Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Talia and Aaron are back together and she’s deleted her account to avoid the backlash🤣
(Obviously this isn’t the case but imagine)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My guess is shes off having her baps done and doesn't want the tattle detective agency finding out,😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Comments are being deleted on TikTok, there was 81 earlier, now there are 62 👀 but the one calling her out is still up

Reactions: 1
Isn't her friends initials NG?
Nicole Graham?
---
My guess is shes off having her baps done and doesn't want the tattle detective agency finding out,😁😁
I can’t see that she would temporarily deactivate because of a boob job? She could just not post anything? Sign out and delete the app if you think you might be tempted not delete the account entirely. She’ll have to start from the beginning with followers and brands.
Also, why would she completely delete Instagram through choice because of a boob job but keep her public TikTok open?

Reactions: 9
Wooow ok haven’t been on here for 24 hours and tit has kicked off ! I was on tiktok and Talia’s video appeared on my FYP, went to search her insta but it’s gone, come on here and omg 😳 even freakier because the other night I received a notification about an account I reported on Instagram which other tattlers also received! The devil works hard 🤣 it’s definitely been removed by insta!!!

Reactions: 12
She hasn't deactivated. She can't as she is obsessed with it and that is how she makes her money. This has to have been done by insta.

Reactions: 14
Surely those who got the response after you reported her can’t be a coincidence? Theres a few things i’ve reported (not talia related) and i’ve never had a response

Reactions: 8
What was the response to reports people got? I missed that! I usually only get that they've not upheld my report, even when Louise Thompson was repeatedly parading her poor boy's naked backside to all. Insta are usually absolute tit with reports.

Reactions: 4
Just looking at who she's following on tik tok and knew she was following Siennah a couple of days ago but now looking at her page and it's been banned. How does a little girls tik tok get banned when her page is on private? Surely she isn't posting or commenting unnecessary things, and how has she and her mother both had a social media account removed at the same time?
TikTok are clamping down on under 13years old using it I think you have to show proof of your age I see something on TikTok about it but I’m not 100% sure but that would make sense as she under the age

Reactions: 5
TikTok are clamping down on under 13years old using it I think you have to show proof of your age I see something on TikTok about it but I’m not 100% sure but that would make sense as she under the age
Yeah my Neice who’s 14, her account got banned for some reason on TT. All we had to do to get it back was take a picture together (me being the responsible adult 🤪) holding up a bit of paper with her name and DOB on it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any of you insta reporters regretting it now 🫣. CBA with how bored I am now 😂. This is my bedtime routine ruined now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Any of you insta reporters regretting it now 🫣. CBA with how bored I am now 😂. This is my bedtime routine ruined now!!!
I’ve resorted to watching a program called naked and alone🤣bizarre, it’s people trekking through the woods and that with no clothes on🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Account gets deleted, goes quiet, but is gaining followers and likes on her tik toks. If she manages to get her account back or even uses her other account her engagement is gonna be very high. She has people curious to what's gone on and a lot of it is about Oakley and hoping he's ok. You'd think they would update on Oakley at least. Making we wonder if this is some sort of court order of some sorts now? She won't know why her account has been disabled and possibly thinks whatever is going on behind the scenes is because of it. Just all very strange 🤔

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.