Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talia ever heard of the saying the truth is silent? The fact you’ve come on with your fake tears to defend yourself speaks volumes. We’re not all stupid and delusional like your minions

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I defo think that was someone very close to T trying to keep the narrative to what T wanted. If you looked at their old posts they always defended talia and knew things before it was on insta
Agree…. So yet again proving what she is saying today is lies!

Reactions: 5
Thought he was on a ventilator talia no ventilator at all in this pic 🤣 if your going to lie atleast be a good liar
Poor sod still see she's embarrassed of how he looks I hope Oakley someday someone takes you and shows you off to the world and is proud of you
He will see all these posts when he's older and see how embarrassed she was of him and always had an emoji shoved over his face

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So she's leaving Oakley at hospital. On his own? Are you allowed to do that? I only ask as we swapped when my daughter was in hospital so she was never left alone. The nurses are crazy busy

Reactions: 5
How's your tits Talia? I'll put money on it that that's why she deactivated insta. We see you Talia 🧐

I hope Aaron continues with the legal proceedings and gets 50 50 at the very least so those kids have a chance of a normal family

Reactions: 14
I can't help it 🙈 I just can't understand how someone couldn't be broken in this situation. But then I always get told I'm gullible and believe people too easily so yeah 🤷‍♀️ I probably am just falling for it but I do hope it's genuine emotion from her.
I could understand why you might be sucked in IF you weren't a participant in this thread and solely watched her stories. But it honestly baffles me that people fall for her tit after seeing things that have been pointed out on here.

---

I've thought myself into a rant now :LOL:

She was a tit mum even before Oakley came along. Romeo didn't walk for ages because she used to leave him in his high chair all day so she could mop the floors 29 million times a day. Peak covid, one of the kids kept on getting coughs/colds/chest infections and every time she refused to let them do a covid test. Even if it was unlikely, I would want my child's doctors to run tests just to rule it out. It's not like they were suggesting a lobotomy!

---

I just hope they sort their tit out for the benefit of those kids. If Siennah is on a little trip away, I hope she is having the time of her life and loving the break from the shitshow that is her mother.

Reactions: 6
So she's leaving Oakley at hospital. On his own? Are you allowed to do that? I only ask as we swapped when my daughter was in hospital so she was never left alone. The nurses are crazy busy
you can but i think it’s selfish and cruel when she has adequate child care and no job between her and aaron

Reactions: 6
I had a scan at 20 weeks and they managed to see my sons estimated 4mm gap in his lip, being a cleft lip. They would have definitely noticed Oakleys head shape and sunken eyes. They also took cross sections of my sons head to see if he had the palate as well and it came back that it is intact. They can see so much on these scans, there's no way it would have gone unnoticed x
My daughter was born absolutely fine, nothing ever picked up on scans and then at 2 years she got diagnosed with a life limited condition. So no scans don't pick everything up, we all thought it was a walking problem and it wasn't, it was something on her brain.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Talia ever heard of the saying the truth is silent? The fact you’ve come on with your fake tears to defend yourself speaks volumes. We’re not all stupid and delusional like your minions

She’s not had them kids for days or been to the hospital. The fact she is not even acknowledging that Aaron has the kids speaks volumes. I think she had to deactivate her Instagram as she literally has no content. I think sienna went away and it was pre planned for her boob job. Aaron would have been so desperate to see his kids that she would have easily been able to allow him access for 4-5 nights . He won’t know aboht her getting her boobs done. She’s crying now but that’s because she’s being sent a lot of hate. She’s been reading those comments and replying on tik tok. I fully believe she’s in tears cos of the comments. It’s nothing to do with Oakley.I also do know of a child who has had a tracheotomy fitted and he was in hospital for 2 years before they finally got him home, due to the volume of carers that r needed and also because his mum was on her own and literally needed to stay up all night and there wasn’t enough care in place to allow him home safely. I think Oakley is on the road to a tracheotomy and he’s in hospital now being tested with various things to help him breathe but it will be a long road that will lead to a tracheotomy and full time , or a considerable amount of care

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
My daughter was born absolutely fine, nothing ever picked up on scans and then at 2 years she got diagnosed with a life limited condition. So no scans don't pick everything up, we all thought it was a walking problem and it wasn't, it was something on her brain.
sorry to hear that. The poster never said they pick up everything. My sons condition was diagnosed at birth. Talia uploaded scans and you could clearly see the characteristics of Apert Syndrome.

