Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Aaron was as bad as this post is letting on, the inconsistencies with the kids, the nursery drama, the drink/drugs then how is he allowed to have the boys?
Her not being allowed overnight stays is that what she’s saying cos she (in her words) CBA or is there actually social involvement that have said this… the same social which would place the boys with Aaron who’s been painted some massive baddy here?
Some of this just doesn’t add up?

Who’s saying he didn’t used to turn up for the kids? You know this or it’s what she’s said? Because he seems to be doing an alright job stepping up now considering he’s had them all week.
Tbf the nursery thing, I did wonder if the reason she stopped sending them to nursery is because he had turned up and took them out of nursery because she was refusing to let him see them.
As I said, his family and friends was/is helping him in regards to drinking and drugs and he is now stepping up as a father to the two boys and has seen Oakley. I know people on both sides of the story, so I hear both Talia and Aaron’s side and what I said is basically a run down of what has been going on.
I know he didn’t show up, I also know he took the kids from nursery, it was when Oakley was in hospital and Talia’s mother had the other kids. Aaron felt the kids should be with him and not her mother. In regards to nursery, he also stopped helping with the bill and the nursery bills were high but there was a few reasons they were taken from nursery although the main one being he stopped paying towards it.
There is social involvement, but not so much against Talia more so to help her as she is struggling. It may not look like it on her stories but her mental health is at rock bottom and she wants to be with Oakley but can’t while they put a plan in place, so for now she is only able to visit. I don’t know the reason for her instagram being down though as his side don’t know and her side have not mentioned it they all seem to be keeping quiet right now while they help her, it is her Dad with her currently and I get my information from her mums side. There is solicitors involved in regards to custody arrangements because Aaron was refusing to have all 3 boys at the same time because he found it too hard and struggles with oakleys needs. There is a lot going on behind the scenes, I probably won’t post anymore to avoid both families finding out who I am but what I said was the main part of it all. Some very private bits have to be left out as it would give away who I am.
And he did show up in a mess at the hospital earlier that day and was only given 15 minutes with Oakley, his stories were later on that night as for how sober he was I don’t know I didn’t look at them.
Believe it or don’t I’m just letting you all know what’s going on since there is so many conspiracies

Reactions: 24
It’s sad that Oakley is going to be in hospital for some time but honestly it’s probably the best place for him right now. It’s obvious shes struggling to come to terms with his condition and meet his needs.
Whether it’s the same case for Aaron, maybe, we don’t know cos he doesn’t show or say much but from the little bits we have seen, everyone has said about we do see a lot more compassion and empathy from Aaron.

But then there’s basic needs to be met, making sure he can breath comfortably, he is linked up to a machine for duck sake which literally alarms if he’s struggling!!! God forbid that machine or poorly baby disturbs her sleep though!!
We’ve seen she has literally has played with that baby’s life over and over again, she’s said herself how often he has to be admitted when his SATs drop or when he starts struggling but she’s sat on her stories talking away how many times while you can hear his machine beeping and she goes ‘oh that’s JUST his oxygen levels low’ and carries on talking as if it’s normal!!
Sorry but it is literally a danger for that baby to be alone with her!

Reactions: 21
Personally reckon she’s gone for the boob job and this is just a cover up. Mother of the yr will make a come back when she’s healed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surely to be banned from overnight stats in hospital it would have to be something like drink or drugs I just can’t imagine them ‘banning’ a parent from overnight stays so as above says is this just a lie and she’s gone for the noon job?!

Reactions: 30
A lot of people speculated she pulled them out of nursery cos she couldn’t afford it or Aaron was no longer paying. But she can afford all the shopping trips, the botching treatments, nights out, boob job….
---
So Aaron turned up at the nursery for the kids because he said they should be with him and not her mother… and rightly so?
But because Talia has wanted to try and ruin his life and just be a complete bleep she decided he wasn’t allowed…
Doesn’t make sense though that some days he didn’t turn up for the kids and then another day he’s picking them up from nursery so he can have them??
---
As I said, his family and friends was/is helping him in regards to drinking and drugs and he is now stepping up as a father to the two boys and has seen Oakley. I know people on both sides of the story, so I hear both Talia and Aaron’s side and what I said is basically a run down of what has been going on.
I know he didn’t show up, I also know he took the kids from nursery, it was when Oakley was in hospital and Talia’s mother had the other kids. Aaron felt the kids should be with him and not her mother. In regards to nursery, he also stopped helping with the bill and the nursery bills were high but there was a few reasons they were taken from nursery although the main one being he stopped paying towards it.
There is social involvement, but not so much against Talia more so to help her as she is struggling. It may not look like it on her stories but her mental health is at rock bottom and she wants to be with Oakley but can’t while they put a plan in place, so for now she is only able to visit. I don’t know the reason for her instagram being down though as his side don’t know and her side have not mentioned it they all seem to be keeping quiet right now while they help her, it is her Dad with her currently and I get my information from her mums side. There is solicitors involved in regards to custody arrangements because Aaron was refusing to have all 3 boys at the same time because he found it too hard and struggles with oakleys needs. There is a lot going on behind the scenes, I probably won’t post anymore to avoid both families finding out who I am but what I said was the main part of it all. Some very private bits have to be left out as it would give away who I am.
And he did show up in a mess at the hospital earlier that day and was only given 15 minutes with Oakley, his stories were later on that night as for how sober he was I don’t know I didn’t look at them.
Believe it or don’t I’m just letting you all know what’s going on since there is so many conspiracies

