Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably get shot down for this
but Aaron would never want full custody of them kids and everybody knows that . He’s not exactly stable is he . Has been times he ain’t turned up for contact when he had no reason to . He’s admitted publicly he has drink issues and goes missing for days on end . That ain’t good for the kids , I don’t blame talia having a break she Has the kids a lot more than he does . I don’t know I feel she gets judged far to much and he gets praised . shes A dick buts he looks genuinely upset and being a mummy with a child who’s spent most his life in alder hey and have other children I know how hard it can be . I wouldn’t leave my baby but I don’t judge her for that .

the last 47 pages have been blowing smoke up aarrons arse on how the kids are better off with him …. He wouldn’t ever have them kids full time and Oakley with the condition he has … the kids are better off without either of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
The person who came on to say Aaron didn’t turn up for the kids many of times was someone from Talias side, so more than likely bullshit, but then he turned up to nursery to collect them? Which isn’t surprising, how else is he meant to see them when she stopped contact!! Doesn’t make sense, he either wants to see them or he doesn’t?
He’s admitted the drink/drugs problem, yeah… not the best, but people have to admit and reach out to get right help don’t they…
It’s the photos of the kids when they’re with Aaron compared to with her which speaks wonders!
He also has a Mam/siblings who will more than support him with the kids, they are family to them, who were also stopped from seeing those kids

Reactions: 20
I'm out for now guys! I won't take back anything I said, that still stands. But I can't see a woman who looks broken then still keep bashing her. I know what they both are, won't ever support either of them, but I can't continue on with this right now when it's clear that somethings going on with her. As a mother myself, I just can't do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread title suggestion
Custody battles, blasting tattle, happier kids, spot the new tits!

Reactions: 12
Also, she actually sounds like a parent. There’s some emotion behind the words
Emotion probably because she’s in agony after having her tits done again.. the hospital will be keeping him in because that cretin cannot be trusted to bring him in immediately when he’s struggling. It’s safer for him to be in hospital he can survive in there! As much as it pains me to say this though, she has other kids so it’s no as simple as rushing to hospital through the night, she has 4 kids it’s not that simple I know I would find it hard rushing one to hospital with 2 other little ones in bed and I think the hospital have said she’s no capable of taking care of him and that’s why she’s struggling. Bet she still gets her bleeping date nights tho eh and her PT sessions and what not

Reactions: 9
Because the ward he’s on is a high dependency, step down from intensive care. Different hospitals have different rules. There are 3 other children in there with Oakley, probably isn’t much space by the bedside with him needing ventilation. My son was in hospital last year for 4 months, and I wasn’t allowed to stay until he was on a normal ward for this reason. Also if another child needs emergency care in the night, they don’t want parents in the way or seeing what’s going on as it can be traumatic.
One parent can stay. My friends son had to have emergency brain surgery in Alderhey and was kept in for weeks, she stayed every single night on a reclining chair next to his bed, she swapped the odd nights so the father got to stay and she stayed at home with the other kids.

Reactions: 1
The person who came on to say Aaron didn’t turn up for the kids many of times was someone from Talias side, so more than likely bullshit, but then he turned up to nursery to collect them? Which isn’t surprising, how else is he meant to see them when she stopped contact!! Doesn’t make sense, he either wants to see them or he doesn’t?
He’s admitted the drink/drugs problem, yeah… not the best, but people have to admit and reach out to get right help don’t they…
It’s the photos of the kids when they’re with Aaron compared to with her which speaks wonders!
He also has a Mam/siblings who will more than support him with the kids, they are family to them, who were also stopped from seeing those kids
I’ve seen your comments before on talia having help with the kids but your saying it’s ok for Aaron to have help with the kids . I don’t mean to be funny but it works both ways why is it ok for him to have help from family but not her ?

personally I think is struggling to come to terms with Oakley condition and how it’s for life . i feel sorry for her in the fact that she has to give her life up for Oakley he needs full time care and she clearly is struggling with the fact she can’t have a life of her own . Both need to sort differences and concentrate on the kids . It would be nice if Aaron helped more with the kids I think that’s why talia gets frustrated and stopped contact she said he didn’t turn up and everybody here agreed he let the kids down that time which doesn’t fit the narrative of her stopping contact . God knows but both need help and need a plan that means both raise the kids and both have time to themselves aswell .

that’s only my opinion I totally get people saying stuff about talia and agree she’s a bleep as is he

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My daughter was born absolutely fine, nothing never picked up on scans and then at 2 years she got diagnosed with a life limited condition. So no scans don't pick everything up, we all thought it was a walking problem and it wasn't, it was something on her brain.
sorry to hear that. The poster never said they pick up everything. My sons condition was diagnosed at birth. Talia uploaded scans and you could clearly see the characteristics of Apert Syndrome.
Okay thats my fault then, I didn't see the scan and I don't comment usual. I must have misunderstood then, because I thought they was saying they can't miss things. Sorry!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think I’ve ever said once it’s not ok for her to have help from family?
But there is a massive difference between having support from family and literally taking the piss… when her Mam was up, and she was going on about how poorly she was and still in bed yet would leave all the kids with her so she could prance about without a care in the world…
She would leave her Dad/step Mam in the Liverpool hospital while she stayed in fancy apartments

It’s more so the fact Aaron’s family have been stopped from seeing those kids for years!

