Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same she posted really unflattering pics of her and Gollum. Her teeth are shocking and the pics are clearly filtered so much worse IRL šŸ¤®
Annaā€™s pic from last night with her daughters is beautiful she is a good looking girl in a more natural way that Tess. I think they are the same age ? but Tess looks a lot older IMO.šŸ˜¬
Tessā€™s kids always look uncared for, even dressed up the younger ones look like they are in clothes two sizes too small. Not anything wrong with hand me downs especially in a family that size but itā€™s sad when you know how much she spends on herself that the kids go without.
Worst teeth ever from coffee & smoking and god only knows what!! Big red ugly lips as well!!

Reactions: 4
Well lads it was lovely chatting with ye - we may find ourselves chatting tit about her again when she comes back because she will miss all those dick pics she apparently gets šŸ™„šŸ¤£ sheā€™s like tinker bell - without all the attention she will die! Imagine all the steps she will get in now with having no car šŸ˜± she will be pounding in and out the fermoy/Mitchelstown road to colm cz we all know he ainā€™t going to be getting off his flat arse to collect her šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She deactivated both Supermom and Tmg nutisuccess page also. That didnt last long šŸ¤£

i bet that she will be back on instagram once Cocoā€™s law comes into effect šŸ˜‰. Thats only a few short weeks away isnt it?

Reactions: 7
When you deactivate a page do you lose your followers?
The reason for deactivating the ā€œbusiness pageā€ was either cz she got reported or afraid of been reported because she is 100% not a qualified nutritionist nor will she ever be!!
Colm wonā€™t be long getting rid of her now cz the only reason he was with her was for the insta fame he was getting from her tagging him all the time šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
When you deactivate a page do you lose your followers?
The reason for deactivating the ā€œbusiness pageā€ was either cz she got reported or afraid of been reported because she is 100% not a qualified nutritionist nor will she ever be!!

No I think the earlier poster was right - either she has the case coming up or sheā€™s coming back once cocoā€™s law is in because she possibly misunderstands it

Reactions: 5
No I think the earlier poster was right - either she has the case coming up or sheā€™s coming back once cocoā€™s law is in because she possibly misunderstands it
I think a lot of the insta huns are not understanding cocoā€™s law.. fools.. it canā€™t and wonā€™t stop folk having an opinion, Liz on last night telling us she has three cases before the judge.. Leeeesa trying to get info through the HC ( that died a death) , if these people are gonna share their lives warts n all.. then expect the opinions!

Reactions: 10
I think a lot of the insta huns are not understanding cocoā€™s law.. fools.. it canā€™t and wonā€™t stop folk having an opinion, Liz on last night telling us she has three cases before the judge.. Leeeesa trying to get info through the HC ( that died a death) , if these people are gonna share their lives warts n all.. then expect the opinions!
Exactly critics and reviews have always been a thing.

I hope she does come back spouting about it..see how far it would get her.she would only be shooting herself in the foot in regards to all the other things she has done,and him that never came to light.teresa,read up on what it actually is colm is going to have to get out the blackboard and chalk and explain it to this one.you cannot go through life and cause carnage and trouble for people at every turn with years..and she has done the most dire of things,things alot of people dont know.and then for her to cry wolf. šŸ™„life doesn't work like that.the likes of you should never get a platform..trash.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ll bet my house that she has only temporarily disabled her account because yes you lose everything even the username if you delete it altogether, and we all know there isnā€™t a snowballs chance in hell that Tessy will give up on her 47k followers, who can she show her scrawny body with the two beachballs stuck onto her chest to?!!!

Iā€™ll bet my house that she has only temporarily disabled her account because yes you lose everything even the username if you delete it altogether, and we all know there isnā€™t a snowballs chance in hell that Tessy will give up on her 47k followers, who can she show her scrawny body with the two beachballs stuck onto her chest to?!!!
You lose all your followers? šŸ˜±šŸ˜± No way she deactivated it so.
She also said in the last post the comeback is greater than the setback or some such BS so she is already planning to come back to Insta.
She just needs to pull off her current scam first

Part of me feels like maybe she had enough.
Sheā€™s probably looking at the other local Instagramers getting stuff and she feels left out.
She sort of reminds me of Charity Dingle out of Emmerdale.

• Haha
Sheā€™s probably looking at the other local Instagramers getting stuff and she feels left out.
No no no no no.
this is Teresa McGrath
If it was anyone else I would wholeheartedly agree with you but Tess? No Fecking way.
she is a sociopath, feelings donā€™t come into it. This is a ploy, plot, scam, grift whatever you want to call it. It can only be to benefit Her in some way. be it financial, in order to get her out of trouble , or to cause distress to someone else. She has something up her filthy sleeve.
We havenā€™t seen the back of this one unfortunately.

I'd say something If she was worthy of it,if she had come on and apologised held her hands up and said "I've done real crappy things ,I take full responsibility but I want to change my ways"but she just lands the blame on everybody else.after all,we are all jealous ,liars and need a good auld ride...the running narrative with her is always "the comeback is always greater than the setback"its wearing thin now.when will people realise she is poison,and following her is fuelling her narc personality.there is always a method to her madness..

C80D2C13-E87F-46D0-B56A-AC6211FC8A5E.jpeg

Sheā€™s probably trying to organise one of these to bring the children around now that sheā€™s off the road!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶Daisy daisy give me your answer do,I'm half crazy all for the love of you,it wont be a stylish marriage as I can't afford a carriage. Wont you look sweet going down the street on a bicycle made for 10šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶it never seemed so apt that song until now

Reactions: 2
I would say she has just hidden it . The fact she posted the cryptic comeback shite more or less hints that she has to come off for awhile for other reasons.

I think the fact that people in here were posting about her movements, involvement with the kids etc may have spooked her and she realised she had to lay low for awhile. Unfortunately, as the complete narcissist she is she won't be gone for long.

I was lucky enough to see her rant about Tattle before she disappeared, Jesus they all sing from the same hymn sheet when it comes to this site ...we are all nasty , boring trolls who need the ride and they don't care what we say ...well if you don't care don't read here šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

More in her line, get a job, make amends for all the shite she has put other people through , oh and raise her feckin children herself rather than running after that tool

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.