Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if it was something to do with court or Aaron she wouldn’t be able to contain her self plastering her rant and rave all over instagram. Can a court make her not be able to post at all? It must be something bad if she’s done it her self

Reactions: 11
I just think it's weird timing how a lot of us got a message about reporting her. This thread will soon die if she doesn't come back 😂 not sure what I'll do now when my babies asleep and I have no one to rant about

Reactions: 14
I just think it's weird timing how a lot of us got a message about reporting her. This thread will soon die if she doesn't come back 😂 not sure what I'll do now when my babies asleep and I have no one to rant about
What does it show when you search her up ? Can you ever get instagram back if you’ve had your account deleted by them

I think if it was something to do with court or Aaron she wouldn’t be able to contain her self plastering her rant and rave all over instagram. Can a court make her not be able to post at all? It must be something bad if she’s done it her self
Yeah so if it’s going through court you’re not allowed to post or talk about any of the legal proceedings until after court has ended, even then they advise nothing is on social media. My abusive ex was literally sat in the courthouse tweeting about our case during the break. I immediately showed my solicitor and she took it back to the judge and my ex got a longer sentence because of it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What does it show when you search her up ? Can you ever get instagram back if you’ve had your account deleted by them
You can get it back, you just need to have a person connected to instagram.

The only thing I find weird is she lives on instagram and would have got a message saying her accounts been disabled if she can't get into her account you'd just assume the first thing she'd do is message her friends, family, and management to say her accounts been disabled, especially her management to get in contact with them whilst they try and get her account back but there's been none of that, yet. Even logging into her other page to say she's been disabled she needs help to get her page back. It just doesn't seem like she's in any rush to get her page back if it was deleted, as we would of seen multiple posts in need of help

Reactions: 7
You can get it back, you just need to have a person connected to instagram.

The only thing I find weird is she lives on instagram and would have got a message saying her accounts been disabled if she can't get into her account you'd just assume the first thing she'd do is message her friends, family, and management to say her accounts been disabled, especially her management to get in contact with them whilst they try and get her account back but there's been none of that, yet. Even logging into her other page to say she's been disabled she needs help to get her page back. It just doesn't seem like she's in any rush to get her page back if it was deleted, as we would of seen multiple posts in need of help
I wonder if it’s that naked post she did ? Or that many complaints etc

others are seeing her page though so she may have blocked lots of people and limited some ? I’m not sure on how instagram works as some are seeing her profile picture and some are not it’s very strange

Reactions: 5
Could be like a gagging order? Not sure if that’s just for press nd that?
---
Aaron could’ve put forward he knows how much she rants on socials about ‘some people’ and how she’s trying to ruin him so they’ve told her to not post or there’ll be consequences… god knows!
Or if he’s won in court with something, she’s hardly gonna come on and mention that, makes her look bad doesn’t it.

Okay around 1AM my sleep was disturbed. I hadn’t even noticed Talia’s absence on Instagram all day so when I came to tattle I was surprised. Anyway, straight to Instagram to double check and typed her name to search. Typed her name on Facebook and TikTok too… ‘Talia Oatway’.
The TikTok algorithms are incredibly intelligent. They use other information on our phones; like things you’ve searched to know what to present to you on the ‘For You’ page. This has recently meant that TikTok has been banned in several countries for government officials and their devices because knowing what is searched for could be valuable and dangerous data if it ended up in the wrong hands.
So after my initial hunt for some response from Talia, I did my usual and went to TikTok to try to get back to sleep. The FIRST video after searching ‘Talia Oatway’ repeatedly was a man on a podcast explaining that he had uploaded images of his children in the bath to the ‘dark web’. The father commented on what he would ‘do’ to his young children and shared it with other sick-minded individuals that would get a kick out of that.
Let me reassure you now, I have absolutely NO reason for anything like that to be on my algorithm at all. That said it gives me significant reason to believe there are individuals that search ‘Talia Oatway’ to see pictures of her children in the bath and upload them to similar sites. I will not be looking into it further, genuinely at this point looking into it further could land me on a register but in the hope that Aaron or someone close to him sees this; please protect those children.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I doubt it will have gotten to court yet, family courts are backed up and safeguarding cases take priority.

More likely she’s been suspended from Instagram for being a twit in multiple ways.

Reactions: 6
I follow 2 people who had their account permanently disabled one was posting images that were too risqué and one was posting a lot of conspiracy theories. Both had to create new accounts and couldn’t recover the old one from Instagram.

I do believe this is a safeguarding issue for those children. They deserve their privacy and her behaviour has been getting worse and worse. If Aaron’s behind it then bloody good on him 👏

Reactions: 15
I reckon it could be to do with Aaron using evidence from her Instagram account. So she’s been advised by her lawyer to take it down, so he can’t use anymore.

Here’s why I find it highly unlikely she did herself:
-Several of us have received updates to reports we made for her posts, on the same day her account was deactivated. Weird coincidence.
-IG is her main source of income so how is she going to make money now? Benefits won’t go far with 4 kids, one of which has very complex needs.
-If it was a custody/parenting issue, she would’ve only need led to delete pics of the boys. Aaron has no right to have a say over what she posts of herself and Siennah.
-She would NEVER give Aaron the chance to be only one on IG with the power to control the narrative.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She's not deleted it herself. It wouldn't show up the way it does still. If you deactivate it then you just can't find that person, it's like they don't exist.

Lets be honest Talia is bound to have a burner account to hate stalk people🤣

Reactions: 10
I recon there’s a number of reasons her account has gone but what if it was because she was actually shagging her mates boyfriend and has been rumbled 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm convinced it's the boobjob reason!
---
She doesn’t show up at all now when I type her name in.

Reactions: 14
If instagram have deleted her account she would still be on tiktok and say something if thats gone shes deleted her social media. I dont have tiktok to look.

I don't understand why everyone is getting different results when they type her name in . Nothing comes up for me .

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why everyone is getting different results when they type her name in . Nothing comes up for me .
Nothing comes up for me I have to look to the last time I replied to a story and it says instagram user. Just looked and her tiktok is still there so maybe she will update people on there today but she will no doubht be trying to get instagram back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.