Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
agreed. She might not be the best mum (who is?!) but she has just been told that her baby has to stay in hospital and that must be soul destroying. I personally think talia is on the spectrum and finds socially dealing with things difficult, and raising children is no easy job. I feel for her.
Then why have 3 kids in 3 years this was her choice

Reactions: 18
She’ll have a new excuse for acting like a twit and self diagnosing herself being on the spectrum next week since someone’s said it on here 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
agreed. She might not be the best mum (who is?!) but she has just been told that her baby has to stay in hospital and that must be soul destroying. I personally think talia is on the spectrum and finds socially dealing with things difficult, and raising children is no easy job. I feel for her.
She’s way, way too vicious and manipulative to be on the spectrum. She has too much hateful intent. Personality disorder? Maybe. Not her fault, as it’s a mental illness, but she’s never seemingly helped herself, too busy judging and tearing down others.

Reactions: 16
Do you seriously think she would lie about having the kids knowing full well Aaron would just out her on it .. come on !!
She has the kids and she has been with Oakley… whatever went on nobody actually knows and we don’t need to know it’s her and Aaron’s business but you can’t say she has had the kids taken away just because He had them for three days .

Either way Oakley is clearly very sick and she looks genuinely upset the most genuine I have ever seen her . I’m all for calling her out on her tit but bashing a mum when she is down I don’t agree with and acting like Aaron is suddenly the hero . Yes she chose to have so many kids but it doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve time to herself …… Jesus if getting you nails done going the gym and the odd meal out with friends makes you a bad mum then most mums must be .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Giving up her life? Compare her life to mine then. I have to sleep with my son every night, not had a night out in 4 years, have to take him everywhere with me, even smear appointments! Whole house has had to be made suitable for him, can't take him anywhere with noise, people etc so shopping and days out are a big no no. Not had my hair or nails done since before he was born, don't have friends anymore because I have no time away from my son to do anything, the list is endless. And I don't resent him for it. I've literally overhauled my whole life for my son and his condition and I love him so much I wouldn't change a thing. Her life hasn't changed and she's not prepared to make changes. Therein lies the problem
I’d be your friend in real life 🧡

They are both dickheads and theres 4 kids caught between the pair of them 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Where’s the proof she’s got the kids?
Just cos she said ‘I’ve came home to put Maddox down for a nap’ doesn’t mean it’s true! She’s tripped up on her lies so many times before.
Nobody said she isn’t allowed near Oakley, just that she can’t have overnight stays.
But she is a danger to Oakley!
But where’s the proof he does other than a photo the day? Oh and cause some random said he did. No one would believe the other girl cause we all felt she was Talias camp but we are quick to believe becki cause she’s Aaron’s? They are both failing that baby both tit parents and I’m calling it now Aaron would never go for full custody of those kids cause he’s just as selfish as her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But where’s the proof he does other than a photo the day? Oh and cause some random said he did. No one would believe the other girl cause we all felt she was Talias camp but we are quick to believe becki cause she’s Aaron’s? They are both failing that baby both tit parents and I’m calling it now Aaron would never go for full custody of those kids cause he’s just as selfish as her
Exactly both tit parents and both don’t give a tit about the kids
he would never give his life up for them kids and Oakleys needs and we all know that ….

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Basing a mum who's already down? We are writing it on a forum which SHE choses to come read not sending them directly to her. If she dont like the opinions of others then she shouldn't read here.
You reap what you so in life. crappy actions have crappy consequences and now shes having to deal with them. Not her child before people blow my arse off, i mean about not being allowed to stay overnight and having to share those boys finally with their other parent. We are on here just like every other person are giving opinions on what's being shown and said.

Reactions: 17
Maybe she's realised now the extent of Oakelys problems with the fact she can't just take him into hospital have the nurses sort his sats out and then take him home. Maybe that's why she's now showing emotion becaue she's now facing the fact he needs to stay in longer term. But sorry her true personality has been shown before Oakley was even born. How she came across on the reunion show, shows she's a bitter toxic person and the real reason she only speaks to '5' people. There's no way she's on the spectrum and that gets thrown around to much to justify people's crappy behaviour

Reactions: 12
What's the need for the nasty bleeping comments?? Yous are allowed your opinions, I'm voicing mine! Some of you are so rude when you think folk don't agree 😠 I do agree with you all, as a mum I just can't keep going at her when it does genuinely look like she's struggling. Yes she's an hole for everything she's done, my opinion on that won't change. I'm not going anywhere just won't be commenting for now. If she's seen out & about doing her usual I will eat my own words!!

• Heart
giving opinions on what’s shown and said ….. fair enough only the opinions ain’t true have no proof to back it up
saying she’s had a tit job and left the kids …… what proof do people have she has had tit job .
saying she’s had the kids taken yet she’s just said the kids are home and Oakley is in hospital
saying she isn’t allowed near Oakley ….. yet she is with Oakley .

if she was lying Aaron would be straight on it he’s a narcissist as much as she is and we all know that they love nothing more than point scoring on Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do you seriously think she would lie about having the kids knowing full well Aaron would just out her on it .. come on !!
She has the kids and she has been with Oakley… whatever went on nobody actually knows and we don’t need to know it’s her and Aaron’s business but you can’t say she has had the kids taken away just because He had them for three days .

