Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyWelshCow

“We had a long chat in the garden about all the places we want to visit”

It breaks me that she makes out she is this ‘wanderlust’ nomadic influencer, who’s feed would normally be filled with jet set trips around the globe.

You go to Arizona, a desert, once a year. You took your kid out of school to go to Switzerland for your boyfriend to film a TV thing. Calm down, Judith Chalmers.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
Fucking hell, maybe don't tell the whole world about your health issues if you don't want unsolicited advice you absolute bell.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
View attachment 412348Do you think she’d turn her nose up if she was offered a Romanian child to adopt or maybe a starving African child to foster?!
She shouldn’t be allowed to adopt or foster after airing her disgusting racist and ableist views.
I laughed out loud at this.

She's the most judgmental person ever.
I am an adopted person (was adopted as a baby) I had such intense issues with my adoptive parents, sense of belonging and had a real attachment disorder. Despite only being a baby when fostered, then adopted. Whilst all my parents biological kids breezed through family life.

She'd not survive the difficulties with how judgmental and anxious she is. Altho if she did adopt she'd post the sanctimommy life galore and of course she'd be the first and only person who had ever adopted! ( I was adopted nearly 40 years ago Suze)
Also I HATE it when people say/insinuate
" oh we might adopt when we're done having our own"
I find it (as an adopted person especially) distasteful and disrespectful. We're not stray dogs. That you add when your genetic family is complete. We're not charity kids to make you feel like some kind of saviour.

I also found the thought of her and Greg always laughing with each other with his personality baffling.... oh and their (Greg's) 20 close friends amusing too!

When did Giovanna unfollow her BTW? She has had so so many unfollows..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Basicbasic

VIP Member
He's the gregoryiest Gregory you'll ever meet, and she's the most susanist Susan ever. Why they think they're some hippy woke well travelled global citizens I'll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Those stupid middle names don’t have meaning. She’s just a stupid, vacuous, 1 dimensional muppet with nothing going on between her ears and she desperately tries to make herself seem interesting/intelligent by posting this garbage.

you can call your third born child something ridiculous Susie, you crack on - you are still an insufferable racist scumbag.

Reactions: 30
I’ve lurked here for months and months and never really felt like I had much to add to the discussion here but recent posts by this particular instagrammer have wound me up no end.

How can she publicly defend MM after her historical racism? MM should be defended, I’m all for that, but not by Susie the ex racist from Dover.

V much looking forward to the birth of ‘Jaovaaay’, a lovely addition to ‘MIIIYLAAO’ and ‘RE-IX’ in the near future, and all the tips for how to parent three children, because nobody has ever done that before.

I hope the baby has its Hunter wellies ready for when it starts walking because that’s how us country posh folk like to dress, yanooo.

Reactions: 29

jessicarrr

I find it really irritating that she has always (very publicly) encouraged her boys to not follow gender stereotypes, dressed them in leggings, etc - even to the point of pulling Milo out of nursery because he was making the distinction between girls' things and boys' things... but now she's having a girl, she's suddenly buying loads of miniature pairs of tights and Greg is shouting "WE MADE A GIRL!" on his Instagram! Do you think she needs to give Greg (and herself) a stern talking to about Maya Angelou 🙄 So disingenuous - not that I'm surprised any more!

Reactions: 29

Lreb88

VIP Member
‘I’m not going to share anymore of the pregnancy now I’ve shared the bit that will gain me the most attention and sympathy’ Good one Susan.

I will actually die laughing if they do call the baby Rusty btw. Rusty Rutherford! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Cup of tea and a scroll

Sharing stories about how the media is racist towards Meghan Markle🤦‍♀️ It’s ok when it’s starving children or Romanian immigrants tho right?
Also ‘don’t message me you wont change my mind’ aka ‘dont message me and remind me Im a massive hypocrite who loves a bandwagon’

• Wow

weeweegie

VIP Member
Guys, Susie’s had SO MANY questions about c sections, cos y’know when you’re preggers then a z list racist nobody is the first person you ask for advice, obvs 🙄🤣

Susie it’s pretty obvious you are reading on here and addressing us when you’re talking about c sections. You’re not an authority on anything and no one, absolutely no one needs nor wants your ‘advice’. Saying ‘I can’t advise if you’re NHS’ makes you sound like an utter prick. Just have a think about it. See? I hope you are full body cringing right now.

And please look up the words smug, sanctimonious and entitled as I think you’ll see a picture of yourself under each one.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Absolutely. I imagine there’ll be a huge rebellion from Milo at some point.
Literally the worst thing that could happen for Susie is for those kids to turn out to be Average Joe's, with ordinary jobs, doing ordinary things, with their ordinary families! She thinks the way she parents is so wild and unconventional, but it's just normal for a lot of families- I mean, lots of parents like getting their kids outdoors (sorry, Susan, you didn't invent fresh air and nature walks). She's so snippy about how others choose to parent but what is she actually doing that is so "out there". As she proves time and time again, a shelf full of inclusive books, brown dollies, and make up for a boy does not a "woke family" make!!

Btw- on the make up thing, I have no issue with Rex wanting to slap on a bit of eyeshadow, but I think it would be interesting to see the reaction if she wanted to buy "real proper" make up for a girl of the same age. All those things, when bought for girls, are often slammed for sexualising them too young.

• Heart

hahaha

I had the pleasure of sharing a plane journey with Susie, Greg and their boys a year or so ago. They were LOVING being seen, made sure to get ahead of people in the queue and that everyone noticed them (they had an air of being very important business class arseholes but in actual fact I hadn’t a clue who they were and only let them ahead since they had kids...I always let anyone with kids ahead of me and then hope that I’m not sitting too near them haha) Susie gave off the impression that she is very important/a celeb so I was intrigued as to who she was. Afterwards I discovered her insta and saw she was a wannabe MOD and laughed a lot...my husband could not believe it was the same woman lol. Greg flashed his fake teeth a lot and tbh even the air stewards looked bored of them. This was a while ago and I don’t have her on insta so maybe she shares more honest pics of herself now. We also know people who live in MK and have seen Greg at the train station several times...apparently mincing around, making sure people notice him and his fake teeth is standard behaviour. Two very boring people.

• Haha
  • Wow

Basicbasic

VIP Member
No Susan, we don't went to see your hg videos and diaries. We don't fucking care. We care about those disabled kids you made fun of, the immigrants/ refugees you made fun of, those people of colour you were racist towards. How about a video diary of remorse. Talk about get out card.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Basicbasic

VIP Member
It's self indulgent tripe. She's shown zero sympathy for immigrants, people of colour, disabled kids... any minority and you name it she's gone for them. But expects us to feel sorry for her experience of a VERY planned and wanted pregnancy. She reeks of priviledge. Talk about wallowing and tone deaf. Read the room Susan. Having hg is not your get out of jail card.

• Heart
Reactions: 26