Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We had a long chat in the garden about all the places we want to visit”

It breaks me that she makes out she is this ‘wanderlust’ nomadic influencer, who’s feed would normally be filled with jet set trips around the globe.

You go to Arizona, a desert, once a year. You took your kid out of school to go to Switzerland for your boyfriend to film a TV thing. Calm down, Judith Chalmers.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

It breaks me that she makes out she is this ‘wanderlust’ nomadic influencer, who’s feed would normally be filled with jet set trips around the globe.

You go to Arizona, a desert, once a year. You took your kid out of school to go to Switzerland for your boyfriend to film a TV thing. Calm down, Judith Chalmers.

Just another way to remind other people that they are slightly more privileged.

She literally doesn't gaf that thousands of kids are on school meals or live in council accommodation.

She's dedicated her life ot shopping for endlessly trendy wellington boots and reminding her two boys they can do anything they like.

She is awful.

Just another way to remind other people that they are slightly more privileged.

She literally doesn't gaf that thousands of kids are on school meals or live in council accommodation.

She's dedicated her life ot shopping for endlessly trendy wellington boots and reminding her two boys they can do anything they like.

She is awful.

Oops sorry did not mean to double post

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Guys love you all, but I’ll never sleep or have sex again if I continue reading your birth stories. What I love most about Our Sus is how much she’d love to be calling tattle out for bullying her but can’t because she’s a racist 😂
Please don’t worry, I had an incredibly positive birth experience and can’t wait to do it again. My postnatal period was awful for lots of reasons but getting the baby out was (for me) the easy part!

Reactions: 7
I remember dreading giving birth and although it wasn’t straightforward I would say it wasn’t the nightmare I imagined it would be (I was really scared). Everyone is different but I think the horror stories people kept telling me really stole a lot of joy away from my pregnancy cos I was tit scared. Little did I know it was the sleep deprivation that nearly ended me the first year of his life 😆 oh I can laugh now but it was no laughing matter at the time.

I hope no one thinks I’ve made light of HG or traumatic births in my comments, anything I’ve said is purely aimed at Susie and how annoying I find her. I’m sending massive hugs to anyone still struggling with the effects of either/both.

Reactions: 7
Her and Gregler Bing havent wanged on about : trendy pointless endless purchases for the boys, chickens or "countryside" (5 minutes from kingston tescos) walks.

Wonder if she's had their prodigal daughter..

Reactions: 6
I wonder what she'll (I originally wrote they, but I think we all know who wears the #gifted trousers here) name her? She mentioned some vaguely pretentious names a couple of years back when I followed her, I wish I could remember what they were. I know she liked Percy for one or both of the boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's mentioned Jovi a couple of times previously for girls....(I hate myself that I remember this)

Noah Jovi Genevieve Juniper Clementine
Something pretentious.
Altho Milo is a bit generic i guess....and Rex is a dinosaur.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Either way it's an interesting choice! Not saying she'll definitely choose that but I do remember her mentioning it maybe when Rex was born that it would have been their number one choice if Rex had been a girl... She must be due any day now.

Noah Jovi Genevieve Juniper Clementine
Something pretentious.
Altho Milo is a bit generic i guess....and Rex is a dinosaur.
Haha! I'd love it if she went with Clemmie in honour of MoD 🤣

• Haha
She just randomly posted a now-deleted photo of a Nintendo Switch on her stories...if she is in labour then she's having a good old scroll whilst she's at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She just randomly posted a now-deleted photo of a Nintendo Switch on her stories...if she is in labour then she's having a good old scroll whilst she's at it 😂
Wait though. It will be the most traumatic birth that has ever happened to anyone in the history of child birth EVER. 🥱🥱🥱🥱

She's mentioned Jovi a couple of times previously for girls....(I hate myself that I remember this)
bleeping hell.... JOVI?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
God. I had totally forgotten about her, then Greg came up as a suggestion on Instagram. Jesus Christ, the pair of them. That picture of her getting checked out in hospital. I had a high risk pregnancy, and was often in for reduced movements. A lot of women have experienced the same I’m sure. We don’t put in up on social media though. I bet she asked for the picture and crafted the caption for him. What a melt.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.