Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good it's about time social media stopped allowing kids to be exploited by their parents. Where are the rights for these children?

Reactions: 17
Did her dad learn to do the metal work on Oakleys head? If so, she has probably gone to have her boob job, if it is gifted she will have to do an ad for it. She probably did not want to face the backlash of leaving her baby at the hospital to go and get her boobs done. Or, she has had her account removed from instagram as everyone has been complaining about her and nudity... but its strange as she shows her children in the bath and she's never been removed before. Another reason could be Aaron has finally gotten better legal representation, they flagged up safeguarding issues (kids being shown in the bath, kids being used for ads, the neglect that she shows Oakley - his milestones and physio that she has missed etc) and has gotten an emergency order. Remember she does not show everything and is a narcissist. Those are the possible reasons for why her account was removed. No way has she deactivated it as it gives her the validation that she needs and craves.

Reactions: 10
She’s happy to cover Oakleys face but will absolutely refuse to cover the boys. Absolute wet wipe she is.

Reactions: 8
I do think it could be something to do with Aaron . I think he’s been quietly working behind the scenes to get his kids taken off Instagram in some way . I don’t think it’s the nudity issue as there is much worse posted than what she puts on .
She lives for Instagram there’s no way she’s done this herself . Will she ever get it back ?? It’s all very odd . But then again she could be back on later and it’s over something or nothing .

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why you would de activate to get your boobs done, would you not just stay quiet and not post for a few days / weeks?

I think she’s either do it for attention seeking as always so people are talking about her or Instagram have disabled her account..
But I think if instagram had disabled her account she would have made a new one and shared stories asking for help to get her old profile back or logged onto the fitfamilyislife page and asked for help on that as that has a lot of followers.

I think she’s just done it for attention tbh 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why you would de activate to get your boobs done, would you not just stay quiet and not post for a few days / weeks?

I think she’s either do it for attention seeking as always so people are talking about her or Instagram have disabled her account..
But I think if instagram had disabled her account she would have made a new one and shared stories asking for help to get her old profile back or logged onto the fitfamilyislife page and asked for help on that as that has a lot of followers.

I think she’s just done it for attention tbh 😴😴😴😴
Talia do anything for attention?! I don't believe it 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yesterday I could see her account and it just had no posts etc showing. Today I can't even find it when I type in her full handle. Like it doesn't exist

Maybe it’s to do with the money Aaron says she owes him also. She is on showing what she has designer stuff and shopping trips and boob jobs the lot. Also exploiting her kids, just a thought. Who knows 🤔 strange behaviour tho. Also strange that Aaron said he was having a break then posts and you can hear kids in back ground. He is defo got something to do with it

Reactions: 4
Her social media appears to be her sole source of income. If she was going away for surgery she could have just not posted, or even prerecorded loads of material and uploaded it when she was away, or got someone else to do it for her.

Her account being down costs her money, so I don't believe she has done it herself voluntarily. Also those messages some people got yesterday after reporting her account seem too much of a coincidence. I'm pretty convinced Instagram have closed her down.

Reactions: 15
Nothing comes up for me at all when i search her name, cant even find her page. Im thinking from all her stories complaining how hard her life is, not getting a break 🙄, giving out constantly about doing things for her kids, not being there with oakley because she has to leave to be with the other kids ( bath them 🙄) im wondering if social services or someone said its best interest for oakley and her mental health if she doesnt have the other kids and has a "break from them" maybe she was made to let aaron have custody of them for awhile so she can give full proper attention and care to oakley. We know aaron has them from his story. But we all know talias narrative it will kill her to say aaron has them...so maybe she decided to come off social media as everyone will be asking about her kids and she doesnt wanna act like aaron does anything or explain hes in any way involved and cant post stories of them so would be getting alot of questions.

