Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well, it looks like Talia’s insta has been deactivated but unsure whether it's been done by her or instagram itself.

Wherever you are in the UK, if you listen closely and hear pterodactyl screeching, fear not. Jurassic Park hasn't come to England. That's just Talia flying up and down the RVI going mental over the loss of her only source of freebies/validation/sympathy

Also, well done to myself @BirkenheadTranny for the thread suggestion with the most votes 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well well well, it looks like Talia’s insta has been deactivated but unsure whether it's been done by her or instagram itself.

Wherever you are in the UK, if you listen closely and hear pterodactyl screeching, fear not. Jurassic Park hasn't come to England. That's just Talia flying up and down the RVI going mental over the loss of her only source of freebies/validation/sympathy

Cackling at this🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Also, well done to myself @BirkenheadTranny for the thread suggestion with the most votes 😁

One of the nurses (if she is at the hospital) needs to grab some holy water for that screeching! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon she’s either gonna be too embarrassed to admit she was banned and claim she deactivated her Insta for mental health reasons blah blah blah or she’s gonna blame some people and send her arselickers over to his page to comment some more abuse

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hope Oakley is ok looked from my business page too and it says user not found

I really Hope Oakley is ok 🙁
I'm a bit concerned by the abruptness of all of this tbh. He was on 3l of oxygen the other day so its not impossible but I really hope he's OK. For all her lying and whatnot no one deserves anything to happen to their child. It was funny to start but now I'm thinking she locked her tiktok to stop anyone asking questions because she can't answer.
---
Shes still public on mine
Oh it's back to public on mine now 🥴 bizarre

Said it all along social media is going to be her undoing, has she maybe realised this? Probably not!
---
Okay so just seen she went private now public - what’s going on with her accounts??? She’s obviously behind it though!

Reactions: 10
I’ve still got her tiktok, I honestly can’t see her doing it by choice. Is there anything on her mams instagram?

Reactions: 1
Hope Oakley is ok looked from my business page too and it says user not found
Honestly, if that poor baby hasn’t made her see sense yet to come off social media, there’s no way she would come off if something ever happened to him… she’d be loving raking the attention in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.