Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pregnant Susie posted on her Gorilla Enclosure blog a few years back accusing people who discuss their bad birth experiences of being liars, over exaggerating "drama queens", who should keep scare stories to themselves as they are "scaring other women just for the hell of it".... a couple of months after that blog post, Susie shared her horrific Milo birth story (on the same blog)....

Both blog posts will still be on the blog archive. The first post I mentioned is sarcastically entitled "everyone loves a horror story" and then a few months later, the post "my birth story"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I actually feel incredibly sorry for her after this evening’s post...

“I never document my bump enough”, does she realise that documenting it means she can take photos and they *just* stay in her camera roll, private to her and her family... she doesn’t HAVE to post them to Instagram?!

The pregnancy they’ll be keeping private but this week have shared ‘health scares’ about and now naked bump pictures. Does she realise there are people who fetishise images like that?!

She is totally addicted to social media and the serotonin she gets from the likes.
Absolutely this. It’s like if it’s not on instagram it didnt happen? Same way she was ‘hiding away’ during the worst of her HG but lo and behold managed to film enough content for a fairly long video throughout it. I do think HG looks awful btw so you gotta be pretty dedicated to film all of that.

A pregnant Susie posted on her Gorilla Enclosure blog a few years back accusing people who discuss their bad birth experiences of being liars, over exaggerating "drama queens", who should keep scare stories to themselves as they are "scaring other women just for the hell of it".... a couple of months after that blog post, Susie shared her horrific Milo birth story (on the same blog)....

Both blog posts will still be on the blog archive. The first post I mentioned is sarcastically entitled "everyone loves a horror story" and then a few months later, the post "my birth story"
Unbelievable!!!
And yet.....believable!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just get on with it like everyone else and be bloody grateful for being able to bring life into the world. Yes it's hard, it's traumatic but it's also amazing and beautiful in its own way.
Did you just manage to brush off brith trauma by telling women to be "bloody grateful"? 😳

Reactions: 9
What I find hilarious is that when she mocks his schooling, she is inadvertently revealing how little she knows about educating children. She has no idea how their current learning is part of a bigger picture etc. She shows no respect for her child’s teachers, it’s so rude. She also isn’t a qualified teacher herself, she has no education degree or qualification , so why she feels she has the right to query or question any aspect of the curriculum is beyond me.
Susan - stick to commenting on what you know and which doesn’t include making racist remarks which you think make you sound edgy and cool. Best if you stick to talking about the chickens - silly Susan.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Guys, Susie’s had SO MANY questions about c sections, cos y’know when you’re preggers then a z list racist nobody is the first person you ask for advice, obvs 🙄🤣

Susie it’s pretty obvious you are reading on here and addressing us when you’re talking about c sections. You’re not an authority on anything and no one, absolutely no one needs nor wants your ‘advice’. Saying ‘I can’t advise if you’re NHS’ makes you sound like an utter prick. Just have a think about it. See? I hope you are full body cringing right now.

And please look up the words smug, sanctimonious and entitled as I think you’ll see a picture of yourself under each one.

Reactions: 27
I'm not able to advise nhs peasants.
Ah feck off susie.
U leech off Gregler Bing after intentionally getting knicked up by him after a few months.. U can't even drive or get transport by yourself and you have no career or prospects. Both things you ironically look down on others for....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Guys, Susie’s had SO MANY questions about c sections, cos y’know when you’re preggers then a z list racist nobody is the first person you ask for advice, obvs 🙄🤣

Susie it’s pretty obvious you are reading on here and addressing us when you’re talking about c sections. You’re not an authority on anything and no one, absolutely no one needs nor wants your ‘advice’. Saying ‘I can’t advise if you’re NHS’ makes you sound like an utter prick. Just have a think about it. See? I hope you are full body cringing right now.

And please look up the words smug, sanctimonious and entitled as I think you’ll see a picture of yourself under each one.
She is reading this thread and posting on it also - see a few comments above....!

Reactions: 3
The post about forgetting to document her bump made me laugh - she had professional bloody photographs taken for the pregnancy announcement! Bore off Susie. I feel like I say this every time I post on this thread but I can't believe I used to genuinely like her!