Just my opinion... either that or shes fucked off for a boob job the day after oakleys surgery 😡 but it was a huge problem for aaron to have a fight 2 days before 🙄

She said she was getting her tits bigger so we will be able to tell if she did get them done...and if she tries hiding them well we all are used to seeing her nips out alll the time anyways so it will be quite obvious.... really hope aaron has the kids for awhile and she has to care for oakley 24/7 like she should be

Reactions: 10
I do think it could be something to do with Aaron . I think he’s been quietly working behind the scenes to get his kids taken off Instagram in some way . I don’t think it’s the nudity issue as there is much worse posted than what she puts on .
She lives for Instagram there’s no way she’s done this herself . Will she ever get it back ?? It’s all very odd . But then again she could be back on later and it’s over something or nothing .
He knows full well that exploiting the kids is the only way she makes money/gets attention. So he’s prob been reporting her tit as much as we have lol he’s known so he doesn’t need to use his kids for cash. She’s known for being a witch and the ex of a z lister. She’s tried to destroy him but by bit with all her sly digs so he’s been quiet on purpose to let her dig her own grave and look what’s happened. She’s definitely had her account banned and she’ll be distraught. She’s only got herself to blame with all the vile bitter digs. She’s not liked by anyone. Her followers only lick her arse to get noticed as they too want a wag lifestyle by shagging someone in the public eye. Just scummy mummy’s they are talia just needs to get in the bin where she belongs

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't understand why everyone is getting different results when they type her name in . Nothing comes up for me .
you go on the fan page and click the tags. I deactivated my own account tho to see what happens and i was no longer in tags or anything so i don’t think she’s deactivated by choice.

Reactions: 4
Okay around 1AM my sleep was disturbed. I hadn’t even noticed Talia’s absence on Instagram all day so when I came to tattle I was surprised. Anyway, straight to Instagram to double check and typed her name to search. Typed her name on Facebook and TikTok too… ‘Talia Oatway’.
The TikTok algorithms are incredibly intelligent. They use other information on our phones; like things you’ve searched to know what to present to you on the ‘For You’ page. This has recently meant that TikTok has been banned in several countries for government officials and their devices because knowing what is searched for could be valuable and dangerous data if it ended up in the wrong hands.
So after my initial hunt for some response from Talia, I did my usual and went to TikTok to try to get back to sleep. The FIRST video after searching ‘Talia Oatway’ repeatedly was a man on a podcast explaining that he had uploaded images of his children in the bath to the ‘dark web’. The father commented on what he would ‘do’ to his young children and shared it with other sick-minded individuals that would get a kick out of that.
Let me reassure you now, I have absolutely NO reason for anything like that to be on my algorithm at all. That said it gives me significant reason to believe there are individuals that search ‘Talia Oatway’ to see pictures of her children in the bath and upload them to similar sites. I will not be looking into it further, genuinely at this point looking into it further could land me on a register but in the hope that Aaron or someone close to him sees this; please protect those children.
Oh wow!! Or could it be because it’s been mentioned a few times on here about her posting her kids in the bath.
Like you said the algorithm puts words together to show you what your ‘interested’ in… this thread title says her name then it’s been said a fair few times about her kids n*ked in the bath.
Or it could be a lot sinister, but this is what we’ve been trying to get across, we know she reads on here, she doesn’t know the type of people’s eyes who look at her account!!
I’ve said it before, she’s out those kids in significant danger many of times… there’s some sick twisted people out there who do like seeing kids like that, then the next day she’s posting that she’s alone with the kids at a soft play (doesn’t take a miracle to work out which soft play), or what time she’s going to be sitting outside the school waiting in the car with the kids, or the hospital at which time she’s going to alone with the kids! Disaster waiting to happen!!

I honestly think it’s the tits 😂 I know we all have different opinions lol but by deactivating her account herself it means she doesn’t have an influx of messages n people contacting her whilst she’s not posting and getting them done.

Just funny how Siennah is away this week, Oakley in hospital, and now all of a sudden Aaron has the boys.

Reckon that’s why her Dad was originally up, for her to get them done but Oakley ended up in hospital so he was sent there instead.

I hope it’s something Aaron/solicitors have enforced as the kids need their privacy growing up and someone has to safeguard them!!

Reactions: 8
regarding the boob job theory, PP is right, it will be a gifted boob job, given to her on the understanding that she documents her journey and reccomends the clinic. She’s been open about having it , and it will be obvious when she’s had it done so I don’t see why she would be hiding it now. I don’t think it’s boobs.
Hopefully Aaron is getting good legal representation together (why wouldn’t he be after he’s come into money) I hope they use the video of the sweets where she distressed poor Maddox for content. All the screenshots are on here Aaron, wipe the floor with her and take those boys ❤🙏

she’s dug her own grave

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.