Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine chats to Colm, she was saying he updated his facebook status yesterday to in a relationship, sms must of made him do it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Thread Title suggestion:

MaryMary’s being hunted down, get back in your box Tess ya clown!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is great craic, never thought I’d get her so riled up. It’s a bit of entertainment for her anyway 🙈🤣 she should be happy I’m giving her a bit of content for once 🤣

Reactions: 6
Embarrassing carry-on, the age of them
Isn't it absolutely pathetic. Two of them heading for middle age and more toxic than nuclear waste.

Desperate example to set her children that it's ok to treat and be treated like that

Reactions: 10
I'm very confused. Why is she annoyed at Mary Mary?? Her post took me here but I've now idea why??

Reactions: 3
I'm very confused. Why is she annoyed at Mary Mary?? Her post took me here but I've now idea why??
There are 2 prev threads about SMS and Mary mary has commented before, so i think thats what she means. She thinks she knows who Mary Mary but then again she thinks she knows everything 🤷‍♀️

@MaryMary if she has guessed who you are, even if she thinks its the right person!! She will land on your door step for a confrontation. She’s done it to Anna, but she has done it to a few people in Mitchelstown. I’m close to someone who has had the privilege. Shes bould out and thinks shes entitled to do it. The garda were called to the house. Just warning you hun have the garda number on speed dial 😉. Could you imagine tho what a bleeping eejit she will look if she has the wrong person 😝

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh she would be a very silly girl to come knocking at my door I can tell you that. I havnt said anything that wasn’t true and I think that’s what’s pissing her off. There is plenty of people on this thread that have said a lot worse like 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah that’s just her accent! Can’t blame a woman for being from Cork
She’s writing a book…. Or at least she wants to.. that should be interesting.
Tip one - the word is THIS not TIS for THIS morning etc
Mary Mary I’m beginning to think you could be Tessie Tessie. I’ve had my doubts before this, and if my partner went to wedding without me he’d be back to an empty house
You can tell it’s a bunch of old Irish ma’s in unhappy relationships on here 😂 let your husband go to a wedding without you it’s not his fault you’re not good enough craic to be invited by my the bride.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

You can tell it’s a bunch of old Irish ma’s in unhappy relationships on here 😂 let your husband go to a wedding without you it’s not his fault you’re not good enough craic to be invited by my the bride.
Your even making a show of yourself on here give it up T.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

"good enough craic to be invited by me the bride"

Are you Gra? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Tess girl, I'm from Cork and would never speak like you. Nevermind that I know how to spell.

Go on away and stop embarrassing yourself further then what you already have.

Reactions: 9
If I was Teresa I wouldn't even get upset about breaking up with Gollum anymore, it'll be back on just as quick

Reactions: 4
If I was Teresa I wouldn't even get upset about breaking up with Gollum anymore, it'll be back on just as quick
I would be highly embarrassed if I was her, its toxic and childish, their behavior has put a private wedding into the spot light, they will be the laughing stock of all at that wedding. If the bride is a teacher, how embarrassing for her in a small town knowing sms and colm were the cause of it being discussed.

• Sad
They are only fecking it up for themselves because none of their friends will invited them to anything ever again because of all the drama they draw 🙄

She is one of these women that cant be without a man.You can tell.She was the same with the husband.She gave the big spiel about domestic violence,he used kill her she had to access a domestic violence charity to eventually leave him bla bla ....then when she was in the new house she was on one day on a casual Q and A and she practically said she missed him,missed the little things of day to day couple life.She forgot herself.

We bring old habits to new relationships,whether she likes it or not she is kickstarting the cycle of fighting again with Colm..I couldn't give a tit but she has 3 beautiful daughters watching this who will grow up thinking fighting is a part of love which is so unhealthy.

Jordan will jog on eventually.
Everyone feeling sorry for Saint Anna should remember he cheated WITH her years ago while he was in a longterm relationship with another woman.She lost him how she found him.
Hes confident enough to start over from scratch but Tess will give him hell when he does leave.

Rant over.

Reactions: 13
She is one of these women that cant be without a man.You can tell.She was the same with the husband.She gave the big spiel about domestic violence,he used kill her she had to access a domestic violence charity to eventually leave him bla bla ....then when she was in the new house she was on one day on a casual Q and A and she practically said she missed him,missed the little things of day to day couple life.She forgot herself.

We bring old habits to new relationships,whether she likes it or not she is kickstarting the cycle of fighting again with Colm..I couldn't give a tit but she has 3 beautiful daughters watching this who will grow up thinking fighting is a part of love which is so unhealthy.

Everyone feeling sorry for Saint Anna should remember he cheated WITH her years ago while he was in a longterm relationship with another woman.She lost him how she found him.
Hes confident enough to start over from scratch but Tess will give him hell when he does leave.

Rant over.
Who was he with before Anna? The mother of his daughter?

Reactions: 1

Rant over.
Just to add that men too are in abusive relationships so its not just about females

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.