Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this will be unpopular opinion...... and I know she has done things in the past that have annoyed & hurt people but commenting that she's not feeding her kids and commenting how they look unhealthy in my opinion is bad form.
Leave the kids out of it they are innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
If someone accused me of clearing out my fathers bank account and not having ham I know that I would be more upset about the first accusation!!!

Why didnt she address that instead of crying over the ham.
She well knows the instagram game,get a thick skin or get off it, she manipulated it in her favour long enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know this will be unpopular opinion...... and I know she has done things in the past that have annoyed & hurt people but commenting that she's not feeding her kids and commenting how they look unhealthy in my opinion is bad form.
Leave the kids out of it they are innocent.
There’s a lot of paraphrasing there to make it sound like I said something I didn’t 🙄 I said the children DONT look underweight, but their cheeks aren’t full and rosy either, and that I’d say she keeps the bare minimum in the cupboards (ie) no extra treats etc. Didn’t she once or twice make a big deal out of cooking a roast chicken and veg cos the kids were looking for it. FFS you would think they would be getting that regularly anyway. And the story about the forgotten ham was posted just after school started yesterday why the duck didn’t she bring/ arrange to have something brought up the the school before lunch time so they could have something decent to fill them on their first day back? I wasn’t criticizing the children, they are innocent as you said which is exactly why it galls me that they hadn’t a decent lunch yesterday. I stand by what I said that it appears all her money goes on herself, hair nails clothes etc that’s sure what it looks like and I know plenty like her

Reactions: 15
Didn't show a full fridge either 🙈 from what u could see looked bare...bet she be on now next Tuesday (child benefit) getting the hair an all done usual shite out them all on "dickie day" acting like there millionaires 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
On her birthday and her mother’s anniversary you’d think she’d have better things to do than be reading on here. Trying to stay relevant I suppose 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Lol I’d say Lisa is morto she tagged her in that. She sneakily left out the comments about her dads bank account. I’d say she came here looking to see did we comment on Anna posting golham

Reactions: 10
Colm gives me the absolute ICK! 🤢 There is something soooo slimy & off about him, I couldn’t even bare to look at him!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She wasn't mentioned here in a long time she said she has to deal with this on a daily basis?
Its not the first time shes spoken on her stories about bullying pages posting tit about her… and nothing was posted on her at the time!!! Unless its a different page 🤔

Reactions: 2
Love how she's worried about ham sandwiches and the same woman sat on her bed showing her love honey double stroker, vibrator and lube and giving sex talks knowing Colm was watching. She posts half naked pictures of herself, tattle is the least of her worries she made an awful fool of herself for a man.

Reactions: 13
Yep! And tagging Luna by Lisa looking for extra attention, and freebies🙄
I thought her post tagging lisa was super bitchy the comment she made about her pr drop being lost in the post was definitely throwing shade. I felt a bit sorry for her earlier now it’s obvious she’s just pressing the self destruct button again, pity.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.