Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has some neck to put up a post about Suicide. 🤬🤬 when she knowingly drove a vulnerable woman to a mental facility with suicidal thoughts by the mind bleeping and lies she told her..... all because anna stood between her and the fella she wanted.
not to mention whatever she did to her own ex that made him take an attempt on his life.
And also the turmoil she is continuing to put her kids through that will have lasting and devastating repercussions on their mental health.

This creature really has no shame or remorse for any of the stuff she has done
And uses the mental health card every time she fucks up 🤬

Reactions: 9
She has some neck to put up a post about Suicide. 🤬🤬 when she knowingly drove a vulnerable woman to a mental facility with suicidal thoughts by the mind bleeping and lies she told her..... all because anna stood between her and the fella she wanted.
not to mention whatever she did to her own ex that made him take an attempt on his life.
And also the turmoil she is continuing to put her kids through that will have lasting and devastating repercussions on their mental health.

This creature really has no shame or remorse for any of the stuff she has done
It's the taking advantage of a man with mental health issues who suffered abuse in an institution as a child,and who turned to her and her husband for help in how to use am ATM card to access his settlement,and they robbing him blind of 14,000euro all because they wanted fancy things in their new council house for me..(which by the way they already had a house and went from a 3 to a 4 bed,didnt take 14,000 to do up the extra room,sweet FA to do only turn the key,they already had everything)according to Marcus.it drove the poor man's mental health issues even worse.he trusted them two gophers😭they abused his trust,so she better not start spouting tit about mental health,it only arises when shes trying to get herself out of trouble,playing the mental health card.i will never get over that level of scum,my heart breaks for that man and what they did to him.they made him have a breakdown so duck yourself Teresa with your mental health ,suicide bullshit. Dictating to Anna how she should sign herself in for help,and convincing her to do so.telling your husband that you were in sarsfields court getting help after the crash,when you were in actual fact holed up with mr motivator in his house the whole time.how many more have you done it to???its always around xmas you get giddy and play that card..anybody who ever genuinely had mental health problems would never in a 1000 lifetimes want that infliction on another person.you are just a toxic self absorbed cruel excuse for a person,water always finds it's own level arnt ya blessed you found colm!!change the record,only influence you are is how to swindle money out of people,and how to duck up the kids life.any of her followers who want to buy into her "nutritionlist "business God help ye,will be done out of the hard earned cash ye have.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's the taking advantage of a man with mental health issues who suffered abuse in an institution as a child,and who turned to her and her husband for help in how to use am ATM card to access his settlement,and they robbing him blind of 14,000euro all because they wanted fancy things in their new council house for me..(which by the way they already had a house and went from a 3 to a 4 bed,didnt take 14,000 to do up the extra room,sweet FA to do only turn the key,they already had everything)according to Marcus.it drove the poor man's mental health issues even worse.he trusted them two gophers😭they abused his trust,so she better not start spouting tit about mental health,it only arises when shes trying to get herself out of trouble,playing the mental health card.i will never get over that level of scum,my heart breaks for that man and what they did to him.they made him have a breakdown so duck yourself Teresa with your mental health ,suicide bullshit. Dictating to Anna how she should sign herself in for help,and convincing her to do so.telling your husband that you were in sarsfields court getting help after the crash,when you were in actual fact holed up with mr motivator in his house the whole time.how many more have you done it to???its always around xmas you get giddy and play that card..anybody who ever genuinely had mental health problems would never in a 1000 lifetimes want that infliction on another person.you are just a toxic self absorbed cruel excuse for a person,water always finds it's own level arnt ya blessed you found colm!!change the record,only influence you are is how to swindle money out of people,and how to duck up the kids life.any of her followers who want to buy into her "nutritionlist "business God help ye,will be done out of the hard earned cash ye have.
You have hit the nail on the head. She doesn't worry about her kids mental health when she calling them Asshole1 and Asshole2 or rolling her eyes at them while talking through her phone to them. Kids pick up on little signs like that

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Is there any documented evidence on record of what they did to that man? I'm absolutely not doubting it for a second, would just be interested in the outcome for him and if they were punished for what they did. Disgusting yoke she is.

Reactions: 5
Is there any documented evidence on record of what they did to that man? I'm absolutely not doubting it for a second, would just be interested in the outcome for him and if they were punished for what they did. Disgusting yoke she is.
Google it.you will find it as there was a court case. Marcus sweeney mitchelstown

You have hit the nail on the head. She doesn't worry about her kids mental health when she calling them Asshole1 and Asshole2 or rolling her eyes at them while talking through her phone to them. Kids pick up on little signs like that
A sad case of a so called mother.them kids terrified and worrying incase Teresa would think about doing it.they can read Teresa!!they can see what you talk about and what you have spoken about previously...do you not think you could spare them the trauma for once,and work on yourself in private without announcing to the who ever will listen to you?anybody genuinely suffering with MH which let's be honest we all have had at some stage, we would get help.i bet they lay awake at night when the worlds asleep worrying and fretting about her and what they have done wrong to deserve such utter depravity of a mother's love.

she couldn't make it more obvious to her kids she doesn't give a tit about them..asshole 1 and 2.did you ever hear the likes of it?has to be torture to them😭you can only imagine what they have endured growing up in a dysfunctional household,infairness Marcus does give them some bit of a normal life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Its not the kitchen table from her instagram stories/pics so must be gollums. He better be on his best behaviour if he wants her to hand over the money 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hadn’t she the drink driving case in January?
She already had the case, she has been put off the road in January but was given time to sort out a new house in the town to live in because where she is now is 5km out in the country. Neither herself and the childrens father will be able to drive because both of them are off the road for driving under the influence offences.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She already had the case, she has been put off the road in January but was given time to sort out a new house in the town to live in because where she is now is 5km out in the country. Neither herself and the childrens father will be able to drive because both of them are off the road for driving under the influence offences.
Wow nice parents!! That’s shocking. And this one has 46,000 followers why??

Reactions: 7
Most definitely Gollum’s stuff she’s selling, he must be having a right clear out before she moves in 😂😂😂
Hopefully his taste has improved since the 90’s when he clearly bought the items 🤢
Maybe he’s knocking walls and building an extension to house his 8 new step kids??
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😩🤣😂🤣😩😩😆🤪🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s hardly moving her in is he? Jesus Christ how long till the place is broke up! He won’t be able to bring the dogs walking even 😂

Two for me,one for you goll..😂
The money was just resting in my account 🤣🤣🤣

Wow nice parents!! That’s shocking. And this one has 46,000 followers why??
Lol i am from the town where she lives. I follow her for the drama n gossip, she is the talk of the town with her carry on. There are a lot more people from town that follow for same reason. She gets so many followers because her life is chaos and a tit show. You wouldnt see half the drama on Eastenders. And i imagine alot more follow her for that reason too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.