Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i agree both have caused so much toxic environments for the kids .
they should be working together but all they do is play games and look at the other week with his Instagram countdown it was disgusting . To do that to your children’s mother my ex would never . They both need help to sort themselves out and be better for the kids . My son was in alder hey the first two years of his life it’s draining knowing you have kids at home that your leaving with family members so you can stay at hospital and then having to find somebody to sit with baby whilst you spend time with your kids at home . Trust me it’s hard work and a lot of guilt . My mum always made sure that I looked after myself too andhad my hair done or the occasional meal out with friends , it’s easy to look at her and judge her shopping whilst her child is in hospital but if you have been in that situation you really wouldn’t judge .

she is a awfull person and I don’t think she’s a bad mum I think she’s a struggling mum and she does the things she does ( going out ) to get a reaction from Aaron because she still loves him .

let’s hope they both get help and find a way to be good parents together

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well it’s certainly worked a charm. She turns the water works on and everyone starts feeling sorry for her 🤦🏼‍♀️
By the same vein you could say Aaron posts a photo with one of the children smiling and he’s surpassed her in the parenting stakes. There’s a pair of them in it.

Reactions: 9
they should be working together but all they do is play games and look at the other week with his Instagram countdown it was disgusting . To do that to your children’s mother my ex would never . They both need help to sort themselves out and be better for the kids . My son was in alder hey the first two years of his life it’s draining knowing you have kids at home that your leaving with family members so you can stay at hospital and then having to find somebody to sit with baby whilst you spend time with your kids at home . Trust me it’s hard work and a lot of guilt . My mum always made sure that I looked after myself too andhad my hair done or the occasional meal out with friends , it’s easy to look at her and judge her shopping whilst her child is in hospital but if you have been in that situation you really wouldn’t judge .

she is a awfull person and I don’t think she’s a bad mum I think she’s a struggling mum and she does the things she does ( going out ) to get a reaction from Aaron because she still loves him .

Oakley was in Alderhey for just over a week wasn’t he? Yeah you can’t begrudge a mother going to get her nails done or hair because I do.. but I’d get mine done when my kids were in school or at there fathers.. not when there in hospital.

Reactions: 21
They’re both just idiots. Imagine how much more likes and respect in general they’d get from people if they’d showed the world how to successfully co parent, especially how to co parent a child with additional needs. In a world where they could of raised awareness for aperts, worked as a team to give that boy the best life and showed that boy that from day one they’ve got his back, instead they decided to be bitter and twisted and dig eachother out and let all them kids down. They missed a trick because I’d imagine they’d be more successful as the crappy z listers they are if they’d even said look we’ve broke up but we’re still working together doing everything we can for our kids. They’d of got interviews and articles written about them but now they’re just showing the world that their twats and neither of them are stepping up for them kids and they all deserve better than this tit show ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 26

‘if you’ve been in that situation you really wouldn’t judge’ i have been in that situation so many times the thought of doing that is absurd to me and i think majority of mothers think the same even with out the experience. She has not been in hospital for 2 years she was in a week and couldn’t even manage that. I am sorry but it’s awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
they should be working together but all they do is play games and look at the other week with his Instagram countdown it was disgusting . To do that to your children’s mother my ex would never .
Your ex would never? By the sounds of it, you’re nothing like Talia!
I dread to think of the stuff he put up with from her, maybe if she didn’t put digs all over the place about ‘some people’ and constantly trying to put him down then he might not of felt the need to want to out her!! He obviously has stuff on her that she doesn’t want people knowing of though hence her ringing the police!! And her coming on massively defensive saying it was all going to be lies, that was before he even opened his mouth!
It’s her that needs to keep her mouth shut.

Reactions: 6
I can’t take another run through of ‘Which one is the worst person, Aaron or Talia’ just because she’s turned on the waterworks 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
By the same vein you could say Aaron posts a photo with one of the children smiling and he’s surpassed her in the parenting stakes. There’s a pair of them in it.
It wasn’t even Aaron that posted the photo, it was his brother… he’s not actually shown the kids!
And yeah you can ask a child to smile (which she does) but you can tell when a child is genuinely happy or forced a smile to look happy for a photo!!
---
Notice how she didn’t mention Maddox’s birthday that’s TOMORROW!!

Reactions: 22
Nobody feels bad because she cried .
i said what I said and some others have come and agreed ….

i silently watched for the last 47 pages saying how amazing Aaron is and he’s got custody of the kids I laughed many times at the fact none of you had any proof …. I didn’t say anything but I felt I needed to today as it’s obvious she is upset and something has gone on and Oakley is now not great in hospital for the next couple of months … blowing smoke up Aaron’s arse for watching HIS kids for a few days was never necessary he’s as much a prick as she is

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing is, Oakley IS great in hospital… obviously he’s having to have a lot of help but he’s in the best place!! And that’s what’s upsetting her, she said herself the SAD thing about it is that he looks the happiest and best he’s ever been… she’s realising he’s better off without her!

Reactions: 17
Nobody feels bad because she cried .
i said what I said and some others have come and agreed ….

i silently watched for the last 47 pages saying how amazing Aaron is and he’s got custody of the kids I laughed many times at the fact none of you had any proof …. I didn’t say anything but I felt I needed to today as it’s obvious she is upset and something has gone on and Oakley is now not great in hospital for the next couple of months … blowing smoke up Aaron’s arse for watching HIS kids for a few days was never necessary he’s as much a prick as she is
Have you got proof Oakley is in hospital for the next couple of months?
I promise I won’t laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ that was excruciating to catch up on (tattle and her Instagram), Talias plan has obviously worked on some of you
I don’t get why it’s suddenly so heartbreaking not staying with him over night but she hasn’t been arsed when he was in Liverpool or having surgery and she’s swanning off to the metro centre or letting her dad stay with him for the full week. But now she’s been told she can’t stay overnight and suddenly upset and making people feel sorry for her

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’ll be sat smug as anything reading this… seeing people feeling sorry for her after her plan to turn the tears on!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No one is saying she’s a bad mum for going out for meals and looking after herself. Looking after 4 children 3 under 3, one with additional health needs, must be incredibly hard. I’m struggling mentally looking after a 3 year old and a 4 month old. Being a parent is bloody hard!

But it’s the way she conducts herself is why people think the worst of her.

She’s never honest, she likes everyone to think she’s amazing and can do it all. She’d be more relatable if she showed the real days in the life!

Reactions: 7
It just makes me laugh how ppl turn. One min slagging her off next min falling for the waterworks 😂 then ppl saying everyone’s blowing smoke up his arse obvs can’t read all the threads where he’s been pulled to pieces. All because he doesn’t post anything negative lately (apart from the countdown) only nice shots of the kids what are we supposed to do make tit up?? I think there needs to be a part time rave thread for her because as soon as she exploits the kids and oakleys medical problems ppl forget what a vindictive nasty bitter bully she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It just makes me laugh how ppl turn. One min slagging her off next min falling for the waterworks 😂 then ppl saying everyone’s blowing smoke up his arse obvs can’t read all the threads where he’s been pulled to pieces. All because he doesn’t post anything negative lately (apart from the countdown) only nice shots of the kids what are we supposed to do make tit up?? I think there needs to be a part time rave thread for her because as soon as she exploits the kids and oakleys medical problems ppl forget what a vindictive nasty bitter bully she is
A thread for when Talia talks with a quiet voice and tries to turn on the water works 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.