Susie Verrill #5 Shopping Guru, very woke. Thank goodness for swipe-ups or she'd be broke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll preface this with, I don’t care what colours children wear, it really doesn’t matter. However, why does she seem to be forcing her need to be different onto poor Rex? First he’s having makeup for Christmas now he’s wearing pink wellies and (what look like) frilly jeans. It feels so forced. Let him just be a child and stop using him for attention. It’s the same with putting stickers over their faces, either show them or stop showing them altogether, all for the extra attention.
The trouble is, without the children she has no online identity which is why she’s continuing to post them as much as before, just with stickers over their faces. What’s the point though? Why doesn’t she just give up the online garbage now - it’s not like it can be bringing in as much ad money as before.

Reactions: 9
She won’t give up Instagram. She genuinely thinks she is famous. As long as she can present the idea to others that she is a wealthy cool mum, she’ll feel pleased with herself. She wants an online presence , she wants to be popular, for people to think she’s cool. In her eyes, she has a famous fiancé and therefore she is also famous. She will do anything to be noticed, whether it be dressing the boys in pink, pretending the boys disturbed Greg on a live TV interview. She see’s herself as way above the average instahun.

Reactions: 21
The boys disturbing Greg during an interview was actually the most contrived, cringiest, uncool thing I've ever witnessed. She is beyond desperate to make her and her very bland family interesting.

Reactions: 14
The boys disturbing Greg during an interview was actually the most contrived, cringiest, uncool thing I've ever witnessed. She is beyond desperate to make her and her very bland family interesting.

Oh god and even better it never went viral

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll preface this with, I don’t care what colours children wear, it really doesn’t matter. However, why does she seem to be forcing her need to be different onto poor Rex? First he’s having makeup for Christmas now he’s wearing pink wellies and (what look like) frilly jeans. It feels so forced. Let him just be a child and stop using him for attention. It’s the same with putting stickers over their faces, either show them or stop showing them altogether, all for the extra attention.
I feel so sorry for these kids who are being used as pawns in the woke wars by their parents. It’s storing up so many problems for them in the future.

Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for these kids who are being used as pawns in the woke wars by their parents. It’s storing up so many problems for them in the future.
Absolutely. I imagine there’ll be a huge rebellion from Milo at some point.

Absolutely. I imagine there’ll be a huge rebellion from Milo at some point.
Literally the worst thing that could happen for Susie is for those kids to turn out to be Average Joe's, with ordinary jobs, doing ordinary things, with their ordinary families! She thinks the way she parents is so wild and unconventional, but it's just normal for a lot of families- I mean, lots of parents like getting their kids outdoors (sorry, Susan, you didn't invent fresh air and nature walks). She's so snippy about how others choose to parent but what is she actually doing that is so "out there". As she proves time and time again, a shelf full of inclusive books, brown dollies, and make up for a boy does not a "woke family" make!!

Btw- on the make up thing, I have no issue with Rex wanting to slap on a bit of eyeshadow, but I think it would be interesting to see the reaction if she wanted to buy "real proper" make up for a girl of the same age. All those things, when bought for girls, are often slammed for sexualising them too young.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So much of it is engrained in their personalities as well. My daughter is the girliest girl there is but it hasn't come from me!

Reactions: 5
Literally the worst thing that could happen for Susie is for those kids to turn out to be Average Joe's, with ordinary jobs, doing ordinary things, with their ordinary families! She thinks the way she parents is so wild and unconventional, but it's just normal for a lot of families- I mean, lots of parents like getting their kids outdoors (sorry, Susan, you didn't invent fresh air and nature walks). She's so snippy about how others choose to parent but what is she actually doing that is so "out there". As she proves time and time again, a shelf full of inclusive books, brown dollies, and make up for a boy does not a "woke family" make!!

Btw- on the make up thing, I have no issue with Rex wanting to slap on a bit of eyeshadow, but I think it would be interesting to see the reaction if she wanted to buy "real proper" make up for a girl of the same age. All those things, when bought for girls, are often slammed for sexualising them too young.
You’ve raised a really interesting point about make up for young girls.

Reactions: 5
Anyone think the house stories were possibly hinting at a move to America?
they would struggle to actually move to America. He’s a one time has been athlete 10years passed his prime and she does nothing. Getting permit to live/work indefinitely wouldn’t be easy.

Reactions: 10
So she is pregnant but she isn't discussing it with us low life's?! Having previously given the world more detail than anyone could possibly ever want?! Okay then.
Does she worry her racism is catching?!
Doesn't want to pass it on?
I think when you're found to be a big racist the best way to rehabilitate yourself is with passive aggressive install posts.

Reactions: 7
Literally the worst thing that could happen for Susie is for those kids to turn out to be Average Joe's, with ordinary jobs, doing ordinary things, with their ordinary families!

I mentioned this in a previous thread. Susie is so desperate to escape normal that she's attached herself to Greg and realised that even minor celebrities lead normal lives. Now she needs to transfer "being different" to her children in her desperation to escape.

Reactions: 7
You know the episode of Friends where Ross gets the leather pants and has that whole bathroom palaver with them? Then he has a meltdown about it when he goes back to Monica's - "THIS YEAR WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GREAT!" I can't help thinking of SV doing the same thing. This year her racism was supposed to continue going under the radar and Greg was supposed to repeatedly hit primetime TV by commentating on the Olympics which probably would have cued a bunch more income for them. And yet... 2020 had other plans.

ETA Weren't they also supposed to get married this year and finish the house?

Reactions: 8
they would struggle to actually move to America. He’s a one time has been athlete 10years passed his prime and she does nothing. Getting permit to live/work indefinitely wouldn’t be easy.
I have to disagree I’m afraid, he was a hugely successful athlete, he’ll be eligible for an O Visa (I think it’s that classification) and will have no trouble picking up a collegiate coaching role.

Reactions: 6
I have to disagree I’m afraid, he was a hugely successful athlete, he’ll be eligible for an O Visa (I think it’s that classification) and will have no trouble picking up a collegiate coaching role.
Yep agree with this - and I think it would be the best move for them because aff links and swipe ups aren't going to bring in much money in the long term and I can't see Greg landing a presenting job (much as he would like to!).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.