspiracies
You said you don’t want to say too much incase you get found out but you’ve just said ‘I get my information from her mums side’

That's not something I would say if I was trying to stay under the radar 🤣

Judging by a couple of your posts you posted on here months ago, your defo from Talias camp!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Giving up her life? Compare her life to mine then. I have to sleep with my son every night, not had a night out in 4 years, have to take him everywhere with me, even smear appointments! Whole house has had to be made suitable for him, can't take him anywhere with noise, people etc so shopping and days out are a big no no. Not had my hair or nails done since before he was born, don't have friends anymore because I have no time away from my son to do anything, the list is endless. And I don't resent him for it. I've literally overhauled my whole life for my son and his condition and I love him so much I wouldn't change a thing. Her life hasn't changed and she's not prepared to make changes. Therein lies the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 49

RobotLady

VIP Member
Not convinced you know the full story and what you have heard is not all completely true.
This is very much what Talia and her family would have you believe and not exactly accurate.

Talia couldn’t afford nursery fees when Aaron refused to pay half because she wasn’t working when the boys were in nursery anyway. Talia claimed she didn’t have the money to pay nursery fees on her own. Weird, she had the money for tattoos, regular fillers, nights out and daily trips to the metro centre?
Talia owes Aaron an absolute fortune. Why should he continue to pay for childcare so Talia can do her shopping, spending money she owes him in peace?
She stopped him seeing the children.
Do you understand how that would feel, not knowing when you’ll see your sons next? Blasted over the internet as if you’re not an active parent, targeted by her trolls whilst said manipulator is keeping your children away from you.
When she was away at Alder Hey, he knew where his children would be and saw a LEGAL opportunity to see his sons. He did not do anything wrong in collecting them. They are his sons. There is no court order in place to stop him seeing them or picking them up up from nursery. Narcissist, Talia was far enough away that she was unable to control that situation. I think she is holding the children back from him until he agrees to pay more maintenance because she doesn’t agree with what CSA have arranged. She thought pumping out babies for a Geordie Shore star would see her set for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

kits21

I’ve been a silent watcher on this thread for ages now but never posted..

I’m dying to know what’s going on with talia’s insta.

also the boys are on Aaron’s brothers story, so looks like the boys are with Aaron again today.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Beki123

To be fair he is known for going on massive benders after his fights so I wouldn’t be surprised if he was intoxicated when he went to see Oakley in Liverpool.
There’s 3 sides to this; his, hers and the truth. God knows what the hospital staff must be thinking it’s embarrassing. When you have children especially one with additional needs you HAVE to put all your animosity towards each other to one side for their sake and they just can’t do that and the kids are suffering because of it. It is hard and believe me I’ve been there I can’t stand my in laws but guess what, my child still goes there twice a week with his dad because that is his family!!
He 1000% wasn’t pissed or drugged straight after his fight considering he drove himself to Liverpool 🤷‍♀️ and back home again

The animosity comes from her because he wanted out she spent money they didn’t have all the time was always looking for bigger and better things while bringing in no income of her own

He’s not a saint by any means but you are only seeing what Talia is showing

Not once has anyone seen Aaron neglect Oakleys medical needs or Cba with his kids etc

Oh and she throws at him he’s not siennas dad all the time even though she was happy enough for him to provide for her too

Where do you think all of siennas clothes trainers phones and activities come from

• Heart
Reactions: 45