Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where she lives in relation to Mitchelstown is approx 10 km
5FC63DEC-1F98-47C9-80D3-B22BC79A489E.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Her Facebook page now has a quote up on their story saying if u are dating someone try and find out how they are raised and that will explain why they’re a pile of shite or something along those lines 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah and even if u see someone good-looking?🙈 They could be damaged, says she is gone from the gram but needs her fix for attention, gollum must be gone again.....

Reactions: 1
She has been in and out loads in the last week or so. Getting dropped and collected the last few days. Looks like she could be off road. They went for walk yesterday holding hands for our benefit id say.....

Reactions: 9
Her Facebook page now has a quote up on their story saying if u are dating someone try and find out how they are raised and that will explain why they’re a pile of shite or something along those lines 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pot kettle black comes to mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pot kettle black comes to mind!
She often puts up BS quotes like that when she’s fucked up😬😬 to try and blame her being a narcissistic sociopath and general bleep on how she was raised. That she is somehow the victim of her upbringing. Absolute load of 💩
Tess will always search the Internet for this weeks excuse.
funny that she doesn’t put 2 and 2 together and realise how fucked her own kids are going to be due to her.

Reactions: 9
Ya definitely off the roads, saw her walking up hill in fermoy today with her little bag of shopping.all done up like a dogs dinner

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just sayin....
Just because you give birth to them doesn’t make you a good mother!! She’s like my ex’s partner alway spouting shite and quotes but when it comes to it the men in her life will always come second to her children!!

Reactions: 10
You need a license for a dog, anyone can pop out a child! She’s no mother whatsoever to those children she only thinks of herself

Reactions: 2
Oreo the kitten is missing a week and she's only now posting it on her FB page looking for him..
Poor little mite probably went looking for food or shelter,cos she was in at creepys.who would even wait so long to post about a missing pet,boils my piss.Hope he doesn't end up like Gizmo.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oreo the kitten is missing a week and she's only now posting it on her FB page looking for him..
Poor little mite probably went looking for food or shelter,cos she was in at creepys.who would even wait so long to post about a missing pet,boils my piss.Hope he doesn't end up like Gizmo.
Thats so sad to read.

Reactions: 1
She should be reported for animal cruelty. She hasn’t been next or near Curraghalla in over a week. That poor cat was left out to go fend for itself, because she didn’t want to be tied to going back out from Colm’s to feed it.

The schools remaining closed has been the best gift ever for her, the kids will stay in mitchelstown, her in Fermoy, no social media to pretend to that she has them at all now.
living the life of a love sick teen, no shame at all running after that string of misery who couldn’t mind himself.

Th
That’s exactly what happened, only looking for it today when the girls wanted to know how he was.

Reactions: 5
Its gas how she is sharing stuff about having to home school on her Facebook and she won’t even see the kids once over the month I’d say 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the poor cat 😢 hope he's ok. I have two stray cats and they have shelter in my shed, fresh blankies and food. My dog is inside by the fire and sleeps inside every night , The weather the last few nights i wouldn't leave anything with a heart out in it. Poor kitty

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.