Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
Love how she's worried about ham sandwiches and the same woman sat on her bed showing her love honey double stroker, vibrator and lube and giving sex talks knowing Colm was watching. She posts half naked pictures of herself, tattle is the least of her worries she made an awful fool of herself for a man.

Reactions: 13

Jezzebell

Hadn’t she the drink driving case in January?
She already had the case, she has been put off the road in January but was given time to sort out a new house in the town to live in because where she is now is 5km out in the country. Neither herself and the childrens father will be able to drive because both of them are off the road for driving under the influence offences.

• Wow
  • Angry

Lovelula

VIP Member
She is one of these women that cant be without a man.You can tell.She was the same with the husband.She gave the big spiel about domestic violence,he used kill her she had to access a domestic violence charity to eventually leave him bla bla ....then when she was in the new house she was on one day on a casual Q and A and she practically said she missed him,missed the little things of day to day couple life.She forgot herself.

We bring old habits to new relationships,whether she likes it or not she is kickstarting the cycle of fighting again with Colm..I couldn't give a shit but she has 3 beautiful daughters watching this who will grow up thinking fighting is a part of love which is so unhealthy.

Jordan will jog on eventually.
Everyone feeling sorry for Saint Anna should remember he cheated WITH her years ago while he was in a longterm relationship with another woman.She lost him how she found him.
Hes confident enough to start over from scratch but Tess will give him hell when he does leave.

Rant over.

Neveraninstahun

It's the taking advantage of a man with mental health issues who suffered abuse in an institution as a child,and who turned to her and her husband for help in how to use am ATM card to access his settlement,and they robbing him blind of 14,000euro all because they wanted fancy things in their new council house for me..(which by the way they already had a house and went from a 3 to a 4 bed,didnt take 14,000 to do up the extra room,sweet FA to do only turn the key,they already had everything)according to Marcus.it drove the poor man's mental health issues even worse.he trusted them two gophers😭they abused his trust,so she better not start spouting shit about mental health,it only arises when shes trying to get herself out of trouble,playing the mental health card.i will never get over that level of scum,my heart breaks for that man and what they did to him.they made him have a breakdown so fuck yourself Teresa with your mental health ,suicide bullshit. Dictating to Anna how she should sign herself in for help,and convincing her to do so.telling your husband that you were in sarsfields court getting help after the crash,when you were in actual fact holed up with mr motivator in his house the whole time.how many more have you done it to???its always around xmas you get giddy and play that card..anybody who ever genuinely had mental health problems would never in a 1000 lifetimes want that infliction on another person.you are just a toxic self absorbed cruel excuse for a person,water always finds it's own level arnt ya blessed you found colm!!change the record,only influence you are is how to swindle money out of people,and how to fuck up the kids life.any of her followers who want to buy into her "nutritionlist "business God help ye,will be done out of the hard earned cash ye have.
You have hit the nail on the head. She doesn't worry about her kids mental health when she calling them Asshole1 and Asshole2 or rolling her eyes at them while talking through her phone to them. Kids pick up on little signs like that

• Sad

nannyg

VIP Member
Whats going on between her and sarah burke? sorry only started following her recently :)
I think all her instahuns dropped her like a hot rock after she got smashed and crashed her car in the estate where the fellow she was having an affair lived one dark and dreary winters night. (Added for special effect) 🤣

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
I would say she has just hidden it . The fact she posted the cryptic comeback shite more or less hints that she has to come off for awhile for other reasons.

I think the fact that people in here were posting about her movements, involvement with the kids etc may have spooked her and she realised she had to lay low for awhile. Unfortunately, as the complete narcissist she is she won't be gone for long.

I was lucky enough to see her rant about Tattle before she disappeared, Jesus they all sing from the same hymn sheet when it comes to this site ...we are all nasty , boring trolls who need the ride and they don't care what we say ...well if you don't care don't read here 🤷🏻‍♀️

More in her line, get a job, make amends for all the shite she has put other people through , oh and raise her feckin children herself rather than running after that tool

• Heart

Low&behold

I've missed something 🙈 why are the kids staying in Mtown for the month, has she not had them recently
She’s off the road now since 4th Jan for her Drink Driving Crash back in summer 2019.
Kids staying in Mtown as she’s saying she has no way to transport them. No school means no school runs so Tess is happy out pretending she never gave birth to 8 children and holed up in Fermoy with Creepy Gollum.

• Wow

Sure isnt that it!

Announced on her Facebook shes pregnant, then removed it..in the words of Jim carey"you are one pathetic loser"how desperate to stay relevant is she.it would explain the weight gain alright (saw it couple weeks ago when I saw her round fermoy)but we all know she can't...unless shes going to claim shes the next top virgin Mary...

• Wow
  • Haha

Lalalano

You’d think with 8 kids and a ferral fella to look after she’d have better things to be doing with her time 🙄

• Haha

Laurajane3030

Chatty Member
Her Facebook page now has a quote up on their story saying if u are dating someone try and find out how they are raised and that will explain why they’re a pile of shite or something along those lines 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Mary Mary

VIP Member
She’s throwing digs at Julie having help with her family and whatever but it’s only because she is jealous that she has no one - like literally no one! She has no friends and her family want nothing to do with her and you could see that over the last few days, it was Christmas and it was only her and the kids, no siblings to invite her around for a drink or Christmas dinner nothing! And who’s fault is it... only herself! All of a sudden she’s pulling the single mother card... like please 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Sure she must have a fanny like a wizards sleeve at this stage and it's had more houseguests than a Royal banquet

• Haha

Sure isnt that it!

All a load of wind from our Teresa..attention seeking at its finest..tell ya what she looks horrific..the pictures with her "partner"😂.shes aged about 15 years,shes like an old woman.as for the teeth, what's going on with them,they are awful.has anybody seen how glowing and fantastic Anna looks lately!shes like a new woman since she got rid of that fungus.the saddest part is how sad and disheveled those poor kids are.really sad state of affairs.only person she is kidding is herself the camera doesn't lie Teresa..

nannyg

VIP Member
Did yous see the tee shirt he had made for her, something you’d have made for your pre pubescent teen 🤣 and she posts it on sm…. I’m scarlet for her 🥴

• Haha