Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I clicked the email button on her profile and this email came upView attachment 2101524
I think this is Nathan Bridson? Ball MGMT? He’s a ‘talent agent’ for whatever is lower than Z lister? Think real bottom of the barrel stuff. I think anyone can actually apply to him, if he gets you any old job/brand deal he gets his percentage, so probably doesn’t care who he represents.
Looking at who he represents they all did the lovehoney ad; looks like he recently just sent talent out to do the opening of a kebab shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been a silent watcher on this thread for ages now but never posted..

I’m dying to know what’s going on with talia’s insta.

also the boys are on Aaron’s brothers story, so looks like the boys are with Aaron again today.
Awww I just love this photo 🥰
Everyone looks so happy, especially wee romeo 🥰🥺 I have a soft spot for Romeo as my wee child is a few weeks older and I couldn’t imagine ever stopping him seeing his family regardless of the situation x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The boys look so happy in that photo ❤ it's lovely to see them like that. They always look so bored usually.

Reactions: 7
I honestly wouldn't recognise the boys when they're smiling so happily. After us seeing countless pics of them all day every day I'd pass by this version of them, they look so so happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes Oakley is ok he was having a feeding tube from his stomach fitted as of yesterday he was still in hospital I think he still is. I will spill tea but as I know them very well they will probably know it’s come from me 🤫
I can confirm that all of Aaron’s family are now seeing the children

what more would you like to know

• Wow
Reactions: 52
Yes Oakley is ok he was having a feeding tube from his stomach fitted as of yesterday he was still in hospital I think he still is. I will spill tea but as I know them very well they will probably know it’s come from me 🤫

Glad to hear Oakley is ok, and thanks for coming in with the tea ☕🙏

Where is Talia? Is she away getting her surgery? And who is doing Oakley's head each day while she is away - she said she is the only person who can do it....

Reactions: 12
Don’t gooooo! Please stay! We’re nice here 🙂
I joined about 6/7 months ago but then got worried and left I can also confirm Aaron was stopped from going to the hospital but as his uncle Eddie works in the rvi he found stuff out anyway 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I joined about 6/7 months ago but then got worried and left I can also confirm Aaron was stopped from going to the hospital but as his uncle Eddie works in the rvi he found stuff out anyway 😂
As he has parental responsibility he would have been able to ask. So did talia stop him and his family from seeing the boys? Why did they split up and are social involved as she’s a bleeping useless mother?? We have so many questions lol

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure how to quote a few people at the same time

as I’ve been told she’s having a break for her mental well-being I cannot confirm if she has any r hasn’t had a boob job

I’m friends with Aaron’s family member after I used to be an ex friend of Talias

from what a family member has confirmed it’s in the children’s best interests if Aaron kept them a while I’m not sure if Talia has them on set days

I am attending a christening tomorrow with said family member so stay tuned

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

whats going on with talias insta?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think aarons report alone would get her instagram remover tho? Glad to hear the boys are safe with their dad.
I’m not sure I just know he know reported her for neglect, the family member thinks she deleted it herself, I don’t follow her just nip in and out of it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m not sure I just know he know reported her for neglect, the family member thinks she deleted it herself, I don’t follow her just nip in and out of it
oh sorry I thought you meant reported her to instagram. The whole thing is bizarre! Is anyone staying with Oakley?

Reactions: 2
Saturday morning tea is what I’m here for 👀 her account must of got deleted from all the reports everyone did! 🤣 I wonder where siennah is..

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.