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Surely to be banned from overnight stats in hospital it would have to be something like drink or drugs I just can’t imagine them ‘banning’ a parent from overnight stays so as above says is this just a lie and she’s gone for the noon job?!
exactly.. if she’s refused overnight stays in hospital with Oakley then she must of done something really bad and cannot be trusted??
but if it is something bad then why was she allowed quick visits in the day?
Doesn’t make sense.

Suffering with her mental health so gets rid of Insta and keeps Facebook and Tiktok? 🤔

All these stories coming out from ‘New members’ I will be taking it with a pinch of salt because it’s probably Talia or Tanya.
---
You said you don’t want to say too much incase you get found out but you’ve just said ‘I get my information from her mums side’

That's not something I would say if I was trying to stay under the radar 🤣

Judging by a couple of your posts you posted on here months ago, your defo from Talias camp!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Not convinced you know the full story and what you have heard is not all completely true.
This is very much what Talia and her family would have you believe and not exactly accurate.

Talia couldn’t afford nursery fees when Aaron refused to pay half because she wasn’t working when the boys were in nursery anyway. Talia claimed she didn’t have the money to pay nursery fees on her own. Weird, she had the money for tattoos, regular fillers, nights out and daily trips to the metro centre?
Talia owes Aaron an absolute fortune. Why should he continue to pay for childcare so Talia can do her shopping, spending money she owes him in peace?
She stopped him seeing the children.
Do you understand how that would feel, not knowing when you’ll see your sons next? Blasted over the internet as if you’re not an active parent, targeted by her trolls whilst said manipulator is keeping your children away from you.
When she was away at Alder Hey, he knew where his children would be and saw a LEGAL opportunity to see his sons. He did not do anything wrong in collecting them. They are his sons. There is no court order in place to stop him seeing them or picking them up up from nursery. Narcissist, Talia was far enough away that she was unable to control that situation. I think she is holding the children back from him until he agrees to pay more maintenance because she doesn’t agree with what CSA have arranged. She thought pumping out babies for a Geordie Shore star would see her set for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Not convinced you know the full story and what you have heard is not all completely true.
This is very much what Talia and her family would have you believe and not exactly accurate.
Agreed. The fact they said "I know people on both sides of the story, so I hear both Talia and Aaron’s side" shows its just gossip, a narrative that both sides want out there. And we all know Talia lies through her manky teeth. So none of that is fact, it's little more than speculation, 3rd hand info

Reactions: 26
That literally to me sounds like social are involved, the kids are currently in Aaron's care and Talia is already doing the whole "woah is me, I needed support" bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can’t say how I know this info without giving away who I am but I hear information from both sides. Oakley is still in hospital.
Her mental health is suffering badly, she can’t cope with any of the stress of being a single mum anymore, Aaron has often not showed up for collecting the boys and once took the boys from nursery on a day he shouldn’t have and caused a lot of drama, there has been times she hasn’t allowed contact but also times hehasn’t showed up when he was meant to have contact
Oakley will be in hospital for anywhere from 4-6 months and they are hoping to come up with a plan in the meantime about his care because Talia is struggling too much, she is visiting him but she is not allowed overnight stays.
And yes aaron has the two boys right now but Aaron is refusing to have anything got to do with Siennah.
Aaron arrived at the hopsital for his last operation the weekend of the fight with his sister with him, he was still drunk/on drugs after his fight so he was given 15 minutes then told leave. He pays very very little towards the kids but he has been on to solicitors to try sort a custody agreement but Talia is really hard work so it’s taking some time.
They are both as bad as eachother right now and both acting like terrible parents, Aaron has been off the wagon for some time in regards to his drinking and drugs which is family is now trying to help him with, Talia is in a really bad mental state right now
This sounds very similar to the other new member on the other thread who was saying loads of tit about Aaron being on drugs at the hospital etc

Reactions: 11
😂😂. I only watched that episode as I fell asleep! But omg that ex squaddie guy was so sunburnt after the first day! And his partners huge boobs!!! She must have been in agony!!!
Her boobs were huge, when she held them to jump over the rocks🤣🤣let me know if you watch anymore theres an episode in 26 degrees heat and they are burnt to a crisp. I’m surprised people haven’t complained about it with skin cancer awareness being a big thing now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That literally to me sounds like social are involved, the kids are currently in Aaron's care and Talia is already doing the whole "woah is me, I needed support" bullshit.
Exactly, manipulating the narrative once again. The children are in Aaron’s care because of Talia’s failings. She is not allowed to be with Oakley alone but has to see him to turn his distractors in his skull. Her family are making out that she’s taking a break for her mental health, not the case, just a cover up trying to continue the poor Talia routine.

