Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say he's staying in hospital because Talia has obviously neglected his medical needs and Aaron hasn't yet done the training needed so there's no place for him to safely go to.
I agree that Aaron isn't Dad of the year, but it does sound like he's been fighting for the kids behind the scenes however has kept things at more private than Talia, and rightly so. From comments on Tik Tok etc it sounds like there's been more neglect than we even know about. And as people keep saying, Talia wouldn't be banned from overnight stays for no reason, something has obviously happened. She probably needs to be supervised with him which is obviously more difficult at night time with staffing numbers being lower at night.
I’ve mentioned before there was social service babies on the ward and I heard nurses say stuff like ‘baby X hasn’t had any visitors as there is no one to supervise mother’ so that defo does happen and it was more common than you think.

Reactions: 19
She’s using the excuse of ‘I can’t afford nursery fees because Aaron stopped paying towards it’ as just another pathetic way of trying to make Aaron look bad. She CAN afford it, it’s not about affording it, it’s about control.

Reactions: 23
can't cope as a single mum and to a child with disabilities yet can go for PT sessions, hair doing, botox, lip fillers, dorito jaw fillers, nails doing, imaginary date nights, parking in disabled parking when out on the lash with friends, numerous weekly visits shopping, always with her mates, regular posing in the mirror half naked, videoing her fake designer crap for her and the kids.
Maybe if she didnt do all of that and was actually a parent to those children maybe she would feel like she can cope with the kids she wanted to have?

All the time she's spending on how she looks and her own personal time is time wasted when she could be resting when she hasn't got the kids, setting up activities for them, doing housework but everytime she hasn't got the kids it's Talia time which means spend spend spend.

If neither can cope with all three together, let arron have Oakley whilst she has the boys and then swap over just for the time being whilst oakleys care needs are so great right now. But Talia won't have that, she wants complete time away from those kids because she's a selfish cow. She won't sacrifice her Saturday night out for splitting the kids care.

Wouldn't surprise me if this has been reported by the community nurse and carer because her behaviour has been so bad and that's what she posts, I can imagine there's so much more neglect we arnt seeing that she hasn't posted.

My heart breaks for Oakley who should have all his family by his side, taking it in turns to be in the room with him cuddling him, talking to him, showering him with love. You can tell Talia just doesn't want the responsibility, she's not loving enough or strong enough.
People always say to me 'I don't know how you do it' looking after my disabled child and I take great offense at that. If your child was born poorly and with disabilities, you love them no less. As a mother, you have children because you want to love them regardless, you should be going into motherhood ready to take on anything that child brings because your wanting to create life. You step up and you get shown such a different take on motherhood, you don't experience a lot others do. You get robbed of a lot ... but you gain so much more that's taken from you.
You do mourn the loss of what you expected. It is a hell of a lot harder, physically and mentally. But you are given a new perspective on life when you have a child with significant health needs. You value health and life so much more. You get shown their world and you find yourself advocating, bragging about how amazing your kid is, wanting change in the world.
Talia is the one loosing out here. She's too selfish and vain for being his mummy. She's missing out on the amazing life of being a parent to a child with disabilities because she's ableist. She's materialistic. Cares what people think and a narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The person above that said they know Talia’s family and that Aaron struggles with Oakley.
Yes he does. I wonder why?
Talia struggles with Oakley. Letting his sats drop to 70; depriving his brain of oxygen, waiting 5 hours, telling Instagram before taking him to hospital!
Talia has been conniving and controlling in regards to Oakley’s appointments and hospital stays. Completely correct in saying that Aaron doesn’t know how to care for Oakley in regards to turning his distractors and changing stents.m She didn’t allow him to the training, regardless of the lies she was telling Instagram at the time. The remembering how to use feeding tubes etc, when you haven’t been allowed to do it for weeks you can get really flustered under pressure.
Talia can ‘cope’ (and I use that term lightly!) with Oakley because she using S as a babysitter for the other boys. She puts the other children at risk leaving them unattended almost all the time. And often unattended in the bath.
Calling Maddox ‘naughty’ because he’s completely bored and unstimulated and she left him alone in the kitchen with a box of eggs on the floor. Poor Maddox.
Or dumping them in their beds at 6 when they’re clearly not ready to sleep so they strip their bedding.
Talia can’t cope with all three boys without neglecting at least one.
Good for Aaron holding his hands up and saying ‘I can’t manage alone without putting another at risk’. Talia never gave a monkeys.

Reactions: 39
The day Oakley got admitted to hospital again wasn't that like the 4th time the community nurse had sent him in? She was at her pt and her baby had Sat's of 75, that's a safe guarding issues without a doubt, her dad was on his way up anyway because of the peg operation bit the poor baby got admitted earlier because if the Sat's. She was recording herself on Instagram telling everyone about his Sat's so she knew but did nothing about it. If aaron has saved that video shown it the hospital and ss then that's obvious neglect. She's definitely manic when she didn't have Oakley and she was screaming and telling the boys to dance in car. I hope aaron gets help and is able to keep the boys they look so much happier with him and with his family around them they could really shine. God help the new boy friend if he's real!

Reactions: 29
In all honesty the amount of absolutely shocking things she posts on instagram and thinks nothing off it, there will likely be even worse things that she finds unacceptable to post and i dread to think what that is

Reactions: 28
What I don’t understand is if it was Aaron that turned up to see Oakley and he was off his face so was only allowed 15 minutes. Why is it him that hasn’t been banned overnight but Talia👀

Reactions: 30
What I don’t understand is if it was Aaron that turned up to see Oakley and he was off his face so was only allowed 15 minutes. Why is it him that hasn’t been banned overnight but Talia👀
It's all Talia stirring the pot it would seem! The boys wouldn't be in Aaron's care if this was true, they would be with family/Foster carers

Reactions: 23
Exactly. As much as Aaron isn’t a perfect dad and I don’t like either of them. I much believe his narrative over hers. I worked within social care in the past before now working in the legal system and believe me Aaron would not have those kids if he turned up drugged up. Speaks volumes that the children are in his care not talias.

Reactions: 34
The new poster claiming to know both sides

First off you are only reiterating what I said about Aaron now having his kids

Also about Talia having a mental breakdown

The bullshit that Aaron turned up on drink/drugs straight after his fight is laughable you do know he drove himself to Liverpool right ? What high on drink and drugs

Anyway I have a christening to get ready for 🤫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
He would be if social are involved yes. He’s clearly passing them or they’d put the boys in temporary foster until court decided who’s having custody
I’d put a lot of money on talia being fond of a few lines her self tbh

Reactions: 32

The bullshit that Aaron turned up on drink/drugs straight after his fight is laughable you do know he drove himself to Liverpool right ? What high on drink and drugs

If you can find out without giving yourself away can you please tell us what was up with the “exposing” picture Aaron posted when he had his mini breakdown on insta?😅 it’s been bothering me for weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Have a lovely time 😉 ☕ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Enjoy 😊

Reactions: 2

it’s a new member and just sounds exactly like the same talia bullshit narrative she tries to portray. At the end of the day she hasn’t got her kids. That speaks volumes. She can’t cope with Oakley cause shes a selfish pig. She gets more time off than most parents with a working husband.

Reactions: 15
I call bullshit about that person . No way would Aaron have the boys if he was suffering with drink and drug problem !!! And he would of had to of been tested before the fight. And he went straight to the hospital after the fight so I reckon just one of talias family or minions

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.