Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get up and our for her walk....does she think people have nothing else to do?? It's 8.30am, I've been online working an hour and a half. Some of us don't have that luxury Teresa....but then again if I had the social income you have plus your children's allowance with your 8 kids I'd prob not work either. Who's the bigger fool eh?

Reactions: 10
See how Teresa has started calling her little fella “H” and not Hunter bet it’s because Anna has always called her son “H” I’d see it on her insta. She’s trying to copy Anna now 🙄🤣

Reactions: 4
See how Teresa has started calling her little fella “H” and not Hunter bet it’s because Anna has always called her son “H” I’d see it on her insta. She’s trying to copy Anna now 🙄🤣
She could never have the class Anna has in her little finger.

Reactions: 6
Anyone that knows Anna her small lad is H since he was born. Teresa is only calling Hunter H a few months online, can’t be a coincidence.
Could she be any more desperate trying to replace her partners child with her own 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I was wondering what that was all about I never heard this H thing before it was always his name which she says in a very common way 🤣🤣🤣 I instantly tried to think of another instabum who called their child by letter 😂😂 makes sense now the fuckin desperado

Reactions: 5
And he HAS to get an electric ride on for his birthday.
And it has to be a Jeep or a car.

Usually if people are that specific they have one in mind

Reactions: 3
Mortified for her calling her son after Golm and Anna's son. You messed up girl, obsessed lol.

Reactions: 8
Ride on 100% gifted.. why did she say she gave her credit card details over the phone... could she not have just placed the order online like everyone else.. no she rang and begged for it on the back of her share.. and she didn’t mention the name of the other company where it was more expensive. Question boxes looking for recommendations are just glorified begs! This one turned out well for her though that’s some gift for ‘H’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ride on 100% gifted.. why did she say she gave her credit card details over the phone... could she not have just placed the order online like everyone else.. no she rang and begged for it on the back of her share.. and she didn’t mention the name of the other company where it was more expensive. Question boxes looking for recommendations are just glorified begs! This one turned out well for her though that’s some gift for ‘H’
It was very obvious what she done here, source a company to buy this one from, mention and tag them several times, share their competition, mention she has 3 more birthdays coming up and she’d be getting the presents there... the begging from her is shameful

Reactions: 11
I was gonna say ! 400€ for a 3 year old bday !! When you’ve 8 kids, and don’t work !

Reactions: 19
It was very obvious what she done here, source a company to buy this one from, mention and tag them several times, share their competition, mention she has 3 more birthdays coming up and she’d be getting the presents there... the begging from her is shameful
Is this the reason she is back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this the reason she is back 🤣
Would anyone be surprised 😳 it’s exactly what she does best. Scams & manipulates.

Honestly I don’t even care if a company has gifted it her, every one of those kids has a miserable existence with her and if that toy can being a little joy to his life then I’m okay with it. Let’s not forget this child, sleeps in a travel cot & appears to have very little maternal connection or love.
We would all be shamed to so publicly beg for freebies but it’s all in a days work for Tess who set up her own go fund me to scam locals last Xmas posing as “a friend”

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What ? What go fund me ? 😳
Apparently Xmas 2019 she set up a GFM to get presents for the 8 kids by the way pretending to be a family friend. She was caught out as it was registered to a phone number belonging to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
omg the mortification. I do feel sorry for the kids. I wouldn't spend €300 on a young kids present as there was pre covid parties. But the teens might get it but that tends to be labelled gear. But they are given jobs at home and its not a regular occurance. Last year ds1 turned 16 and he got a lower spec apple watch as his bday present. He is big into sports and fitness so uses it to track himself but with both parents working decent jobs there wasn't another jot till christmas.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.