Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susie has blocked me omfg 😂😂😂 wasn’t even following her and never once liked/commented on her things! Only went on to see her page after seeing this thread. She has only blocked me in the last week or so which conveniently would have been after I commented on Hannah Gale’s “The Leopard” post (absolutely nothing mean or nasty in any way but asking Hannah to please take accountability for her racist behaviour in the past). SJV must have checked the people who commented “against” Hannah and blocked them. Dear lord 😂😂😂😂😂
Who’s Hannah Gale? Not another racist influencer surely 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Who’s Hannah Gale? Not another racist influencer surely 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yep! She has a few threads on here if you fancy a look. She deleted her Instagram and flounced earlier this year and then came back 2 weeks ago and flounced a week later 😂

Susie has blocked me omfg 😂😂😂 wasn’t even following her and never once liked/commented on her things! Only went on to see her page after seeing this thread. She has only blocked me in the last week or so which conveniently would have been after I commented on Hannah Gale’s “The Leopard” post (absolutely nothing mean or nasty in any way but asking Hannah to please take accountability for her racist behaviour in the past). SJV must have checked the people who commented “against” Hannah and blocked them. Dear lord 😂😂😂😂😂
Clearly Susie has far too much time on her hands. Now she can’t get away with tweeting racist and discriminatory things... what else to do but stalk the comments of other ‘influencers’ who have been caught out for their disgusting behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Clearly Susie has far too much time on her hands. Now she can’t get away with tweeting racist and discriminatory things... what else to do but stalk the comments of other ‘influencers’ who have been caught out for their disgusting behaviour
Further to this... MORE posts about other people’s posts... how much time does she have?! It’s the weekend - spend some time with your kids!

Reactions: 2
Seems that most people who commented on Hannah Gale’s / The Leopard’s post who weren’t in support of Hannah have been blocked by Susie. How strange

Reactions: 1
I haven’t! And I posted a pretty scathing comment. Very weird, wonder how she chose who to block and who not to

Don't think her insta "career" will ever be quite the same after all this you know.
She just seems desperately trying to get afflinks now.

Reactions: 11
I don’t have an Instagram account, but can you view via gramho? I’ve used it to view accounts.

I don’t have an Instagram account, but can you view via gramho? I’ve used it to view accounts.
I can view on a lurker account. I’m not overly devastated tbh as I didn’t follow her anyway and hardly bothered looking at her account

It was sooo obvious she’s pregnant! And it’s a girl, she will be thrilled. I wonder if she will suddenly hide the face of this one aswell.

Reactions: 11
Let’s just hope the poor child doesn’t grow up to be a vain, judgemental, money grabbing racist. Can’t say I hold out much hope

Reactions: 13
I don’t know how you guys all called it. I’m usually a pregnancy sleuth and was absolutely blindsided by this announcement haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.