Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck does she think she is? duck off Susan, you massive racist bleep, you're really not that interesting at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell, maybe don't tell the whole world about your health issues if you don't want unsolicited advice you absolute bell.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It is so weird. Maybe if you don’t want people to message you, don’t share about it. It isn’t rocket science.

Reactions: 19
She comes off as such an effin witch. Always telling people ‘don’t tell me what to do’ she just sounds like a daft wee lassie. Talk about pissin off your followers, they dm with genuine concern (god knows why) and she’s a total cow about it. Ffs Susan, it’s on the daily fail, of course folk are going to ask if you’re ok.

Why tf do people still follow her? Such an huffy, entitled, lazy, self centered, RACIST moron 🙄

Reactions: 24
She's just awful. Its no wonder she has no friends. She's a mean girl.
It baffles me that the ppl she went to school with are nurses, doctors, teachers and chefs.
Then here she is.
Shopping, afflinking and mooching after Gregler Bing. Who isn't even a proper celebrity

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really is so patronising and rude too, she’s one of those people that if I met her on a night out I would want to accidentally spill my drink on her 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh she is a passive aggressive horror ! The irony of displaying your pregnancy on social media and then getting narky when your sheep try to message support / advice! She is so horrible 🤣

Reactions: 23
They only have two kids but think they're bleeping oracle on pregnancy, parenting..etc Greg is cringing me out so much atm, is he deffo straight?

Reactions: 10
If she genuinely doesn’t want the attention about it, why not just ignore the DMs and move on herself? By making a passive aggressive story she’s just going to draw more attention to it.

She’s such an attention seeker it’s unreal. Bearing in mind her kids supposedly got death threats, you’d think she’d want to lie though going forwards.

Reactions: 9
I read this as:
I got the attention I wanted so now you can all f*#k off
It literally BEGGARS belief!
I honestly wonder with her if the hospital trip was genuine. I know thats an awful thing to say but thats how desperate i think she has become for ‘content’ *cringe*

Wow. What a total twit. Stop posting cryptic info about your pregnancy then not expect ppl to contact you then!
Does anyone know if they've gone private again? Because last time, the NHS wasn't good enough for them was it? OR can't they afford it this time?
It surprised me that she was allowed to have Greg with her for the monitoring. I gave birth in January and had to do most things (including a couple of trips to the day unit) alone and it’s the same with most hospital trusts.

Reactions: 5
It surprised me that she was allowed to have Greg with her for the monitoring. I gave birth in January and had to do most things (including a couple of trips to the day unit) alone and it’s the same with most hospital trusts.
They're celebs though aren't they? Rules don't apply 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
He was probably wearing his medal 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Wow. What a total twit. Stop posting cryptic info about your pregnancy then not expect ppl to contact you then!
Does anyone know if they've gone private again? Because last time, the NHS wasn't good enough for them was it? OR can't they afford it this time?
These were my exact thoughts lol, thankful for the NHS but gotta book into the lindo wing to have my c section that I could have literally anywhere for free with the EXACT SAME OUTCOME but gunna pay £10,000 for the pleasure xxxx cos lol I’m Susie Verrill xxx too good for everyone xxx duck u peasants xx

• Haha
These were my exact thoughts lol, thankful for the NHS but gotta book into the lindo wing to have my c section that I could have literally anywhere for free with the EXACT SAME OUTCOME but gunna pay £10,000 for the pleasure xxxx cos lol I’m Susie Verrill xxx too good for everyone xxx duck u peasants xx
So are they having their section private? Whyyyyy?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.