Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about anyone else, but when I’m struggling with my mental health social media is the last thing I want to be on. You have no interest in shopping, getting nails done or posing for selfies and picturing your outfit for the day. Maybe everyone is different but I just can’t comprehend it.
Yeah when I'm having a downshift in my moods, I call it a good day if I can bring myself to get out of bed to shower. Never mind getting dressed to even go to the corner shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
From what I can see there’s been no accounts submitted since 2021
It was still a active company at least a few months ago because she changed the address from aarons to her new place.
---
I feel so sorry for siennah in all this. Shes just passed from pillar to post, she seems to stay any where but her home. And if aaron does have the lads, poor siennah without her brothers. Or she might be glad of the break. Did we ever actually see siennahs room?? Talia spent so much time showing us the lads stuff, cant think if she ever showed hers. I get tho if it was for privacy reasons, although talia shows her kids daily in the bath so doubht it.

Reactions: 15
That’s right Ronnieharryromeo… he should’ve been there and supporting but she didn’t allow him!!
She’s got you looking deluded and you’re actually irrelevant hun.
“I can finally breath”, shame the same couldn’t have been said for that poorly baby, when his bleep of a mother left him struggling many of times!
In any other circumstance I would tell Ronnieharryromeo to stop white knighting because she isn't going to shag him. However, this is Talia, so if he's got a bit of money/fame, she'd probably be up for it.

Edited to add: Just realised that commenter is a woman. So I would say that Talia isn't going to become their new bff unless she can botch her face or she's got a man that Talia can flirt with.

Reactions: 7
That would be meeeee. 🙋🏻‍♀️
Hi hun 👋🏻
---
Celebrity 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The stupidity of these people blows my mind. Do they not understand that when they report back with things they have seen her, they are admitting that they have been on here themselves?? They must've read through this whole thread to have seen your screenshots...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The stupidity of these people blows my mind. Do they not understand that when they report back with things they have seen her, they are admitting that they have been on here themselves?? They must've read through this whole thread to have seen your screenshots...
Let them! Maybe, just maybe it'll help open their eyes one day!
We might be “dead strange” to ‘stalk’ and talk about someone who puts their life all over social media… baffles me that 🥴
But they’re just as “dead strange” for taking time to read through it all 🤣
🖤come over to the dark side hun, we’re all nice here🖤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s mad is they’ve obviously read it all and still don’t see a problem with her behaviour and anyone who would happily behave like her I will also tell you you’re a bleep🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Saying you’re earning 100k per round for a fight and then paying £116.67 per month per child is absolutely embarrassing 🤮🤦🏻‍♀️
Let's face it, he's probably giving her the bare minimum because we all know the money would not go on those kids. It will go on both, filler and fake tits.

Reactions: 27
Forgive me if I’m wrong as I’ve no idea how this works as never had to deal with it. But if Aaron could prove to cms the money was going on talia not the kids would he have to pay less/not pay? Or does he still pay regardless? I’m assuming he pays no matter what if so then the amount he’s paying is ridiculous

Reactions: 1
Threads moving too fast for me I desperately need a recap 😂 so apologies if it’s been explained, but why would Talia be banned from staying in the hospital with Oakley, what concerns are hospital staff/SS expressing to keep her away? Has he been taken into care? So is the current situation the boys are with Aaron, she’s home alone due to a supposed breakdown (getting new tits?) and Oakley has been taken into SS care with only supervised visits allowed and will be given back after she proves her MH is more stable? Correct me if I’ve misunderstood!

Forgive me if I’m wrong as I’ve no idea how this works as never had to deal with it. But if Aaron could prove to cms the money was going on talia not the kids would he have to pay less/not pay? Or does he still pay regardless? I’m assuming he pays no matter what if so then the amount he’s paying is ridiculous
It's irrelevant he'd still have to pay.
---
Do they take her income into account when working out child support payments?
Not if she's the resident parent.

Reactions: 2
So I can't fully translate hun but I think this person is trying to dox people on here (I'm assuming by seeing the little profile pics at the bottom) so if you've posted with your pic showing I'd ask it to be removed. Blocked names incase it is someone on here but the comment is there to see on the new vid.
---
Threads moving too fast for me I desperately need a recap 😂 so apologies if it’s been explained, but why would Talia be banned from staying in the hospital with Oakley, what concerns are hospital staff/SS expressing to keep her away? Has he been taken into care? So is the current situation the boys are with Aaron, she’s home alone due to a supposed breakdown (getting new tits?) and Oakley has been taken into SS care with only supervised visits allowed and will be given back after she proves her MH is more stable? Correct me if I’ve misunderstood!
The user Beki has answered most of those if you search for her comments it'll save you reading the whole thread.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Mums incomes don’t come into it, however I do know the more children you have the less you pay, so could explain why Aaron pays over 100 each child because he’s paying for 3 of them and not 1

Reactions: 4
Mums incomes don’t come into it, however I do know the more children you have the less you pay, so could explain why Aaron pays over 100 each child because he’s paying for 3 of them and not 1
You pay less for ones living with you so if Aaron had children with someone else and they lived with him the amount he would pay Talia would go down.

He still has to pay regardless what its going on, he can't really prove that's what she's using it for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.