Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh Mary Mary, you have pissed Tess off🤣 shes coming for you......
Tess is covering her hole here ladies, she is and has been Mary Mary all along how else had she so much information on Colm and Anna, and she joined when Tess said she found out about this page June 2020. Of course she couldn’t help herself and had to make an account to keep herself relevant…

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She is an actual looney. Go sort yourself out and have some self respect for yourself an awful example of how your daughter's should be treated by men and even worse to your son's on how to treat women. Kids grow up learning what they see. Please god their father has more of the influence on them.

Reactions: 10
Poor Ant and Gra, imagine your wedding being discussed because of golm and sms 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mary Mary I’m beginning to think you could be Tessie Tessie. I’ve had my doubts before this, and if my partner went to wedding without me he’d be back to an empty house
Gosh thats a bit controlling, just because one was invited and the other not, the invited one should stay home too. Why ???

Oh this should be interesting, I can’t wait to see how they are going to figure this out 🤣

Reactions: 3
Its too funny, she tells everyone its off during the week making a fool of herself and that she wants to marry someday to some other partner. Wonder does Golm read here too :unsure:

Reactions: 6
Any time she puts a question box up is a red flag to them fighting that and the missing ring like a pair of kids I’m scarlet

Reactions: 6
Any time she puts a question box up is a red flag to them fighting that and the missing ring like a pair of kids I’m scarlet
So unprofessional too if anyone googles them in a professional capacity :ROFLMAO: all their dirty laundry aired in public. No one would know only they are so toxic they need to put it online 🥴

Reactions: 5
Teresa if you wanna hunt down mary Mary do it privately at least that way she won't see you coming 🙈 that's assuming you are so sure you know her. 🙈🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Teresa if you wanna hunt down mary Mary do it privately at least that way she won't see you coming 🙈 that's assuming you are so sure you know her. 🙈🥴
She will be casually getting Golm to name all his friends at the wedding and subtracting them from the 100 guests and then stalking the partners one by one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She really looked like she was gaining back respect from her followers on her question box and she comes on today like
Liam Nielsen
"I will find you and I will kill you " 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
100% mary mary is tess..
Her instagram posts are actually insane, trying to hard to make it look like mary mary is a different person..

100% mary mary is tess..
Her instagram posts are actually insane, trying to hard to make it look like mary mary is a different person..
Makes sense why she's gone quiet unless she has the older ones minding the smaller ones while she drives around looking for the wedding guest list 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awh lads it’s fine, I’m glad I’m giving her something to do with all her free time 🙄🤣 kinda sad really, i havnt really said anything everyone already knows anyway 🤣

Reactions: 4
Awh lads it’s fine, I’m glad I’m giving her something to do with all her free time 🙄🤣 kinda sad really, i havnt really said anything everyone already knows anyway 🤣
You should of just let people think she wasn't invited, rookie error ;)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.