Reactions: 26
I'm out for now guys! I won't take back anything I said, that still stands. But I can't see a woman who looks broken then still keep bashing her. I know what they both are, won't ever support either of them, but I can't continue on with this right now when it's clear that somethings going on with her. As a mother myself, I just can't do it!
This isn’t a departure lounge. ✈ Stick to the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Please no thread title suggesting Aaron is stepping up and I think he is doing bare minimum whether that’s court ordered or not who knows but he is def not father of the year!
Just saw she’s back on insta
---
Have to say it’s the first story on insta I think she’s shown genuine emotion for Oakley

Reactions: 15
I’ve seen your comments before on talia having help with the kids but your saying it’s ok for Aaron to have help with the kids . I don’t mean to be funny but it works both ways why is it ok for him to have help from family but not her ?

personally I think is struggling to come to terms with Oakley condition and how it’s for life . i feel sorry for her in the fact that she has to give her life up for Oakley he needs full time care and she clearly is struggling with the fact she can’t have a life of her own . Both need to sort differences and concentrate on the kids . It would be nice if Aaron helped more with the kids I think that’s why talia gets frustrated and stopped contact she said he didn’t turn up and everybody here agreed he let the kids down that time which doesn’t fit the narrative of her stopping contact . God knows but both need help and need a plan that means both raise the kids and both have time to themselves aswell .

that’s only my opinion I totally get people saying stuff about talia and agree she’s a bleep as is he
Sorry but when you chose to have 4 kids that age you are choosing to give up a life of your own. My child has additional needs and it’s not a choice to give up your life it’s just a new kind of life that you don’t even think about adapting to because you just naturally do anything you can for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She didn’t ask for or want a child with additional needs… I’m sure I seen someone mention on here a while back about having so many pregnancies close together actually increases the risks of disabilities?
She’s just pissed off that Oakley needs more of her time, she’s always said “I’ll do anything for my kids, I’ll always put them first no matter what”, no she doesn’t, she’s proved that over and over again!!

Reactions: 11
agreed. She might not be the best mum (who is?!) but she has just been told that her baby has to stay in hospital and that must be soul destroying. I personally think talia is on the spectrum and finds socially dealing with things difficult, and raising children is no easy job. I feel for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
agreed. She might not be the best mum (who is?!) but she has just been told that her baby has to stay in hospital and that must be soul destroying. I personally think talia is on the spectrum and finds socially dealing with things difficult, and raising children is no easy job. I feel for her.
On the spectrum? 😭😭😭 ffs I’ve heard it all now!!
She’s not on the spectrum when she’s out throwing her tits all over the place though, she manages to socially deal with trying to steal her friends blokes perfectly fine! And that’s just one of many examples!!
Maybe life would be a bit easier for her if she hasn’t been toxic and a selfish wicked witch all her life!
She’s brought everything on herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
no need for people to be rude for others opinions . Bashing a mum who is clearly down and has a child clearly very sick is never ok but crack on if that’s what your all like

bash her all you like but he’s no better blowing smoke up his arse for being a dad for three days why his baby mum is clearly having a breakdown . All this bulls hit about him having full custody and her giving the kids up and her not allowed near Oakley was clearly bullshit ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Giving up her life? Compare her life to mine then. I have to sleep with my son every night, not had a night out in 4 years, have to take him everywhere with me, even smear appointments! Whole house has had to be made suitable for him, can't take him anywhere with noise, people etc so shopping and days out are a big no no. Not had my hair or nails done since before he was born, don't have friends anymore because I have no time away from my son to do anything, the list is endless. And I don't resent him for it. I've literally overhauled my whole life for my son and his condition and I love him so much I wouldn't change a thing. Her life hasn't changed and she's not prepared to make changes. Therein lies the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She didn’t ask for or want a child with additional needs… I’m sure I seen someone mention on here a while back about having so many pregnancies close together actually increases the risks of disabilities?
She’s just pissed off that Oakley needs more of her time, she’s always said “I’ll do anything for my kids, I’ll always put them first no matter what”, no she doesn’t, she’s proved that over and over again!!
Yeah me neither but guess what when you chose to have a baby that is always a possibility which I have now realised and I wouldn’t ever say I’m sad I’ve had to give up my life! My children are my life and like Talia my children have a dad and family who help, she certainly gets herself out a lot more than most mums I know so I don’t understand how she’s given up her life at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hahaha ding dong the witch is back 😆

All fake accounts you say Talia??

Welk that’s strange because Beki told us you wasn’t allowed overnight visits and here you are confirming on Insta you ‘can’t’ stay overnight!

So thanks for the tea Beki ☕ Come back soon haha
She said no one was stopped overnights in the hospital I thought

Reactions: 1
no need for people to be rude for others opinions . Bashing a mum who is clearly down and has a child clearly very sick is never ok but crack on if that’s what your all like

bash her all you like but he’s no better blowing smoke up his arse for being a dad for three days why his baby mum is clearly having a breakdown . All this bulls hit about him having full custody and her giving the kids up and her not allowed near Oakley was clearly bullshit ….
Where’s the proof she’s got the kids?
Just cos she said ‘I’ve came home to put Maddox down for a nap’ doesn’t mean it’s true! She’s tripped up on her lies so many times before.
Nobody said she isn’t allowed near Oakley, just that she can’t have overnight stays.
But she is a danger to Oakley!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.