Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% mary mary is tess..
Her instagram posts are actually insane, trying to hard to make it look like mary mary is a different person..
Would totally agree shur look through all the comments on the Mary Mary page

Makes sense why she's gone quiet unless she has the older ones minding the smaller ones while she drives around looking for the wedding guest list 🤣
walks around I think you mean 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I promise I’m not her 🙈 I’m actually quite insulted that people think I’m her 🥴
I apologise if I picked it up wrong, I was thinking because you had a lot of information on Anna & I was thinking sms was basically posting the comments and using them on her story to get attention 🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I apologise if I picked it up wrong, I was thinking because you had a lot of information on Anna & I was thinking sms was basically posting the comments and using them on her story to get attention 🥴🥴
No worries, I don’t even know why she picked me and my post because In that post I was stupidly defending her as too why she wasn’t invited to the wedding colm was at and she ended up making a big deal over it 🤣🙈

Reactions: 4
No worries, I don’t even know why she picked me and my post because In that post I was stupidly defending her as too why she wasn’t invited to the wedding colm was at and she ended up making a big deal over it 🤣🙈
Because by you saying your partner also wasn't invited she can make you (if she finds you) a scapegoat and batter you...
Nothing about all the facts people have said here though

Reactions: 2
Because by you saying your partner also wasn't invited she can make you (if she finds you) a scapegoat and batter you...
Nothing about all the facts people have said here though
She can give it her best shot.. I’m not in the slightest bit worried, and she’s really stupid if she thinks I was that stupid to slip up so easily, there are so many ways I could know about that night. I will let ye all know if she rocks up on my door anyway - I’ll get a selfie with her for ye all 🤳🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must of made him put it up :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn’t put it past her/them to change their statuses or for her to announce on her insta that they are off, to stir up attention on this page. Which she’ll post on her insta gaining even more attention!!!! She loves attention good or bad. Its a win win for her. I dont even believe her anymore when she says its off. I wouldn’t even believe the radio out of her car… well before she wrapped it around a pole desperately chasing Colm.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t put it past her/them to change their statuses or for her to announce on her insta that they are off, to stir up attention on this page. Which she’ll post on her insta gaining even more attention!!!! She loves attention good or bad. Its a win win for her. I dont even believe her anymore when she says its off. I wouldn’t even believe the radio out of her car… well before she wrapped it around a pole desperately chasing Colm.
no way, was she off too see him when she was pissed and crashed?! 🙈🙈 they’re both as bad as each other

no way, was she off too see him when she was pissed and crashed?! 🙈🙈 they’re both as bad as each other
Yip, the alleged story was she kissed a friend of his in the pub in front of him, he told her to go home, he left. She got in her car and drove to his estate. When the cops came after the crash he was allegedly peeping out the window and didnt come out to her..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Lol ah now butterflies you haven’t done your homework (wags finger) Theres another 2 threads about sms with pictures of her car after she crash in his estate posted somewhere. She hit another car that night. Completely wrote that off as well as her own. The owner of that car had a disability and relied on that car. Sms never as much as apologised to the owner.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lol ah now butterflies you haven’t done your homework (wags finger) Theres another 2 threads about sms with pictures of her car after she crash in his estate posted somewhere. She hit another car that night. Completely wrote that off as well as her own. The owner of that car had a disability and relied on that car. Sms never as much as apologised to the owner.
You are correct, I haven’t done my homework! I haven’t followed her since the beginning so didn’t know her story 🙈 sorry guys! 😏 but OMG!! I am shocked! I cannot believe that. What a scumbag! Is she disqualified forever or what was the outcome? Great role model 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.