Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think knowing his breathing is worst when he has a cold she would have avoided going to places filled with germs like soft play, or letting the kids or her mum round Oakley when they had colds hopefully now the winter months are over Oakley will be less likely to gets colds
“He hasn’t even got a cold” that’s because he hasn’t been dragged around filthy soft play !

Reactions: 23
Talia you just can’t help yourself can you, jumping straight back on the insta stories when only 24 hours ago you were having a break !! 🤣

Reactions: 11
Someone said there was a child at their childs main stream school with aperts and then I know one At playgroup who is just ‘normal’ but has the hands fused and skull deformity. So is Oakley considered quite a bad case of Apert Syndrome or is he a product of his environment?

Reactions: 10
Caught up to page 43. Scrap my naff thread tittle suggestion - the witch is back!! Probably
crying as her new jugs are causing her pain.

Becki, hurry on home to us Tattlers. Talia claims she’s been at the hospital all this time, yet according to Aaron’s family, she was nowhere to be seen?

Reactions: 9
Caught up to page 43. Scrap my naff thread tittle suggestion - the witch is back!! Probably
crying as her new jugs are causing her pain.

Becki, hurry on home to us Tattlers. Talia claims she’s been at the hospital all this time, yet according to Aaron’s family, she was nowhere to be seen?
I looked in the carpark and didn’t see her car when I was there. I was there 5.5 hours and never noticed her, we were in a room with a main entrance view aswell

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I do know hospitals can take them to court if they’ve enough evidence of medical neglect and ask for them to had parental responsibility so any treatment she refused the hospital will override and make sure he get the right treatment

Reactions: 10
Oh look Takias self pity party 🤣
So she's not saying anything about Aaron having the boys then? Of course she wouldn't admit it 🙄
I don't believe her bullshit hahahah. She's crying over the hate and not because of poor Oakley. It is extremely telling that he's thriving now he's away from her, that poor baby. I know he's getting all the love and care he needs from those amazing nurses at the hospital, he's better off there than with Takia.
JuSt To ClArIfY - I meant they can detect physical abnormalities easily on a scan, unfortunately the brain is harder to examine in the womb and that's just the way it is unfortunately. Genetic testing is always an option but nothing is set in stone until birth / early childhood

Reactions: 12
She said he keeps pushing the mask off his face... couldn't he also pull out the tracheostomy? I assume a tracheostomy is a lot riskier?

Reactions: 3
I see she deleted all the tiktok comments that don't match her narrative, I was waiting for her minions to recomment for ages before I realised 😂

Reactions: 12
Someone said there was a child at their childs main stream school with aperts and then I know one At playgroup who is just ‘normal’ but has the hands fused and skull deformity. So is Oakley considered quite a bad case of Apert Syndrome or is he a product of his environment?
Most apert kids thrive like any other kids with all the right support
Oakley hasn't had that
No physio because she cba
No stimulation because she hates him
No looking round at the views scenery other kids because she's ashamed of how he looks so he just lays under a hood

• Sad
Reactions: 18
All hail queen becki 👸🏼 congrats on everyone who was right about skanky hiding oakleys condition from Aaron!

Reactions: 16
Probably get shot down for this
but Aaron would never want full custody of them kids and everybody knows that . He’s not exactly stable is he . Has been times he ain’t turned up for contact when he had no reason to . He’s admitted publicly he has drink issues and goes missing for days on end . That ain’t good for the kids , I don’t blame talia having a break she Has the kids a lot more than he does . I don’t know I feel she gets judged far to much and he gets praised . shes A dick buts he looks genuinely upset and being a mummy with a child who’s spent most his life in alder hey and have other children I know how hard it can be . I wouldn’t leave my baby but I don’t judge her for that .

the last 47 pages have been blowing smoke up aarrons arse on how the kids are better off with him …. He wouldn’t ever have them kids full time and Oakley with the condition he has … the kids are better off without either of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she have to leave him at night though, it really turns my stomach.
Because the ward he’s on is a high dependency, step down from intensive care. Different hospitals have different rules. There are 3 other children in there with Oakley, probably isn’t much space by the bedside with him needing ventilation. My son was in hospital last year for 4 months, and I wasn’t allowed to stay until he was on a normal ward for this reason. Also if another child needs emergency care in the night, they don’t want parents in the way or seeing what’s going on as it can be traumatic.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.