Reactions: 10
Of course diddums isn’t ready for normality to resume. Suits her perfectly well hiding in her house. I have an old friend on Instagram spouting similar sentiments and she’s exactly the same, doesn’t work, doesn’t drive, won’t use public transport and just hides indoors talking to her phone. You didn’t have much of a life before lockdown love. If you’re going be a stay at home mum (a challenging and noble choice I must add) you surely need to be willing to get on a bus to take your kids out and embracing your time with them (non lockdown times I don’t remember her kids doing much other than climbing on diggers). Meanwhile the rest of us are going to go to work if we haven’t already, or spend some money to save our local pub.

Some people haven’t had the privilege of shielding like she has. They’ve been working in supermarkets, or wards, or building sites or on buses every damned day and sending their kids to key worker school. But you take your time Susie getting back to normality must be really hard for you 😢

Reactions: 13
Still waiting for her answers to ALL these questions she's been getting! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I knew she wouldn't be happy about the schools going back 🙄 I know all kids are different & some are going to have anxiety about going back but I think with kids as young as M & R it is verrry telling that they both don't want to go back at all. I think that says a lot about how Susie's attitude to school/nursery has rubbed off on those boys. Even before the lockdowns they never seemed to have any friends just each other, susie & Greg. They've been living in a bubble their whole lives!

Reactions: 12

She couldn't bare us thinking she was having her section on the NHS 😂
Also what birth isn't traumatic, I'm still having surgery to repair my vagina after birthing lots of babies (lol) and yet not once has any medical professional referred to any of my births as "traumatic".
She had a traumatic birth and post natal depression but was doing a Hello shoot a few days postnatally. It's bullshit. I've no doubt it was brutal but you literally couldn't sit down if it is how she claimed.
Of course your private consultant recommended future births were via c section 🤑🤑🤑
She's also living up Kate Lawler's arse and contradicting herself left right and centre with her advice/no advice/traumatic birth/lets only tell positive stories its not that bad chat.

Her latest stories are so offensive. I used to be a midwife and we did nothing BUT advocate for people. If one of my women had said to me that she had a previously awful birth I wouldn’t hesitate to refer her to a consultant to arrange a section. I even used to accompany the women to the meetings to make sure they were heard if they were nervous 🙄

• Heart
Urgh the csection stories!!
I’ve had two and on my second was given the choice between Vbac and csection. This was through the nhs. I never once felt railroaded into a decision. We were given the facts and then made an informed choice.
I think if I had seen her stories after my first section I would have felt very disheartened and upset. To call a csection ‘wincy’ is a complete misrepresentation I think. They bloody hurt and I think she likes to come across like it was all so easy FOR HER. I think she needs to counter her comments with the fact that it can be bloody agony! I felt completely shell shocked with how debilitating both my sections were. Susie (the racist) paints a completely one sided view which could make some people feel awful that their experience was not a breeze like hers.
If she’s going to give unsolicited ‘advice’ maybe it should be more practical rather than how wonderful her birthing experience and how great she recovered (you could feel the smugness).

Reactions: 14
Her latest stories are so offensive. I used to be a midwife and we did nothing BUT advocate for people. If one of my women had said to me that she had a previously awful birth I wouldn’t hesitate to refer her to a consultant to arrange a section. I even used to accompany the women to the meetings to make sure they were heard if they were nervous 🙄
I’m afraid that just wouldn’t suit her narrative. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Urgh the csection stories!!
I’ve had two and on my second was given the choice between Vbac and csection. This was through the nhs. I never once felt railroaded into a decision. We were given the facts and then made an informed choice.
I think if I had seen her stories after my first section I would have felt very disheartened and upset. To call a csection ‘wincy’ is a complete misrepresentation I think. They bloody hurt and I think she likes to come across like it was all so easy FOR HER. I think she needs to counter her comments with the fact that it can be bloody agony! I felt completely shell shocked with how debilitating both my sections were. Susie (the racist) paints a completely one sided view which could make some people feel awful that their experience was not a breeze like hers.
If she’s going to give unsolicited ‘advice’ maybe it should be more practical rather than how wonderful her birthing experience and how great she recovered (you could feel the smugness).
Not forgetting she has the luxury of Greg not working for the last five years and her Mum and step Dad being on hand at all times. I could only dream of this kind of help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.