Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to think all the boys will go to Aaron’s, and he’s in a position to pay for a carer to help him with Oakley along side doing it himself. Which is obviously something Talia can’t provide
I really don’t think he’s got as much money as everyone thinks he has

Reactions: 18
I feel like I’m reading a right little love fest thread for Aaron..

just throwing it out there that they are both cunts.

the needs of them kids should be first, middle and last on their list of priorities. They are non-for either of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Aaron would be drugs tested for his fights and I would assume this also means illegal drugs too not just performance enhancing ones. There was a boxer recently who tested positive for cannabis and the fight was cancelled.

If there was consistent drug use it would show on his tests.

Reactions: 12

the needs of them kids should be first, middle and last on their list of priorities. They are non-for either of them.
I dont read it that way, the majority of people are still saying and acknowledging he's a twit, but it's also possible to think his conduct seems to better than hers. Doesn't mean we think he's dad of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She couldn’t hold her own piss if Aaron turned up pissed at the hospital, she would of rode that horse for a long time and the SS defo wouldn't have allowed him to have full custody as a self admitted drug addict/alcoholic

Reactions: 17
Aaron would be drugs tested for his fights and I would assume this also means illegal drugs too not just performance enhancing ones. There was a boxer recently who tested positive for cannabis and the fight was cancelled.

If there was consistent drug use it would show on his tests.
To be fair he is known for going on massive benders after his fights so I wouldn’t be surprised if he was intoxicated when he went to see Oakley in Liverpool.
There’s 3 sides to this; his, hers and the truth. God knows what the hospital staff must be thinking it’s embarrassing. When you have children especially one with additional needs you HAVE to put all your animosity towards each other to one side for their sake and they just can’t do that and the kids are suffering because of it. It is hard and believe me I’ve been there I can’t stand my in laws but guess what, my child still goes there twice a week with his dad because that is his family!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I mean it’s him with the kids not her..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If social care are involved unless they’ve sought a court order then the children cannot be removed from Talia’s care and placed into Aaron’s by social care. However Talia may have voluntarily placed them in Aaron’s full time care if they’ve advised that if she doesn’t then they will be seeking a court order to remove the children.
If they’re going through the private family courts then it’s much more likely that prior to a fact finding, as let’s be honest both are going to have allegations against each other, that for the boys well-being they’ve been placed with Aaron due to evidence shared.
Talia wouldn't be doing herself any favours at all if SS advised her to place the boys in Aaron's care and she denied. I had a family member placed with me by her parent as SS highly recommended it. If they denied it would have just gone straight to court. I assume this is the same process.

Reactions: 5
To be fair he is known for going on massive benders after his fights so I wouldn’t be surprised if he was intoxicated when he went to see Oakley in Liverpool.
There’s 3 sides to this; his, hers and the truth. God knows what the hospital staff must be thinking it’s embarrassing. When you have children especially one with additional needs you HAVE to put all your animosity towards each other to one side for their sake and they just can’t do that and the kids are suffering because of it. It is hard and believe me I’ve been there I can’t stand my in laws but guess what, my child still goes there twice a week with his dad because that is his family!!
He 1000% wasn’t pissed or drugged straight after his fight considering he drove himself to Liverpool 🤷‍♀️ and back home again

The animosity comes from her because he wanted out she spent money they didn’t have all the time was always looking for bigger and better things while bringing in no income of her own

He’s not a saint by any means but you are only seeing what Talia is showing

Not once has anyone seen Aaron neglect Oakleys medical needs or Cba with his kids etc

Oh and she throws at him he’s not siennas dad all the time even though she was happy enough for him to provide for her too

Where do you think all of siennas clothes trainers phones and activities come from

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I did think this about the nursery. But if he is on cirtificate then he can kick up a fuss as he has rights also. This has defo went thru a court or somthing to get to this stage!
Talia will pull all the poor mes. Well HUN should have thought about that before bringing more babies into an all ready tit relationship 🙄
I requested that my ex not pick my daughter up from school as we where going through court and there where concerns and the school said without a court order they can't refuse him with him being on the birth certificate

Reactions: 7
The likely hood is she has kicked off too. I’m sure there’s a poster who say them getting a scan and they we’re fighting with each other then.

also I thought nurseries don’t hand the kids over if it’s requested they aren’t given to X person?

I honestly wouldn’t believe a thing that comes from talias side she is a born liar
This might have already been answered but nurseries can't deny a parent access to a child unless a court order is in place. Aaron has parental rights so there's nothing anyone could do to stop this.

Reactions: 10
He 1000% wasn’t pissed or drugged straight after his fight considering he drove himself to Liverpool 🤷‍♀️ and back home again

The animosity comes from her because he wanted out she spent money they didn’t have all the time was always looking for bigger and better things while bringing in no income of her own

He’s not a saint by any means but you are only seeing what Talia is showing

Not once has anyone seen Aaron neglect Oakleys medical needs or Cba with his kids etc

Oh and she throws at him he’s not siennas dad all the time even though she was happy enough for him to provide for her too

Where do you think all of siennas clothes trainers phones and activities come from
No I can 100% see through her and how toxic she is don’t worry about that! It’s sad fro Siennah because she’s stopped her seeing her dad when she’s got in a new relationship now that’s over siennah has nobody. She’s not Aaron’s child and as much as I’m sure he cares for her it’s not his responsibility so that person who said he was refusing to have her well I’m sorry but it’s not his child at the end of the day. I just pray for all the children and hope they’re happy and safe! And poor Oakley needs a life where he’s not lay flat covered by a hood! He needs air, stimulation and love.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
No I can’t 100% see through her and how toxic she is don’t worry about that! It’s sad fro Siennah because she’s stopped her seeing her dad when she’s got in a new relationship now that’s over siennah has nobody. She’s not Aaron’s child and as much as I’m sure he cares for her it’s not his responsibility so that person who said he was refusing to have her well I’m sorry but it’s not his child at the end of the day. I just pray for all the children and hope they’re happy and safe! And poor Oakley needs a life where he’s not lay flat covered by a hood! He needs air, stimulation and love.
Completely agree if Talia wasn’t such a cow Sienna would have Leo and Aaron in her life

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Completely agree if Talia wasn’t such a cow Sienna would have Leo and Aaron in her life
Yeah she’s done all this out of spite and bitterness and the person she has hurt the most are her kids! Shocking.

Reactions: 9
Personally I think it’s better if Aaron says no he can’t have siennah as it gives Leo a better chance of getting her back. Court will look at talia see she’s unstable, see Aaron has the 3 boys and no parental rights to siennah so hopefully she’ll go to her dad

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I call bullshit on talias supposed mental health 'problems' wouldn't know it if it hit her in face laughable she's a huge huge narc glad somethings finally being done about her truthfully I don't think I could of watched anymore of the pure neglect just to Oakley something needed to be done bloody hell she's deleted her insta because she can't control the narrative without the kids being in her care

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.