Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Greg Rutherford and his racist girlfriend Susie Verril.
Once again susie attempting to brush up to Giovanni. Awkward as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how people on tattle claim that she’s only talking about HG for sympathy- he wanted people to prove that this was the case. He also had lots of opinions on how tattle is so awful and full of people being nasty for no reason.... which is pretty ironic really seeing as Susie is possibly one of the most vile, nasty, cruel people ever.
Where did he say all this?

Reactions: 1
Ah Greg Rutherford and his racist girlfriend Susie Verril.
Once again susie attempting to brush up to Giovanni. Awkward as always.
Yes quite, I’m sure Giovanna would rather do without an endorsement from the racist Susie Verrill anyway.

Reactions: 8
Now she’s saying she’s not going to share much more about the pregnancy. Why announce it in the first place then get irritated when people want to know about it?!

Reactions: 10
i think the comments were deleted by a mod on the thread but he was on this thread under a pseudonym, getting his knickers in a twist
Was he? How embarrassing 🙄

I've kept out of the subject because I think it is fair to say its absolutely awful for any woman have to go through whilst pregnant 😩

I see it as entirely different topic to susie and her racism though.

Reactions: 3
Those stupid middle names don’t have meaning. She’s just a stupid, vacuous, 1 dimensional muppet with nothing going on between her ears and she desperately tries to make herself seem interesting/intelligent by posting this garbage.

you can call your third born child something ridiculous Susie, you crack on - you are still an insufferable racist scumbag.

Reactions: 30
‘I’m not going to share anymore of the pregnancy now I’ve shared the bit that will gain me the most attention and sympathy’ Good one Susan.

I will actually die laughing if they do call the baby Rusty btw. Rusty Rutherford! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can you even imagine the people at the registry office when they wrote ‘nugget’ on the form. I would be like ‘erm, I’m not sure I read this right?’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Nugget was Milo's nickname in utero - not sure I'd class that as a special meaning?!? No idea about Mowgli.

I think Nugget was Milo's nickname in utero - not sure I'd class that as a special meaning?!? No idea about Mowgli.

Reactions: 1
Has she said what the meanings are behind Nugget & Mowgli?
They were the names they used while she was pregnant each time. I have no issue with that - it’s actually quite cute - but don’t then land your child with it as their actual name for the rest of their life!!

Reactions: 11
I don't get why someone would saddle their kids with really awful, embarrassing middle names. Probably done for attention and column inches.

Reactions: 11
They can call their kids what they want, but Ms. ‘Keeping the rest of the pregnancy private’, has put her children’s FULL names and DOBs in the public domain completely unnecessarily.

Good luck to these poor kids in the future who’s early lives have been completely overexposed by their attention seeking parents.

No amount of expensive leggings and gender neutral toys can undo the total over sharing these kids have been exposed to. The internet is forever.

• Heart
Christ, imagine if either of those boys are bullied when they’re older and then the bully finds out their middle name is nugget or mowgli. Your parenting can be as woke as you like but sometimes kids can be mean! And at uni?! Nobody will take them seriously!

Reactions: 2
I’ll preface this with, I don’t care what colours children wear, it really doesn’t matter. However, why does she seem to be forcing her need to be different onto poor Rex? First he’s having makeup for Christmas now he’s wearing pink wellies and (what look like) frilly jeans. It feels so forced. Let him just be a child and stop using him for attention. It’s the same with putting stickers over their faces, either show them or stop showing them altogether, all for the extra attention.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.