Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full title by @SureSureSure

Racist Susie: Shopping Guru for the woke - thank goodness for Swipe-ups or she'd be broke.

The racist non-apology has been deleted.

Now hoping for a "weird and wonderful" son who likes make up and Barbies.

Reactions: 8
Full title by @SureSureSure

Racist Susie: Shopping Guru for the woke - thank goodness for Swipe-ups or she'd be broke.

The racist non-apology has been deleted.

Now hoping for a "weird and wonderful" son who likes make up and Barbies.
Dispite the fact it's perfectly normal for children not to play with things that aren't gender role focused.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep @Starsanddaggers I have boys, all of which owned buggies, dolls and make up. Loved dresses and most especially nail varnish. Not forced just what they liked and grew out of. Nothing unusual at all.

Reactions: 8
Yep @Starsanddaggers I have boys, all of which owned buggies, dolls and make up. Loved dresses and most especially nail varnish. Not forced just what they liked and grew out of. Nothing unusual at all.

I had dolls growing up but, other than one doll that i still have (aged 24) i was much more into diggers, sports & 'boy things'. mum and dad never made a big deal out of it and why should they? Only time anyone ever made a comment was when my granny asked my dad if he had ever wanted a son, i'm the youngest of 3 daughters, and he said that he pretty much does have a son since i'm such a tomboy 😂

ETA i swear i'm getting deja vu typing this :rolleyes: sorry

Reactions: 6
I had the pleasure of sharing a plane journey with Susie, Greg and their boys a year or so ago. They were LOVING being seen, made sure to get ahead of people in the queue and that everyone noticed them (they had an air of being very important business class arseholes but in actual fact I hadn’t a clue who they were and only let them ahead since they had kids...I always let anyone with kids ahead of me and then hope that I’m not sitting too near them haha) Susie gave off the impression that she is very important/a celeb so I was intrigued as to who she was. Afterwards I discovered her insta and saw she was a wannabe MOD and laughed a lot...my husband could not believe it was the same woman lol. Greg flashed his fake teeth a lot and tbh even the air stewards looked bored of them. This was a while ago and I don’t have her on insta so maybe she shares more honest pics of herself now. We also know people who live in MK and have seen Greg at the train station several times...apparently mincing around, making sure people notice him and his fake teeth is standard behaviour. Two very boring people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The nerve of her deleting the “apology”

Not even shocked anymore.

The nerve of asking other people to donate.
Whilst you spend 100s on aesthetically pleasing toys for your offspring.
Then asking people to directly email you to ask for food parcels.
And taking the glory for giving to the poor...
😵

Reactions: 16
I had the pleasure of sharing a plane journey with Susie, Greg and their boys a year or so ago. They were LOVING being seen, made sure to get ahead of people in the queue and that everyone noticed them (they had an air of being very important business class arseholes but in actual fact I hadn’t a clue who they were and only let them ahead since they had kids...I always let anyone with kids ahead of me and then hope that I’m not sitting too near them haha) Susie gave off the impression that she is very important/a celeb so I was intrigued as to who she was. Afterwards I discovered her insta and saw she was a wannabe MOD and laughed a lot...my husband could not believe it was the same woman lol. Greg flashed his fake teeth a lot and tbh even the air stewards looked bored of them. This was a while ago and I don’t have her on insta so maybe she shares more honest pics of herself now. We also know people who live in MK and have seen Greg at the train station several times...apparently mincing around, making sure people notice him and his fake teeth is standard behaviour. Two very boring people.
I really can’t imagine anyone would recognise them both are so nondescript she’s literally no one and he’s a one time Olympic athlete.. it’s always these type of people that have such a heightened sense of importance

Reactions: 10
I really can’t imagine anyone would recognise them both are so nondescript she’s literally no one and he’s a one time Olympic athlete.. it’s always these type of people that have such a heightened sense of importance
I’ve said this before, but to be fair to him his a double Olympic medal winner, former World, European and Commonwealth champion. He’s also an absolute wank stain, fame hungry, cringe merchant.

She is shirt tugging RACIST, turned mummy blogger NOBODY! Absolutely hate the pair of them.

The pseudo-wokeness of the toys this week 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s so cringe.

Reactions: 18
Their behaviour on the plane does NOT surprise me. She loves feeling like she’s a cut above everyone else. Why don’t more people see through her? 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’ve said this before, but to be fair to him his a double Olympic medal winner, former World, European and Commonwealth champion. He’s also an absolute wank stain, fame hungry, cringe merchant.

She is shirt tugging RACIST, turned mummy blogger NOBODY! Absolutely hate the pair of them.

The pseudo-wokeness of the toys this week 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s so cringe.
Oh what he achieved is nothing to be sniffed at.. that said there’s a reason why he hasn’t got a long term presenting contract.

Reactions: 11
Talk of seeing her on a flight reminds me when she flew premium economy to ‘see what it was like’ and write a blog advising us poor people how to travel with kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I haven’t followed her in a long time. Didn’t she once say she put in her birth plan to NOT mention the gold medal? Or am I fabricating such a thing?
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe the audacity of her posts and stories at the moment. Considering she insulted anyone who wasn’t like her (privileged and white), now she is desperately trying to be woke and inclusive.

and definitely pregnant.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe the audacity of her posts and stories at the moment. Considering she insulted anyone who wasn’t like her (privileged and white), now she is desperately trying to be woke and inclusive.

and definitely pregnant.
Neither can I. It makes me feel a bit 🤢 tbh. Fake wokeness is worse than actual wokeness.

I think I know why she pushes the ‘my son is so different, he had long hair when he was younger, doesn’t wear ‘typical boy’ clothes, likes make up and barbie‘ thing. It’s because in the insta world of fake wokeness you cannot just be white. She feels she’s needs to have an ‘edge’ to be special and having a (so called only by her) gender non conforming child gives her that. Because without a ‘thing’ they are just a very well off, privileged white family. Nothing wrong with that of course but it’s not ‘cool’ is it? And if there’s one thing Susan craves it is being cool and unique 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.