Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ask why Susie has posted? I’m just wondering why she’s documented it the way she has. It looks like a horrible condition to have and I would not wish it on anyone but it’s strange to film yourself heaving etc and post on Instagram but each to their own

Reactions: 2
Absolutely she just posted that for sympathy and in the hope people will focus on that rather than her racist tweets.
I think we can all agree HG must be awful to have but I’m not sure that documenting yourself crying about it actually helps anyone anyway?
And tbf she’s been through it twice before and decided to get pregnant anyway so she knew what to expect, what does she want a medal?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She just posted a video on Instagram documenting her HG. It does look like a terrible tome but I can’t help wondering why she’s done this. She hasn’t added anything to it as in hints or tips or anything just seems to be a complete sympathy ploy.
I started to watch it as I do sympathise with her (having had terrible sickness in pregnancy) but couldn't watch it all. Thirteen minutes talking about it seems a tad self indulgent. We know it's crap. The caption was enough.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what heinous middle names we’ll get with this one. Chicken tender? Big Mac? Astronomy? She does like long words.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just posted a video on Instagram documenting her HG. It does look like a terrible tome but I can’t help wondering why she’s done this. She hasn’t added anything to it as in hints or tips or anything just seems to be a complete sympathy ploy.
Can't beat white priviledge coupled with white fragility. Hg is horrendous, no doubt, but to do a whole reel about yourself, well that's just all about sympathy. Poor, poor Susan.

Reactions: 18
Can't beat white priviledge coupled with white fragility. Hg is horrendous, no doubt, but to do a whole reel about yourself, well that's just all about sympathy. Poor, poor Susan.
I agree with this. I have sympathy for anyone that suffers with HG and I had it with both my first 2 pregnancies (I got lucky with my third) but that video was very poor me. I think she’s used it as a distraction to be honest.

Reactions: 10
HG is debilitating. But people cared last time and now they just... don’t. She had absolutely nowhere to go after the racist stuff did she? This was her only option.

HG sucks. I know.

Filming herself chundering? 🤷‍♀️
Any other sufferers on here who would have done such a thing? Nah. Didn’t think so.

Reactions: 11
HG is awful.

But this video lacks any self awareness. “I don’t know how long this will last”, well at maximum, unfortunately for many, the duration of your pregnancy. You have had this twice before, we know this because it’s the only thing you have seemingly had to talk about for the past 6 years.

You knew the likelihood was that you’d go through this again, and despite having TWO healthy children, you have decided to risk that.

I’m just not understanding the purpose of this video, yeah it’s rough, but why are you so self obsessed that you think anyone cares?!

This video doesn’t help, if anything it frightens others that they could go through it.

Pathetic woman.

Reactions: 21
I find it really irritating that she has always (very publicly) encouraged her boys to not follow gender stereotypes, dressed them in leggings, etc - even to the point of pulling Milo out of nursery because he was making the distinction between girls' things and boys' things... but now she's having a girl, she's suddenly buying loads of miniature pairs of tights and Greg is shouting "WE MADE A GIRL!" on his Instagram! Do you think she needs to give Greg (and herself) a stern talking to about Maya Angelou 🙄 So disingenuous - not that I'm surprised any more!
What’s wrong with tights?!

It's self indulgent tripe. She's shown zero sympathy for immigrants, people of colour, disabled kids... any minority and you name it she's gone for them. But expects us to feel sorry for her experience of a VERY planned and wanted pregnancy. She reeks of priviledge. Talk about wallowing and tone deaf. Read the room Susan. Having hg is not your get out of jail card.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder what heinous middle names we’ll get with this one. Chicken tender? Big Mac? Astronomy? She does like long words.
She'll try to take inspiration from the diversity shelf and go with a 'diverse' name, only it'll backfire horribly and she'll pick one of those super offensive made up 'black names' like Shanaynay

HG is awful.

But this video lacks any self awareness. “I don’t know how long this will last”, well at maximum, unfortunately for many, the duration of your pregnancy. You have had this twice before, we know this because it’s the only thing you have seemingly had to talk about for the past 6 years.

You knew the likelihood was that you’d go through this again, and despite having TWO healthy children, you have decided to risk that.

I’m just not understanding the purpose of this video, yeah it’s rough, but why are you so self obsessed that you think anyone cares?!

This video doesn’t help, if anything it frightens others that they could go through it.

Pathetic woman.
HG for the duration of my single pregnancy is the reason I can not face doing it again. Three years down the line and I still struggle with PTSD and vomiting. I mentally couldn’t do it again and am in awe of anyone who does but agree it’s not her first rodeo and it looks to of settled for her and not lasting till the end of her pregnancy. I could even look at my phone let alone video myself at my lowest points x

• Sad
Reactions: 10
HG for the duration of my single pregnancy is the reason I can not face doing it again. Three years down the line and I still struggle with PTSD and vomiting. I mentally couldn’t do it again and am in awe of anyone who does but agree it’s not her first rodeo and it looks to of settled for her and not lasting till the end of her pregnancy. I could even look at my phone let alone video myself at my lowest points x
Same - it’s the reason I only have one child. I could never ever go through HG again.

I wanted a big family but two HG pregnancies and just the thought of it makes me feel nothing but dread. I actually think her video was pretty good.. doesn’t stop her being a horrific human being just because she’s going through something awful though

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.