Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been a silent watcher on this thread for ages now but never posted..

I’m dying to know what’s going on with talia’s insta.

also the boys are on Aaron’s brothers story, so looks like the boys are with Aaron again today.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ah lush pics to see them out in the fresh air and not stuck in the soft play! Well I’m hoping she’s with Oakley if Aaron has the boys

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Nice to see him back with his brother too. Says it all when he wasn’t speaking to family when he was with the jealous witch

Reactions: 34

also the boys are on Aaron’s brothers story, so looks like the boys are with Aaron again today.
I’m glad it looks like the older boys are safe and well. Something has obviously changed because he hasn’t had them in ages and now he’s had them multiple times this week. Unless she actually is getting boobs done.

i take back SOME of what i said about Aaron as it seems he likely has had the boys but doesn’t feel the need to post 24/7 which is how it should be. Just proves everything she says should be took with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 27
I’m glad it looks like the older boys are safe and well. Something has obviously changed because he hasn’t had them in ages and now he’s had them multiple times this week. Unless she actually is getting boobs done
Or it’s court ordered as she’s under investigation?? Look how many times she’s not took oakley in to hospital when his sats dropped. This time in hospital was down to the nurse again and hes now having to have a ventilator and maybe a trachy?? Plus all the times she’s just left him to do nothing but go out and enjoy life. It must have flagged up with social surely??? Also her going on snd on about she’s the only one who can do his metal work so have they forced her to do it every day snd told her to stop taking the boys in and look after oakley properly instead of swanning off. So she’s had no choice but to let Aaron have them?? Just a theory of mine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10

Awww LOVE this!! Even Romeo looks so much happier than he does when he’s with the witch!

Reactions: 24
Or it’s court ordered as she’s under investigation?? Look how many times she’s not took oakley in to hospital when his sats dropped. This time in hospital was down to the nurse again and hes now having to have a ventilator and maybe a trachy?? Plus all the times she’s just left him to do nothing but go out and enjoy life. It must have flagged up with social surely??? Also her going on snd on about she’s the only one who can do his metal work so have they forced her to do it every day snd told her to stop taking the boys in and look after oakley properly instead of swanning off. So she’s had no choice but to let Aaron have them?? Just a theory of mine 🤷🏼‍♀️
if your theory is correct I wonder if she deleted it her self to not trip her self up in anything else. Theres a mound of evidence against her now tho so it can’t exactly look good.. it’s strange tho because usually she says she’s having a break and it never lasts more than a few hours. Then theres everyone getting the same message about the instagram reports but you’d expect her to be going bat tit crazy about it by now. I wonder what her secrete meetings were about.

Reactions: 9
if your theory is correct I wonder if she deleted it her self to not trip her self up in anything else. Theres a mound of evidence against her now tho so it can’t exactly look good.. it’s strange tho because usually she says she’s having a break and it never lasts more than a few hours. Then theres everyone getting the same message about the instagram reports but you’d expect her to be going bat tit crazy about it by now. I wonder what her secrete meetings were about.
Could be yea but she’s an avid reader on here and all the receipts are here and she can’t delete them 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s just all very strange

Reactions: 1
Could be yea but she’s an avid reader on here and all the receipts are here and she can’t delete them 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s just all very strange
do you think social services would even intervene for stuff like that? My husband said a student nurse at the rvi was once talking to him about a baby who’s parents were hardly ever there so they must notice stuff like that at the bare minimum

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow nicola (aarons sister) ? She usually isn’t shy in dropping talia in stuff but her account is private now.

Reactions: 4
How happy do them boys look . Don't look on edge or just staring into space literally proper smiles on their faces I bet it's so nice to be out in the fresh air having fun all she does is take them shopping for her and shoves them in soft play so she can sit on her phone bet they are loving the attention and not constant shouting of mad dog say you love me mad dog mad dog 🙄
---
Also karma always finds it way . The way she has literally bullied Aaron last couple months indirectly sending her minions to send constant abuse to him but being sly and not actually saying names just some people . She has no friends no family and it's clear as day to see why she's a disgusting vile prick and hoping if loads of people report her tiktok too she will be completely cancelled and have to really struggle like the rest of us single mums have too without relying on adds on social media filming for 10 minutes in the night when it's convenient for her welcome to the real world bleep 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No way will she give up Insta, it’s her only source of income apart from the £19 Aaron pays 🤥🤣

If Insta has removed her account due to breaking the rules.. she would of been kicking off on TT or Facebook and probably tried to make another account.

If Aaron has got a solicitor and she’s been advised to keep the children off there she would of just removed there pictures and carried on promoting her tit for money.

So Im still going with she’s deactivated it and fucked off to get her tits done 😆 Probably getting them done for free and doesn’t want to be tagged by whoever does them.. at least not until she’s back home and making out Oakley was with her family while she was away.

If her Insta has gone permanently she could always get a job in that soft play 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way will she give up Insta, it’s her only source of income apart from the £19 Aaron pays 🤥🤣

If Insta has removed her account due to breaking the rules.. she would of been kicking off on TT or Facebook and probably tried to make another account.

If Aaron has got a solicitor and she’s been advised to keep the children off there she would of just removed there pictures and carried on promoting her tit for money.

So Im still going with she’s deactivated it and fucked off to get her tits done 😆 Probably getting them done for free and doesn’t want to be tagged by whoever does them.. at least not until she’s back home and making out Oakley was with her family while she was away.

If her Insta has gone permanently she could always get a job in that soft play 🤣🤣
That’s a good point, company can’t tag you if your account isn’t there! I honestly think it’s the boob job.

Reactions: 5

Oh look how happy they are ❤ this is how kids should be. Out in the fresh air, getting mucky and having fun. I love this for them

Reactions: 11
I don’t really understand as I’ve not known anyone in that situation, but is it right that if Aaron has the children 50/50 he doesn’t need to pay child maintenance at all? Or if he suddenly has them more than her, she’d be obligated to pay him maintenance?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.