Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What's the sca?

She really looked like she was gaining back respect from her followers on her question box and she comes on today like
Liam Nielsen
"I will find you and I will kill you " 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Low&behold

She has some neck to put up a post about Suicide. 🤬🤬 when she knowingly drove a vulnerable woman to a mental facility with suicidal thoughts by the mind fucking and lies she told her..... all because anna stood between her and the fella she wanted.
not to mention whatever she did to her own ex that made him take an attempt on his life.
And also the turmoil she is continuing to put her kids through that will have lasting and devastating repercussions on their mental health.

This creature really has no shame or remorse for any of the stuff she has done

• Wow

Aprillady

Im not a fan of Supermom at all but I have to say I felt sorry for her in her recent post about coming home from hospital and Hunter falling on his face. Its Tough as a single mom and trying to organize the other kids and worry about Cameron and then hunter. Then the added worry of having to bring Cameron back in etc. Maybe I’m too soft and naive.

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Announced on her Facebook shes pregnant, then removed it..in the words of Jim carey"you are one pathetic loser"how desperate to stay relevant is she.it would explain the weight gain alright (saw it couple weeks ago when I saw her round fermoy)but we all know she can't...unless shes going to claim shes the next top virgin Mary...
Well if she is pregnant it just shows how much of a liar she is with all her drama over having a hysterectomy that NEVER HAPPENED!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ How is she going to explain that one?

Tea Towel

I know this will be unpopular opinion...... and I know she has done things in the past that have annoyed & hurt people but commenting that she's not feeding her kids and commenting how they look unhealthy in my opinion is bad form.
Leave the kids out of it they are innocent.
There’s a lot of paraphrasing there to make it sound like I said something I didn’t 🙄 I said the children DONT look underweight, but their cheeks aren’t full and rosy either, and that I’d say she keeps the bare minimum in the cupboards (ie) no extra treats etc. Didn’t she once or twice make a big deal out of cooking a roast chicken and veg cos the kids were looking for it. FFS you would think they would be getting that regularly anyway. And the story about the forgotten ham was posted just after school started yesterday why the fuck didn’t she bring/ arrange to have something brought up the the school before lunch time so they could have something decent to fill them on their first day back? I wasn’t criticizing the children, they are innocent as you said which is exactly why it galls me that they hadn’t a decent lunch yesterday. I stand by what I said that it appears all her money goes on herself, hair nails clothes etc that’s sure what it looks like and I know plenty like her

Reactions: 15

Low&behold

Maybe that's just by she is quitting Instagram?!?!
Totally agree, who’s going to know where she lives come January if she doesn’t post it.
she won’t have the kids or the car so very much under the radar except for The proof she would post on Insta coming back to bite her in the ass.
One thing is for definite she’ll continue to scan and squirm her way out of being a contributing member of society in any way.
same goes for the ugly lump she’s hitched her wagon to. He gives every woman the shudders just knowing what a sexual predator he is. Let’s hope 2021 bring less of the pair of them frauds.

Herderlah

I cannot believe she puts up pics like this when she has a teenage son/daughter... whatever about the other 87 kids she has spawned I just find it so wrong for the teens .... u can be guaranteed one of his classmates will screenshot this pic for their “wankbank” what a absolute gowl , she’s an attention whore.... Gollum’s eye musta started to stray

nannyg

VIP Member
That’s the longest wash she’s ever given her pussy !! 🐈 (sorry I just couldn’t resist) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

nannyg

VIP Member
Was Colum even around then? I don’t remember hearing about him then and I remember that time clearly, it was like watching a car crash happening and not being able to do anything about it. It was just awful and not at all surprising. Very very sad for the kids.
is she off the road now? I don’t follow her or watch her stories anymore.
Yeah he was around then the reason you didn’t hear about him was he was sneaking around behind his partners back to ride superscum on the sly! That’s why she was posting all the time where she was, how she was on her own, wearing Pennys underwear as outerwear etc etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Low&behold

I’m probably just extra cranky today 😡 homeschooling has me about to drive my head into the wall. 😭
I know Tess’s cure all is a “ride” but I don’t want the hubby thinking that twice in one week is the new normal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

IGer1

Colm gives me the absolute ICK! 🤢 There is something soooo slimy & off about him, I couldn’t even bare to look at him!

• Heart
Reactions: 13