Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Talia makes her big return she will 100% use the MH card she may even feels she needs to revel Oakleys condition so people can understand why she had a MH issue coping with Oakley and then the other kids I believe she will share his condition to try win people back
I think you've hit the nail on the head. It'll be spinned to once again suit her narrative

Reactions: 9
Totally

Totally disagree , I spent 14 months on children’s cancer ward there and believe me when I say Aaron could easily walk in
the first sentence of this post literally says ‘you don’t have to pass security to get in’ of course he can just walk in but there is absolutely security to move people out

Reactions: 5
Totally

Totally disagree , I spent 14 months on children’s cancer ward there and believe me when I say Aaron could easily walk in
I’m sorry you’ve spent so long at Alder Hey but and I have said on two posts now he could walk in but if he was ‘off his head’ and needed to be removed; security would be called to remove him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hopefully someone else can confirm there is security at Alder Hey. You don’t go through security but there are outsourced - security guards working that would remove parent ‘off their face’.
No idea but it’s a busy place and anybody can walk in and out my son was in for a whole year and anybody could go in and out and a couple times when I was getting food I’d see homeless / druggys they never got kicked out . Even going onto the ward people would hold the door open for you without asking who you was it’s easy to access people are in and out all day .

Reactions: 2
Hope she never gets them back they are better off without her !!! Especially Oakley he will grow up so unstable and unloved and hidden and will make sure it's know how much of a burden and ashamed she is of him

Well he must have come round hell of a quickly if he was totally out his face, as in his update video only hours later he was completely coherent! I thought he spoke with empathy and came across well - just my opinion and only going on what I seen.

Why couldn’t Aaron walk in? It’s his child too and there is no proof he was out his face or intoxicated.
my original response was to a post that Said he wouldn’t get past security if he was on drink drugs. There is no security as you walk in. Yes there may be staff on the ward who would alert police if he was hammered and kicking off drunk. But in terms of walking into the hospital, he would of got in just fine

Reactions: 1
I wonder how many times she's clicked the insta app to try and do a story and remembered she's a bleep and been caught out so can't speak on it until she comes up with some cock and bull story!?

Bet tattle is her most used browser at the moment 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
this just gave me anxiety when I cried because my husband had sent me nighties to the hospital instead of pjs🤣🤣🤣
This made the laugh 😂😂 I know how you feel. After doing 4months in hospital my hubby used to bring us a weekly bag of treats when he was back from working away. He Brought me 3 new sets of Pj's. Lovely I thought without really looking properly and sent him away with all my dirty ones. Come night time getting ready in the bathroom went to put them on and they were all belly tops! 😳 i was mortified and he was none the wiser they were that kind 😂 Safe to say I slept in my oversized tshirt that night

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Beki123 how was the christening 😉
I’m here just about 😂
So ok 1st off Aaron’s family are actually here and read what is being said they also know I’m here which is ok as I’m not here to witch about them me and his family member are close and we had a good day today

So ok Talia knew about Oakleys condition and that is what caused the split she never wanted Aaron there always asked him to watch the kids as it was one parent in the scan and he went along with it, Aaron didn’t make her leave because of Oakley being disabled he made her leave through the lies

Aaron paid the deposit and she gets housing benefit he also gives her £350 through CMS

He was paying the nursery fees but did stop once he found out she was actually claiming nursery fees from the government due to Oakley being disabled

Talia hasn’t been seen or heard off so there is speculation she is having a breast enlargement but that’s just hear say

She never allowed him to talk to his family or them to meet the children unless it was for filming

She also fell out with Emma as she was jealous of the lifestyle they live when Aaron could never afford that lifestyle

Aaron was not once off his face around those kids at all she’s bitter and she also said the same about Leo, Leo and Aaron actually now talk 😉

The boys are apparently extremely happy right now and Talia is also aloud to see them

Children’s services are involved but they wasn’t taken off Talia they are supporting her mental health needs and she’s got to attend parenting courses so has Aaron also mediation

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
This made the laugh 😂😂 I know how you feel. After doing 4months in hospital my hubby used to bring us a weekly bag of treats when he was back from working away. He Brought me 3 new sets of Pj's. Lovely I thought without really looking properly and sent him away with all my dirty ones. Come night time getting ready in the bathroom went to put them on and they were all belly tops! 😳 i was mortified and he was none the wiser they were that kind 😂 Safe to say I slept in my oversized tshirt that night
🤣🤣🤣🤣, they are useless. it is horrible having to sleep over though you feel so exposed 🤣

my husband used to love staying over because he is really sociable and just chilled out watching love island and discussing it with the nurses🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m here just about 😂
So ok 1st off Aaron’s family are actually here and read what is being said they also know I’m here which is ok as I’m not here to witch about them me and his family member are close and we had a good day today

So ok Talia knew about Oakleys condition and that is what caused the split she never wanted Aaron there always asked him to watch the kids as it was one parent in the scan and he went along with it, Aaron didn’t make her leave because of Oakley being disabled he made her leave through the lies

Aaron paid the deposit and she gets housing benefit he also gives her £350 through CMS

He was paying the nursery fees but did stop once he found out she was actually claiming nursery fees from the government due to Oakley being disabled

Talia hasn’t been seen or heard off so there is speculation she is having a breast enlargement but that’s just hear say

She never allowed him to talk to his family or them to meet the children unless it was for filming

She also fell out with Emma as she was jealous of the lifestyle they live when Aaron could never afford that lifestyle

Aaron was not once off his face around those kids at all she’s bitter and she also said the same about Leo, Leo and Aaron actually now talk 😉

The boys are apparently extremely happy right now and Talia is also aloud to see them

Children’s services are involved but they wasn’t taken off Talia they are supporting her mental health needs and she’s got to attend parenting courses so has Aaron also mediation
Did you find out what the reason is why Talia isn’t allowed to stay overnight at the hospital?
Or is that just her excuse…

Reactions: 8
I’m here just about 😂

Things that your confirming is things that we've thought was true ie her not telling aaron the truth about Oakley and how she afforded the house she's in now and the nursery she's gonna be going nuts that she's not in control

Reactions: 14
I do feel like this is a bit of a dick move. If the boys were thriving in nursery why stop paying. The government funding likely wouldn’t have covered all the hours and nursery sessions are about £80 a day here not sure about up North.

How have the boys ended up with Aaron then? She just dropped them off and left them?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.