Thought he was on a ventilator talia no ventilator at all in this pic 🤣 if your going to lie atleast be a good liar
Poor sod still see she's embarrassed of how he looks I hope Oakley someday someone takes you and shows you off to the world and is proud of you
He will see all these posts when he's older and see how embarrassed she was of him and always had an emoji shoved over his face
Hes only on it when he sleeps, well thats what she has stated, I think that's when his breathing problems are at their worse or if he has a cold

Reactions: 2
Nice to see she won an appeal to get back on Instagram so she can pretend to cry!
She’s probably only crying because she can’t use him as much to get attention, what’s the bet she reveals that he has AS and starts showing him soon to fish more people in?!

Him looking so much better and happier is because he isn’t with a bleep who’s meant to be his mother and take care of him! So much for being a nurse and knowing more than nurses who don’t know him do!!

That baby is in the best place, he’ll be thriving!!
Hopefully when he is well enough to go home, there’s other options looked at so his life isn’t wasted away with her!
---
Even look at how amazing he’s holding his head in that grid photo… it was only a few weeks ago she was saying he wasn’t able to, now he’s been in hospital 2 weeks(?) with all the right care and support

Attachments

You would think knowing his breathing is worst when he has a cold she would have avoided going to places filled with germs like soft play, or letting the kids or her mum round Oakley when they had colds hopefully now the winter months are over Oakley will be less likely to gets colds

Reactions: 24
Nice to see she won an appeal to get back on Instagram so she can pretend to cry!
She’s probably only crying because she can’t use him as much to get attention, what’s the bet she reveals that he has AS and starts showing him soon to fish more people in?!

Him looking so much better and happier is because he isn’t with a bleep who’s meant to be his mother and take care of him! So much for being a nurse and knowing more than nurses who don’t know him do!!

Hopefully when he is well enough to go home, there’s other options looked at so his life isn’t wasted away with her!
I wonder will Talia still continue with her nurses course she was aiming to do

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so sorry to hear about your daughter. Scans would pick up aperts syndrome. It’s very clear on those images

Reactions: 10
Imagine

---
Even look at how amazing he’s holding his head in that grid photo… it was only a few weeks ago she was saying he wasn’t able to, now he’s been in hospital 2 weeks(?) with all the right care and support
Imagine admitting your child looks the best he's ever looked because he's actually being looked after and not neglected like she does. He always looked awful with her because she left his Sat's go so low he was starved of oxygen to his brain and shoved in a pram with a hood over so he couldn't see anything apart from a black hood you bleeping disgrace back in the day they used to hide their kids with disabilities because they were ashamed 2023 and talia oatway is still doing it . Vile bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You would think knowing his breathing is worst when he has a cold she would have avoided going to places filled with germs like soft play, or letting the kids or her mum round Oakley when they had colds hopefully now the winter months are over Oakley will be less likely to gets colds
She’s dug her own grave by saying he’s thriving without a cold in hospital.He was put in dangerous situations constantly by being take to soft play and around her sick mum.It also can’t help him to never have any fresh air and also have a blanket on his head 24/7

Reactions: 25
Hahaha ding dong the witch is back 😆

All fake accounts you say Talia??

Welk that’s strange because Beki told us you wasn’t allowed overnight visits and here you are confirming on Insta you ‘can’t’ stay overnight!

So thanks for the tea Beki ☕ Come back soon haha

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My comment about medical neglect got removed. 😂 so guess ithat the reason why he living in hospital now!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.