Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetchillie

I know this will be unpopular opinion...... and I know she has done things in the past that have annoyed & hurt people but commenting that she's not feeding her kids and commenting how they look unhealthy in my opinion is bad form.
Leave the kids out of it they are innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Sure isnt that it!

She has some neck to put up a post about Suicide. 🤬🤬 when she knowingly drove a vulnerable woman to a mental facility with suicidal thoughts by the mind fucking and lies she told her..... all because anna stood between her and the fella she wanted.
not to mention whatever she did to her own ex that made him take an attempt on his life.
And also the turmoil she is continuing to put her kids through that will have lasting and devastating repercussions on their mental health.

This creature really has no shame or remorse for any of the stuff she has done
It's the taking advantage of a man with mental health issues who suffered abuse in an institution as a child,and who turned to her and her husband for help in how to use am ATM card to access his settlement,and they robbing him blind of 14,000euro all because they wanted fancy things in their new council house for me..(which by the way they already had a house and went from a 3 to a 4 bed,didnt take 14,000 to do up the extra room,sweet FA to do only turn the key,they already had everything)according to Marcus.it drove the poor man's mental health issues even worse.he trusted them two gophers😭they abused his trust,so she better not start spouting shit about mental health,it only arises when shes trying to get herself out of trouble,playing the mental health card.i will never get over that level of scum,my heart breaks for that man and what they did to him.they made him have a breakdown so fuck yourself Teresa with your mental health ,suicide bullshit. Dictating to Anna how she should sign herself in for help,and convincing her to do so.telling your husband that you were in sarsfields court getting help after the crash,when you were in actual fact holed up with mr motivator in his house the whole time.how many more have you done it to???its always around xmas you get giddy and play that card..anybody who ever genuinely had mental health problems would never in a 1000 lifetimes want that infliction on another person.you are just a toxic self absorbed cruel excuse for a person,water always finds it's own level arnt ya blessed you found colm!!change the record,only influence you are is how to swindle money out of people,and how to fuck up the kids life.any of her followers who want to buy into her "nutritionlist "business God help ye,will be done out of the hard earned cash ye have.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
As much as I dislike both of them equally she could definitely have done with the free bunk beds a lot more than Julie #twinsandme
Or how about they go get jobs and provide for their own children like the rest of us, instead of looking for hand outs all the time! I agree with you, i dislike them both, they wouldnt work to warm themselves🙄 they use the children as an excuse not to work, if they wanted to, they would find a way....

Reactions: 24

Jezzebell

Zoe didnt change schools after all 🤔… Teresa if you are reading the pic you posted of your 7 legends, Zoe and Jenna are wearing uniforms with the same school crest…. Ps just for the record if you ever have an issue with your followers/haters (same thing) knowing what school your girls attend… REMEMBER you posted a picture on Social media, with their school crests and the name of the school. Your the one giving out that information.

Does anyone know anything about a rumour around town at the mo that she cleared out her fathers bank account 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Low&behold

On a side note away from Teresa’s snore fest of an existence and Colm trying to gain followers with his ridiculous toxic positivity regarding training.

Anyhoo what I came on to say is I saw Anna in Mahon point yesterday with what I’m guessing is a new man. Both of them looked very happy, relaxed and he’s gorgeous.
I just wanted to let ye all know. I was Feckin delighted to see it . ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

nannyg

VIP Member
Uh oh Mary Mary, you have pissed Tess off🤣 shes coming for you......
Tess is covering her hole here ladies, she is and has been Mary Mary all along how else had she so much information on Colm and Anna, and she joined when Tess said she found out about this page June 2020. Of course she couldn’t help herself and had to make an account to keep herself relevant…

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Lovelula

VIP Member
If someone accused me of clearing out my fathers bank account and not having ham I know that I would be more upset about the first accusation!!!

Why didnt she address that instead of crying over the ham.
She well knows the instagram game,get a thick skin or get off it, she manipulated it in her favour long enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Credit where credit is due she is looking fab today, would love to be able to wear something like that. The little guy making his communion is very handsome.

Reactions: 18

nannyg

VIP Member
She’s got a collab at last lads, guess with who….
That’s right SweetKing….been in the dentists most of the day yesterday and now she’s flogging sweets
I shit you not! 🤣🤣

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Remember before the drink diving incident she was pissed drunk and randomly went into a pub on her own and sat at the bar videoing herself just trying to be sexy into the phone making weird eyes and making sexual innuendos to the poor bewildered bar man. Strange strange woman

• Haha

Sure isnt that it!

Ya definitely off the roads, saw her walking up hill in fermoy today with her little bag of shopping.all done up like a dogs dinner

• Haha
  • Wow

Alucia

VIP Member
Quick recap of the last thread 🐍

Sms has a business page now and is doing a masters in nutrition but we think she read the information wrong and its a master class. Some people thought she has a gastric band and she went crazy on a live when a girl mixed up the tummy tuck and gastric band.

Herself and Colm Jordan ran whatsapp groups over lockdown and at one stage Sms had to ask the whatsapp group if they knew where Colm was. They followed and unfollowed several times and up to today they are not following each other, they have had the cop on to not waste their time following just to unfollow the next Friday. After they unfollowed Sms would then post a sultry pose in her underwear, not thinking of her poor children and what people would say about their mother.

Sms told her followers Colm was cooking dinner on Christmas day but he didnt and he is still laughing at the fact she didnt know who St Patrick was.

Sms got her lips tattooed but they didnt look any different.

Sms had all her 8 kids together for Christmas day and made a remark about families wearing matching clothes. She told all her followers how she is a single mum and did everything on her own for Christmas day.

• Heart

Low&behold

Is this the reason she is back 🤣
Would anyone be surprised 😳 it’s exactly what she does best. Scams & manipulates.

Honestly I don’t even care if a company has gifted it her, every one of those kids has a miserable existence with her and if that toy can being a little joy to his life then I’m okay with it. Let’s not forget this child, sleeps in a travel cot & appears to have very little maternal connection or love.
We would all be shamed to so publicly beg for freebies but it’s all in a days work for Tess who set up her own go fund me to scam locals last Xmas posing as “a friend”

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Jezzebell

I'm very confused. Why is she annoyed at Mary Mary?? Her post took me here but I've now idea why??
There are 2 prev threads about SMS and Mary mary has commented before, so i think thats what she means. She thinks she knows who Mary Mary but then again she thinks she knows everything 🤷‍♀️

@MaryMary if she has guessed who you are, even if she thinks its the right person!! She will land on your door step for a confrontation. She’s done it to Anna, but she has done it to a few people in Mitchelstown. I’m close to someone who has had the privilege. Shes bould out and thinks shes entitled to do it. The garda were called to the house. Just warning you hun have the garda number on speed dial 😉. Could you imagine tho what a fucking eejit she will look if she has the wrong person 😝

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17