Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I had removed I just couldn't think how to spell it 😂 I'm not in any pain if that makes sense only when i woke up and came round I'm just sore more than anything for me it is worth it it's done as a day case your home same day and you don't have an annoying hard mobile lump swinging round the boob 😂💀 I might try start on the wiki to fill some time honestly she thinks everyone's an idiot haha
Please let me know how you get on and if you still are glad you done it! I have 3 but one is 5.5cm🙈

Reactions: 2
Poor Oakley I hope his getting the interaction he so needed, I wonder if sienna will be home today

Reactions: 6
Of course he is he isn't starved of oxygen in hospital!! Away from you stupid witch
Also , since when did she post instas without her boobs hanging out or nips on show ? Something to hide have we Talia ? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she doesn’t read online forums but she knows it’s all fake accounts and bullshit and telling people to not believe it all 🤣🤣🤣 contradiction much? 😂 dumb bleep

Also the emotion in her voice will be pain from having her tits done, NOT compassion for Oakley! Don’t be fooled!

Reactions: 30
She does sound broken in those videos. And poor Oakley 💔 he's having such a rough time, breaks my heart thinking of a little tiny baby going through all this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I want to feel sorry for her but I cant not when I see how tanned she is, she's managing to do her tan and what not. Its so bleeping odd. Your past yourself but maintaining yourself. Priorities

Reactions: 28
my first thought was wow she is covered up 🤣 second was red nails 😳
So she has read here and had to come on and defend that! She just couldn’t keep her mouth shut! If she didn’t read here she wouldn’t have jumped on again 🙄 loada shite!

Reactions: 12
Tattle is all bullshit🤣 everything that comes out her mouth is bullshit ffs. Desperately trying to claw the narrative back.

Reactions: 20
Just watched her sob stories. It’s damage control!!! She’s not said the kids have been at their dads why?? To get her minions to feel sorry for her. She’s a skank pure and simple!!! The evidence is all on here to see SHE puts it all on insta we don’t make stuff up!!! Oh and as far as the boob job is surely she wouldn’t be able to hold her arms above her head??

Reactions: 23
Also these aren't fake accounts. So shes clueless. We aren't bots we are real people lol. Shes got plenty of time to read here since she been alone all weekend lol.

Reactions: 21
So it was all about the boobs!!

You were saying 👀 😆 …..
she’s so predictable that she was always going to crack. She’s even had to get the red nails in on the grid now.. hang fire and tonight it will be the boys and her tits. It’s all bullshit but she can’t help her self but defend everything on here

Reactions: 14
The break was long enough to get her boobs done, now back. Top up to her neck, no flesh on show. Surely no mother could do that?? For me that would be so unbelievably heartless!!

Reactions: 17
My heart aches for Oakley but I can’t help but feel relief knowing he’s getting the medical attention he needs. Her telling people to not believe everything they read is just her trying to blind everyone from the twit she is. Poor little Oakley man, he’s such a sweet little soul🥹🤍

Reactions: 24
If social is sniffing about I wonder if she is gonna be extra careful with what she posts on instagram

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.