Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyWelshCow

“There’s a lot I could say about that documentary”

who gives an actual fuck what you think, Susie?! Genuinely??!! Who is it that you think is waiting to hear what your personal take on the Britney Spears documentary is?!

You are a house wife who earned a bit of money from flogging shit in your Instagram, you are not a celebrity, you are not this worldly oracle you seem to imagine to be, you’re a nobody. An arrogant, racist, nobody.

Even after all that’s happened with her old tweets being an unearthed, she’s still this bold, I find it astounding that someone so boring and irrelevant thinks they’re so special?!

Reactions: 22
Are you even an instagrammer unless you ‘suffered’ with hyperemesis gravidarum
Ok I literally think Susie is the biggest twat going but HG is no joke whatsoever. It’s totally life ruining and sometimes can even lead to the termination of babies because it’s too much to bare. So fun spending up to 9 months in hospital on a drip and feeling like you’re vomitting your soul out every time you’re sick! Not.

I actually don’t think she’s only talking about HG for sympathy, I think she believes she’s doing women an important service by being so open about it.

Of course to believe that you would also have to believe that you were an important and influential person that could make a huge difference to people’s lives simply by existing. And she’s not really any of those things but I am pretty sure she thinks she is.

It’s not a sympathy thing it’s an ego thing.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I really don’t care if she has been suffering from HG or not. She’s still a nasty, racist, ableist piece of shit. And Greg - you are just as bad pal. No amount of band aid babies/boring bump photos/videos of Susie spewing into a toilet is ever ever EVER going to change that.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
ONE.HUNDRED.PERCENT. You also don't post nudie sticker-covered bath pictures of your children like she spent years doing 🙃

How is it better parenting to let your kids watch other kids playing games on youtube (as she does, I know as have been following for yrs) but not let your kids play the actual game 🤝
Not to mention having issues with screen time and stating that her child having to do homework via an app ‘boils my piss’, when she used to actually get paid to PROMOTE educational software!!!! And posted numerous videos of her child using said software!!!!
Does she really think we won’t remember that’s things?!

• Wow
  • Haha

mysto

Oh. So shocked Susie. You totally fooled me with all the stories of just your head for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Thedreamteam

Her latest stories are so offensive. I used to be a midwife and we did nothing BUT advocate for people. If one of my women had said to me that she had a previously awful birth I wouldn’t hesitate to refer her to a consultant to arrange a section. I even used to accompany the women to the meetings to make sure they were heard if they were nervous 🙄

• Heart

weeweegie

VIP Member
The audacity 🤣. One c section and she's an expert🤣🤣🤣. But only for Private C sections. Did you know she had a private c section?
She couldn’t possibly comment on what a section is like on the NHS. You’ll have to go and find yourself a peasant and ask them.

• Haha

Kvothe

Incorrect use of ‘pathetic fallacy’ on her stories. Reminds me of the time she said Milo was behaving like a triangle (obtuse)... Obtuse is a type of angle, not triangle. Triangles can be equilateral, right-angle, scalene or isosceles. Angles are reflex, obtuse, acute or straight. You’re welcome, Susie.

Susie, always eager to sound smart and woke yet always looking like an ‘astronomically’, ‘extraordinarily’ profound idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalalala1212

When you consider the fallout of the Clemmie Hooper scandal- one or two comments here, under a pseudonym (still racist)- the woman has all but vanished from insta, been in the shit at work, allegedly had women refuse to be treated by her, and her husband (who she referred to here as a "class A twat") cannot get an #ad now to save his life (also partly his own fault), its ASTONISHING that Susie's stream of vitriol against several groups under her own actual name seem to have gone unnoticed by so many. CH was the subject of articles and all sorts, and it still comes up a year on whenever anyone is daft enough to try to collaborate in anyway! Either some OUTSTANDING damage control has been done presumably to protect Greg's earning potential now she's going to be a faux woke SAHM to 3, or, maybe, just maybe, not many people know or care about Susie and it turns out you need more than a former athlete fiance, a sarky attitude and endless trips to an orange land called Arizona to be "famous".
She was one of the first to post on her insta throwing CH under the bus too and clearly revelled in it - you’d have thought she’d be a bit quieter knowing her back catalogue of awful tweets.

