Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to be the expert on iron infusions whilst repeatedly calling it a transfusion 🙄. Maybe she thinks transfusion sounds more dramatic.

She’s with Greg’s management company now, presumably in a ‘buy one, get one forced on you’ deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trying to be the expert on iron infusions whilst repeatedly calling it a transfusion 🙄. Maybe she thinks transfusion sounds more dramatic.

She’s with Greg’s management company now, presumably in a ‘buy one, get one forced on you’ deal.
Yeh that confused me. I thought holy tit you sometimes have a blood transfusion to restore you with blood with more iron, that seems mental why can’t you just have the iron on its own. So I looked it up and realised Susie is a dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“ I’m not going to share any details of my very private pregnancy with all of you plebs and peasants, however I will tell you my expert views and knowledge about everything pregnancy related and you will all realise that I am an expert and that any views you hold about pregnancy and birth are wrong. I am far superior to you all, don’t even attempt to have a different view to me or I will passively aggressively shame you. Thanks bye “

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sharing stories about how the media is racist towards Meghan Markle🤦‍♀️ It’s ok when it’s starving children or Romanian immigrants tho right?
Also ‘don’t message me you wont change my mind’ aka ‘dont message me and remind me Im a massive hypocrite who loves a bandwagon’

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I’ve lurked here for months and months and never really felt like I had much to add to the discussion here but recent posts by this particular instagrammer have wound me up no end.

How can she publicly defend MM after her historical racism? MM should be defended, I’m all for that, but not by Susie the ex racist from Dover.

V much looking forward to the birth of ‘Jaovaaay’, a lovely addition to ‘MIIIYLAAO’ and ‘RE-IX’ in the near future, and all the tips for how to parent three children, because nobody has ever done that before.

I hope the baby has its Hunter wellies ready for when it starts walking because that’s how us country posh folk like to dress, yanooo.

Reactions: 29
I’ve lurked here for months and months and never really felt like I had much to add to the discussion here but recent posts by this particular instagrammer have wound me up no end.

How can she publicly defend MM after her historical racism? MM should be defended, I’m all for that, but not by Susie the ex racist from Dover.

V much looking forward to the birth of ‘Jaovaaay’, a lovely addition to ‘MIIIYLAAO’ and ‘RE-IX’ in the near future, and all the tips for how to parent three children, because nobody has ever done that before.

I hope the baby has its Hunter wellies ready for when it starts walking because that’s how us country posh folk like to dress, yanooo.
Wecome! I love it when a lurker is converted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Agree. I think MM has been treated appallingly by the press and deserves to be defended. I’m not sure her mistreatment is due to racism. If it is, then I think it’s more because she’s American rather than because she is mixed race. But anyhoo for Susie to come to the defence of a black woman just reeks of hypocrisy. I don’t think MM would want that loud mouth gob shite racist on her team.

Reactions: 13
Agree. I think MM has been treated appallingly by the press and deserves to be defended. I’m not sure her mistreatment is due to racism. If it is, then I think it’s more because she’s American rather than because she is mixed race. But anyhoo for Susie to come to the defence of a black woman just reeks of hypocrisy. I don’t think MM would want that loud mouth gob shite racist on her team.
I am mixed race myself, and I absolutely do think it’s about race. But I don’t need Susie defending POC with her history. She just needs to learn when to zip it.

This about sums it up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh Susie - such a try hard to be seen as quirky and funny but that spiteful nasty side of yours always shines through.

Reactions: 11
You have to ask yourself why she’s putting this stuff out on instagram, and what that says about her psyche. Ultimately I feel a bit sorry for her.

Reactions: 7
You have to ask yourself why she’s putting this stuff out on instagram, and what that says about her psyche. Ultimately I feel a bit sorry for her.
I agree, she clearly is so dependent on the serotonin high of social media attention.

“We’ll be keeping this pregnancy private”

Apart from the updates about her maternal health, the showing off of the bump and preaching they’ll do about elective caesarean in a private hospital.

Reactions: 9
The fact she’s lifted up her jumper to show off her bump...girl, please 🙄 we know you’re pregnant, it’s your 3rd time so nothing new. Nothing to see here.

As much as I don’t want to feel sorry for a racist (I would never make excuses for what she said), I think you’re right, you just have to feel a bit sorry for her now. She can brag about the lindo wing and pretend eye roll at the mention of her Olympian fiancé all she wants, she just seems kind of sad and I think all the humble bragging is to make her feel better about herself.

I know it’s not uncommon nowadays for people to rely on SM to boost their self esteem (I have good friends who do it 😔) but in her case she’s going out her way to try and make folk feel less than her which really is low, even for a scumbag racist like Susie.

Reactions: 7
I’m really interested to see if they sell the pictures of the new baby to OK or Hello - she did it first time then I remember she posted about how awful it was and she should never have done it, however if ££ are offered I could see them going for it.

Greg says they are ‘off to London tonight’, I wonder if they’re having the baby (which may have also prompted that godawful dancing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.