Either way Oakley is clearly very sick and she looks genuinely upset the most genuine I have ever seen her . I’m all for calling her out on her tit but bashing a mum when she is down I don’t agree with and acting like Aaron is suddenly the hero . Yes she chose to have so many kids but it doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve time to herself …… Jesus if getting you nails done going the gym and the odd meal out with friends makes you a bad mum then most mums must be .
It’s more the running out the door when a nurse comes to your house when you’ve let the baby’s sats drop to 75, having your baby lying flat in a buggy all day in a soft play you know that sort of thing! Nobody would say anything about her having a break it she didn’t bang on so much about how she has her kids 24 7 I’ve personally only ever heard her speak about her kids as if they’re an inconvenience. Yes those things do make you a bad mum actually she chose to have 3 children when she knows she lives in an area where she has no family and she knew Aaron was like when he would go on benders after she had the first baby so why she chose to have 2 more with him is her own doing. They were in couples counselling on TV when Romeo was a baby ffs it’s hardly the recipe for a big happy family is it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What's the need for the nasty bleeping comments?? Yous are allowed your opinions, I'm voicing mine! Some of you are so rude when you think folk don't agree 😠 I do agree with you all, as a mum I just can't keep going at her when it does genuinely look like she's struggling. Yes she's an hole for everything she's done, my opinion on that won't change. I'm not going anywhere just won't be commenting for now. If she's seen out & about doing her usual I will eat my own words!!
you have made comments for well over a week on her there is absolutely no need to get on your high horse about it nor announce that you won’t be commenting anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jesus if getting you nails done going the gym and the odd meal out with friends makes you a bad mum then most mums must be .
It’s doing all that before actually putting her poorly baby’s need and health first which is what we’re getting at!!
She left all 4 of those kids at home with her Mam who was poorly, when Oakley was back from Liverpool literally 1 day and probably as vulnerable as ever with a suppressed immune system, so she could go out and get her nails done, a sunbed, shopping and a ‘date night’.
Then days later Oakley was admitted back in to hospital with struggles with breathing cos he had picked up a cold of some sort… surprisingly probably the same cold her Mam and the other kids had!!!

Not to mention the running out the door as soon as the community nurses arrive!! Community nurses are there to support and help her with Oakley too but she’d much rather the time away from him.

• Heart
I wonder how any of these Talia sympathisers would feel if she was mocking them or their family members for not having a car, and having to use a bus…. 🤔 And that’s just the tip of the iceberg with the evil things she (and Aaron) have spouted in the past.
---
No nasty comment, just stating Tattle’s rules?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Maybe if she’d shown some genuine emotion for that little boy all along people wouldn’t feel this way about her . No one’s once said this situation isn’t hard for her , it’s the way shes gone about it & portrayed herself that’s the issue here . She’s never once talked warmly about Oakley about his little personality etc , the picture in front of the ambulance when he went in for his op etc ??? Flaunting herself still where possible, her designer stuff etc etc . No sorry I will not feel sorry for her

Reactions: 9
Maybe youre seeing it as mum how you would feel for her however other people are thinking as a mum how could you treat your kids like she does. Some mums think of the kids first

Reactions: 6
I can't see a woman who looks broken then still keep bashing her. As a mother myself, I just can't do it!
Talia’s one of the most passive aggressive bullies out there. Bus pass Ben - taking the piss out of a neighbour who doesn’t have a car. Maybe they had a LD?! Her whole personality screams nasty. I can guarantee that before Oakley arrived she would have laughed at people with disabilities because she was ignorant and nasty enough to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have 5 children, 3 of them in 3 years. I had 3 in nappies plus a 5 year old and it was really hard work. I honestly can’t remember most of it it was that much of a blur! I chose to have those children and I don’t regret any of them but I was a wreck and it was mentally and physically draining. One of my 3 under 3 (they’re a bit older now!) is autistic and some days are terribly hard but I think it’s a whole new level of strain having a child so physically poorly and in and out of hospital. It must be really difficult to juggle.

Talia and Aaron could have worked together to give those children the life they all deserve but they’re too busy being so incredibly toxic. They can’t even say each others names. Won’t even refer to each other as Mummy and Daddy. It was never going to work if they couldn’t be a partnership. They don’t have to like each other or even get on but they should be civil and able to coparent and ensure that this complex situation remained civil. But instead they name call, they are passive aggressive, they play mind games, they have let their hatred radiate through their homes.

Nobody could blame them both for being exhausted and emotional. For struggling. That’s ok. It’s ok to struggle. But what they’ve done is endanger a baby’s life and allow their children to be part of this toxicity. It’s heartbreaking. It’s all been avoidable. It’s very sad for those children.

• Heart
Well it’s certainly worked a charm. She turns the water works on and everyone starts feeling sorry for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.