• Wow

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
“ I’m not going to share any details of my very private pregnancy with all of you plebs and peasants, however I will tell you my expert views and knowledge about everything pregnancy related and you will all realise that I am an expert and that any views you hold about pregnancy and birth are wrong. I am far superior to you all, don’t even attempt to have a different view to me or I will passively aggressively shame you. Thanks bye “

• Heart

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
I'm not able to advise nhs peasants.
Ah feck off susie.
U leech off Gregler Bing after intentionally getting knicked up by him after a few months.. U can't even drive or get transport by yourself and you have no career or prospects. Both things you ironically look down on others for....

Last edited:
  • Haha

weeweegie

VIP Member
I just think it’s funny how she’s posting girlie outfits for the new baby but is absolutely against any clothes on her boys looking like ‘stereotypical boys’ clothes. I would have thought she’d be all gender neutral and avoid the pink tutu stereotype for her baby girl as that seems to be the hill she’s been on since having her boys. God I’m DREADING her banging on about the differences in having a girl versus boys...and you know she will.

• Haha

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
She won’t give up Instagram. She genuinely thinks she is famous. As long as she can present the idea to others that she is a wealthy cool mum, she’ll feel pleased with herself. She wants an online presence , she wants to be popular, for people to think she’s cool. In her eyes, she has a famous fiancé and therefore she is also famous. She will do anything to be noticed, whether it be dressing the boys in pink, pretending the boys disturbed Greg on a live TV interview. She see’s herself as way above the average instahun.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
So I haven’t been on here in a good while so Im going over old ground BUT her exact words, if memory serves me correctly were ‘this is not going anywhere’ RE the apology she highlighted and has now buried.

Im also annoyed that he still seems to be plugging some brands who are oblivious to it all (quite frankly shame on them for thinking hes squeaky clean just because hes a bit boring) silence is complicit in my opinion.

I think if ever there were an example of white privilege it is how she seems to have gotten an VERY easy ride for those disguisting tweets. People who said less have lost their jobs and careers.

if any baby brands try to work with her i will be contacting them immediately. They were all so quick to make ‘BLM Statements’ and now the proof will be in the pudding.
When you consider the fallout of the Clemmie Hooper scandal- one or two comments here, under a pseudonym (still racist)- the woman has all but vanished from insta, been in the shit at work, allegedly had women refuse to be treated by her, and her husband (who she referred to here as a "class A twat") cannot get an #ad now to save his life (also partly his own fault), its ASTONISHING that Susie's stream of vitriol against several groups under her own actual name seem to have gone unnoticed by so many. CH was the subject of articles and all sorts, and it still comes up a year on whenever anyone is daft enough to try to collaborate in anyway! Either some OUTSTANDING damage control has been done presumably to protect Greg's earning potential now she's going to be a faux woke SAHM to 3, or, maybe, just maybe, not many people know or care about Susie and it turns out you need more than a former athlete fiance, a sarky attitude and endless trips to an orange land called Arizona to be "famous".

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
No one is disputing that she’s suffered from HG in the past. No one is disputing that it must be a horrific condition.

But it’s interesting the timing of that video.... and sorry but no one needs to see 15 minutes of someone heaving into the toilet bowl regardless of the reason. She’s trying to deflect from her huge racist/ablesist views by seeking people’s sympathy now that she’s pregnant.
The fact that we’ve had 2 very suspect accounts commenting on this thread in the last 24 hours pretty much says it all 🤷🏼‍♀️

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
What I find hilarious is that when she mocks his schooling, she is inadvertently revealing how little she knows about educating children. She has no idea how their current learning is part of a bigger picture etc. She shows no respect for her child’s teachers, it’s so rude. She also isn’t a qualified teacher herself, she has no education degree or qualification , so why she feels she has the right to query or question any aspect of the curriculum is beyond me.
Susan - stick to commenting on what you know and which doesn’t include making racist remarks which you think make you sound edgy and cool. Best if you stick to talking about the chickens - silly Susan.

• Heart