Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you not think she’d just go quiet rather than deactivate if it was her boobs
Normal people yes, but Talia has to post her every move on Insta. Plus this way, she can make out her insta was hacked, she deactivated it for mental health reasons. There’s plenty of excuses but if her profile is there and she isn’t posting bathing the kids 10 times a day she can’t stick to her ‘medical mummy’ narrative.

Reactions: 10
I reckon when she said she had important things going on few days back that was to do with the kids, maybe Aaron went to a solicitor and she's been told he has to have them

Reactions: 10
Is her sister Sofia? If so she tagged her in a story either this morning or the other day and it was a private account then too

Reactions: 4
Something juicy is definitely going on… Her going on about meetings she doesn’t want to talk about then all of a sudden he’s back on the scene after him being completely silent for weeks (since his threat to out her) then the sly stories from him where you can hear the kids to prove he’s got them, he never used to have them mid week either.
The kids photos disappear from his grid and days later she’s disappeared off the face of earth Instagram altogether!
Sounds to me like he’s rinsing her!!! Just as well… karma is a beautiful thing!
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head tbh. Unless it’s a huge coincidence but it all seems rather strange, the whole thing. I really hope karma has bit her pointy long chin

Reactions: 11
I can hear the boys in Aaron’s story so he back to having the kids and seems like he must have been getting things done in the background, she will just get her account back or set up another one she won’t be gone for long

Reactions: 7
Someone take one for the team and ask aaron what’s happened to Talia insta 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can hear the boys in the background of his story
I honestly think he does this on purpose , just like the one of the sea the other day.. he posts purely for us to hear they are in the background

Reactions: 5
I'm wondering if they have had a meeting and he's said something about her posting the kids on social media and that's why himself hasn't posted them and deleted the pics of them. If this is the case she's probably got so livid because it's her only personality to post her daily routine with her kids and just deleted her whole insta?

Reactions: 6
If she has removed it her self i don’t think it will be long before she cracks. How long is recovery for a boob job before you’re back home?

Reactions: 2
I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight not knowing if her and the kids have had their 10th bath of the day 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Without them kids for clout she will have no likes etc I really hope this is the case and he's gone and got some sort of order for her to not post them . The downfall of the bleep of all cunts 💗 love to see it . Everyone report her vids on tiktok too get her cancelled

Reactions: 12
Without them kids for clout she will have no likes etc I really hope this is the case and he's gone and got some sort of order for her to not post them . The downfall of the bleep of all cunts 💗 love to see it . Everyone report her vids on tiktok too get her cancelled
I wonder if he could use the fact there is even this thread about his family as a reason?

Thanks! Yeah it was definitely private when I checked in the last few days then! I can’t remember when I checked tho my memory is awful🤣
I saw her story today (or yesterday) about her sister and I clicked her sis profile and it was private x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.