Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she’s had her insta deleted and is trying to retrieve it, too embarrassed to say it’s deleted I think. The fact she’s active on TikTok proves it for me

Reactions: 15
100% she’s had her insta deleted and is trying to retrieve it, too embarrassed to say it’s deleted I think. The fact she’s active on TikTok proves it for me
And everyone who reported her getting notifications that their report was actioned but there’s still people that think she’s deleted it herself for her mental health.
More like she was only interested in parenting when she was pretending to be super mum. Now that there’s no audience she isn’t bothered with her kids.

New thread suggestion 😂😂

Talia trades her tots for tits: new boobs , old lies and Aaron’s parenting now recognised

• Haha
Reactions: 75
And everyone who reported her getting notifications that their report was actioned but there’s still people that think she’s deleted it herself for her mental health.
More like she was only interested in parenting when she was pretending to be super mum. Now that there’s no audience she isn’t bothered with her kids.
she reads here obsessively and loves to prove people wrong, if she deactivated it she would turn ir back on just to say duck you to tattle

Reactions: 12
Talia doesn’t KNOW anything.
Because Talia thought Aaron, might go on a bender. She didn’t KNOW he would leave her or force her to terminate. Aaron was not given the opportunity to show how he would react upon the news because he was not told. Talia and others can’t now bad mouth Aaron based on actions he didn’t make.
So much this! I hate when people say oh I didn't tell you because I knew you'd do x,y or z. No you don't because there was never an opportunity to see what the reaction was!
---
How is she claiming housing benefit when she won't just be making the bare minimum? She has at least 3/4 partnerships on intsa so must be making more than what's classed as needing that extra help with benefits! She must have been bursting at the seams to get that out about Oakley after seeing the comments on here but it just proves that whoever Beki is, is telling the truth. I was honestly genuinely feeling so bad for her yet again, but she's playing her followers like a fiddle! She doesn't have the boys, she's not there with Oakley right now but telling everyone she is 🤷‍♀️ what is she doing? Just shows that you can't believe a thing she posts. Those poor fuckers on TT have no idea man!!
If you rent and have children in childcare you can earn a surprising amount and still claim universal credit. I did a calculation once just to see and with a combined income of 75k and children in full time nursery you'd still get a few hundred pounds a month.

Reactions: 3
what’s talia going to do for money now?? She hasn’t got the kids to exploit or insta to do her ads. Aaron won’t have to pay her and she won’t be getting benefits. Do you think she’ll turn to OF for ppl who love hexagon heads and nipples you could burst balloons with??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s right Ronnieharryromeo… he should’ve been there and supporting but she didn’t allow him!!
She’s got you looking deluded and you’re actually irrelevant hun.
“I can finally breath”, shame the same couldn’t have been said for that poorly baby, when his bleep of a mother left him struggling many of times!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I clicked on who she follows when she first done that post.. she was following 46.. now she’s on 55.. so obviously taking time out for herself to follow tiktokkers 🤣🤣🤣

These were all added in last hour..

View attachment 2105803

Wonder if number 2 is her new man 👀 🤣
Number 2 runs in the same circle as Aaron, has mutual friends 10000% so it will kick off if that’s true 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That’s right Ronnieharryromeo… he should’ve been there and supporting but she didn’t allow him!!
She’s got you looking deluded and you’re actually irrelevant hun.
“I can finally breath”, shame the same can’t be said for Talia, not letting that poorly baby comfortably breath!
Bet she named her child Romeo to copy Talia too 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I clicked on who she follows when she first done that post.. she was following 46.. now she’s on 55.. so obviously taking time out for herself to follow tiktokkers 🤣🤣🤣

These were all added in last hour..

View attachment 2105803

Wonder if number 2 is her new man 👀 🤣
yea I’ve just checked it is Aaron’s pal 🤣 surely he isn’t stupid enough

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean if your going to say your having a social media break stay off it but Talia you can’t hun cos your obsessed with social media and people actually seeing the truth

Talia hasn’t noticed this comment yet 👀
Definitely reads Tattle with her morning costa, because it's gone now!

I really hope Aaron gets full custody of those kids. Be interesting to see what her followers have to say then! (Also side note, not a massive fan of Aaron but Talia is definitely the worse parent out of the two!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As I said, his family and friends was/is helping him in regards to drinking and drugs and he is now stepping up as a father to the two boys and has seen Oakley. I know people on both sides of the story, so I hear both Talia and Aaron’s side and what I said is basically a run down of what has been going on.
I know he didn’t show up, I also know he took the kids from nursery, it was when Oakley was in hospital and Talia’s mother had the other kids. Aaron felt the kids should be with him and not her mother. In regards to nursery, he also stopped helping with the bill and the nursery bills were high but there was a few reasons they were taken from nursery although the main one being he stopped paying towards it.
There is social involvement, but not so much against Talia more so to help her as she is struggling. It may not look like it on her stories but her mental health is at rock bottom and she wants to be with Oakley but can’t while they put a plan in place, so for now she is only able to visit. I don’t know the reason for her instagram being down though as his side don’t know and her side have not mentioned it they all seem to be keeping quiet right now while they help her, it is her Dad with her currently and I get my information from her mums side. There is solicitors involved in regards to custody arrangements because Aaron was refusing to have all 3 boys at the same time because he found it too hard and struggles with oakleys needs. There is a lot going on behind the scenes, I probably won’t post anymore to avoid both families finding out who I am but what I said was the main part of it all. Some very private bits have to be left out as it would give away who I am.
And he did show up in a mess at the hospital earlier that day and was only given 15 minutes with Oakley, his stories were later on that night as for how sober he was I don’t know I didn’t look at them.
Believe it or don’t I’m just letting you all know what’s going on since there is so many conspiracies
Ngl she’s been a single mum way longer than she has been an official single mum
She wasn’t complaining when Aaron was at camps weeks and weeks on end and she had all the kids to herself then?
She wasnt complaining when she made endless jokes about the “pull out method” as her contraception!
Maybe if they took more serious precautions she wouldn’t be in such a tit position right now
Thinking she was invincible having baby after baby!

Reactions: 21
I can finally breathe likes it's her sister or something her followers are bleeping wierd !!!
I bet they are mostly chavvy crappy mums like her that see no wrongs in her doings absolutely delusional
Talia as for you I know you read here religiously you freak so glad to see the kids finally smiling and happy and thriving without you you tit Mum egg donor

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.