Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If social is sniffing about I wonder if she is gonna be extra careful with what she posts on instagram
Nah she was caught numerous times driving whilst filming it didn’t stop her. She’s a pure narc and does no wrong when now that tit has hit the fan she’s still playing little miss innocent

Reactions: 14
I actually hope she does wear a top showing she hasn’t had them done because it actually breaks my heart to think a mother could do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she's had a weekend away from her boys to either spend with her mystery fella or get her tits done. Once she's enjoy d the break she is back with crocodile tears pretending to be supermum. If she hasn't already had her boobs done. What will her loyal followers think if she just fucks off when her son's Ill in hospital to get them done. The woman's a joke anf so are her followers. They must be thick as tit to not see that she deactivated her insta so she could duck off, leave the kids and have a good time. Sh didn't want her followers to see that. She couldn't give a tit about Oakley. She left him with says so low that it could cause brain damage. Then still didn't take him to the hospital when the kids woke up as she wanted to curl her hair anf do her makeup. Wake up you not so CLEAVER people. She's making a mockery of you and site in back laughing when you all praise her knowing full well that she is a tit house

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why not mention the kids have had some time at their dads? To me that’s telling!

She wants people to believe Aaron is a waste man who is not helping one bit and she is doing absolutely everything! That’s twisting the truth and being completely manipulative!

Reactions: 31
So she's had a weekend away from her boys to either spend with her mystery fella or get her tits done. Once she's enjoy d the break she is back with crocodile tears pretending to be supermum. If she hasn't already had her boobs done. What will her loyal followers think if she just fucks off when her son's Ill in hospital to get them done. The woman's a joke anf so are her followers. They must be thick as tit to not see that she deactivated her insta so she could duck off, leave the kids and have a good time. Sh didn't want her followers to see that. She couldn't give a tit about Oakley. She left him with says so low that it could cause brain damage. Then still didn't take him to the hospital when the kids woke up as she wanted to curl her hair anf do her makeup. Wake up you not so CLEAVER people. She's making a mockery of you and site in back laughing when you all praise her knowing full well that she is a tit house
Stupid bleeping keypad. I don't sound to cleaver In that message 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why not mention the kids have had some time at their dads? To me that’s telling!

She wants people to believe Aaron is a waste man who is not helping one bit and she is doing absolutely everything! That’s twisting the truth and being completely manipulative!
Exactly making out she’s that burnt out she had to come off insta!!! She’s such a vile witch and doesn’t get any better!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
We don't need to listen to people talia ffs we see everything with our own eyes. Your an awful tit mum and them kids deserve better any sane person can see it for themselves you stupid bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We would all have more respect for her if she was just honest!!! The amount of lies she tells and the way she twists things to appear a certain way by leaving out information that would show a completely different picture as to what is really going on!

Reactions: 14
I believe everything that @Beki123 said personally 🤷🏻‍♀️ the fact that Wah-wah😭lia is so quick to tell everyone how fake the information it is says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh come onnnnnnnnnnnn :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I can't help it 🙈 I just can't understand how someone couldn't be broken in this situation. But then I always get told I'm gullible and believe people too easily so yeah 🤷‍♀️ I probably am just falling for it but I do hope it's genuine emotion from her.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if that picture of her and Oakley will stay up as she hasn’t covered his eye bless him he such a little warrior

I can't help it 🙈 I just can't understand how someone couldn't be broken in this situation. But then I always get told I'm gullible and believe people too easily so yeah 🤷‍♀️ I probably am just falling for it but I do hope it's genuine emotion from her.
Nothing about talia is genuine tho

Reactions: 4
She says it’s all fake accounts, but that person who came on here and said she got her information from Talias side, said Oakley was going to be in the hospital for a few months….

(Way before it has been mentioned by Talia)

How would that person know that?? 🤔

Reactions: 19
Beautiful Oakley needs a nurse to help him…

but I thought you were practically one Talia?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But what do you define as broken? My son has had numerous surgeries health issues etc and I could barley keep my self breathing let alone the gym, PT, curl my hair, full face of make up, Selfies with nipples on show in a children’s hospital lift, elmis counter whilst in surgery, staying in a hotel instead of at the hospital, nights out, home an hour after he was out of surgery. (Plus more) none of that is a broken woman at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
On page 40, still catching up.

But, thread title suggestion:

Daddy’s stepping up, that’s ‘some people’ Chalmers, while Talia’s IG ban must be driving her bananas. 🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She says it’s all fake accounts, but that person who came on here and said she got her information from Talias side, said Oakley was going to be in the hospital for a few months….

(Way before it has been mentioned by Talia)

How would that person know that?? 🤔
I defo think that was someone very close to T trying to keep the narrative to what T wanted. If you looked at their old posts they always defended talia and knew things before it was on insta

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.