Reactions: 19
Here’s me being Gullible Glenda reading it and feeling sorry for all involved.
However with new member being a “neutral party” putting enough shade on Talia to try and look impartial but then overall being very much team Talia is obvious to see.
Who has put the ban on her not being allowed overnight stays? Is this due to Oakleys safety? Or is it an agreement with the hospital to support her mental health, like to try and ease the stress? I can totally understand Aaron being overwhelmed with all 3 boys together, but he needs to put his hand in his pocket and get the expert training/staff to help him whilst he has them.
Also why is Oakley in hospital for 3-4 months? Is this planned or part of a care order for his safety?

Reactions: 23
Her boobs were huge, when she held them to jump over the rocks🤣🤣let me know if you watch anymore theres an episode in 26 degrees heat and they are burnt to a crisp. I’m surprised people haven’t complained about it with skin cancer awareness being a big thing now
haha she would have given herself a black eye if she’d not held on tight! I watched an American version a while ago and genuinely thought how bad the sunburn was and did think about the whole cancer awareness thing! But ya know it filled the void in my life now that supermum is having her breakdown break!!!

The suspense to find out what’s really happened is as bad as the night we all settled down with out popcorn for Aaron’s big reveal. What a flop this all is!!!

If Oakley does have to stay in hospital a few monthsI hope he isn’t suffering too much poor thing. I thought he was due another op in a few months for the metal work in his head? I hope things are more settled by then so he can have some stability and continuity in his care.

Reactions: 4
If any of those post are true then it seems that not one of them can cope with oaxley, that poor baby didn't ask to be born and he hasn't got his parents taking proper care of him, he needs a family that would love him and take care of his needs and be there for him 24/7. Breaks my heart knowing he's in hospital with not one regular visitor sitting by his side

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Sorry but she should be ashamed of her self that she isn’t allowed over night stays. No way did that happen for nothing. There was parents who would argue and still be allowed to stay so its not that.

as for can’t cope as a single mum, what about when aaron was never there before oakley? What about when she says she wont say no to more kids??

she will be making her self utterly miserable because she is a bitter twisted person.

as for ARon, I completely agree he is not a good dad however there is numerous occasions she has straight up lied about him having them (plus lied about 100 more things) that you can’t trust her side at all. Her mum is jusy as bad an enables it.

Reactions: 15
I'd say he's staying in hospital because Talia has obviously neglected his medical needs and Aaron hasn't yet done the training needed so there's no place for him to safely go to.
I agree that Aaron isn't Dad of the year, but it does sound like he's been fighting for the kids behind the scenes however has kept things at more private than Talia, and rightly so. From comments on Tik Tok etc it sounds like there's been more neglect than we even know about. And as people keep saying, Talia wouldn't be banned from overnight stays for no reason, something has obviously happened. She probably needs to be supervised with him which is obviously more difficult at night time with staffing numbers being lower at night.

If the boys are in Aaron’s care and talia isn’t aloud to have overnight stays with Oakley that literally says it all, and as that poster said ‘they get their information from talias side’ well that explains the excuses talia has of ‘mental health’ and blaming Aaron for money problems and accusing him of taking drugs. It’s typical talia style to play the victim and blame Aaron. But like I said, the boys are in HIS custody and SHE isn’t aloud overnight stays with her baby….. SAYS IT ALL!

honestly the whole thing about not being able to afford nursery is a joke when shes constantly shopping, getting fillers, hair done, nails and the worst of all a boob job!!! i dont do any of that. my son has 4 different disabilities and i pay 100 a week for occupational therapy, another 100 per session for psycology and i also have to buy all my own equiptment for at home. i havent got my nails done in at least 4 years and i do my own hair! no fillers or botox either they are last on my list. Any money i get goes straight on my child! and i guarantee talia has more than triple the amount of money i do! you cant complain about not being able to afford nursery but then talk about all the holidays your going to have in the summer and getting a boob job!

and as for aaron not being able to handle the 3 kids at the same time, im sure his family wouldnt have an issue with helping him as they missed out already on so much of their lives over talia keeping them. and im sure he has the money now he could hire someone to help him out at home with them too!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.