Supermom Slimming #3 Supermom mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for setting up the thread. Teresa should be happy with her lovely children and appreciate what she has. I know it's hard being separated but your children are worth a million times more than the likes of Colm. She should put her time into them and herself

Reactions: 8
Thanks for setting up the thread. Teresa should be happy with her lovely children and appreciate what she has. I know it's hard being separated but your children are worth a million times more than the likes of Colm. She should put her time into them and herself
100% beautiful kids and seeing them all together was so lovely she should get her priorities right cause she is blessed anyone else shouldn't matter

Reactions: 10
100% beautiful kids and seeing them all together was so lovely she should get her priorities right cause she is blessed anyone else shouldn't matter
Women like her will always put what ever man is in her life first the kids might come 3rd after her. Don’t be fooled at all!! Her kids get in the way.

Reactions: 5
Anyone think she put a Pic up of all the kids just to prove a point to tattle

Reactions: 14
Anyone think she put a Pic up of all the kids just to prove a point to tattle
Her page is public again I took a look at it!! She’s a complete mess!! She’s always taking digs at Tattle with her filthy potty mouth just like Julie!! They are so thick the both of them!

Quick recap of the last thread 🐍

Sms has a business page now and is doing a masters in nutrition but we think she read the information wrong and its a master class. Some people thought she has a gastric band and she went crazy on a live when a girl mixed up the tummy tuck and gastric band.

Herself and Colm Jordan ran whatsapp groups over lockdown and at one stage Sms had to ask the whatsapp group if they knew where Colm was. They followed and unfollowed several times and up to today they are not following each other, they have had the cop on to not waste their time following just to unfollow the next Friday. After they unfollowed Sms would then post a sultry pose in her underwear, not thinking of her poor children and what people would say about their mother.

Sms told her followers Colm was cooking dinner on Christmas day but he didnt and he is still laughing at the fact she didnt know who St Patrick was.

Sms got her lips tattooed but they didnt look any different.

Sms had all her 8 kids together for Christmas day and made a remark about families wearing matching clothes. She told all her followers how she is a single mum and did everything on her own for Christmas day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Quick recap of the last thread 🐍

Sms has a business page now and is doing a masters in nutrition but we think she read the information wrong and its a master class. Some people thought she has a gastric band and she went crazy on a live when a girl mixed up the tummy tuck and gastric band.

Herself and Colm Jordan ran whatsapp groups over lockdown and at one stage Sms had to ask the whatsapp group if they knew where Colm was. They followed and unfollowed several times and up to today they are not following each other, they have had the cop on to not waste their time following just to unfollow the next Friday. After they unfollowed Sms would then post a sultry pose in her underwear, not thinking of her poor children and what people would say about their mother.

Sms told her followers Colm was cooking dinner on Christmas day but he didnt and he is still laughing at the fact she didnt know who St Patrick was.

Sms got her lips tattooed but they didnt look any different.

Sms had all her 8 kids together for Christmas day and made a remark about families wearing matching clothes. She told all her followers how she is a single mum and did everything on her own for Christmas day.
Wow well done!😅 I do kinda feel bit sorry for her. She has made herself look a fool. She should of just kept quiet on Colm not showing up Xmas day until she knows for sure she won't get back with him again. Such a teenage thing to play out your break ups on social media.

Reactions: 11
God love us those poor children are some hindrance to our superslum she can’t even change the clothes or have a shower or wash the floors judging by the state of the little girls socks! Bet my house she can’t wait to be shot of them so she can run in the road “training” again.

Reactions: 7
I only feel sorry for the kids 😟 She’s been a single mam for a couple of days and it’ll probably take her months to get over it. The daddy must have them all the time. I’d say it’s all over with her and Gollum it’s the only time she goes on stories so much! He’s been M.I.A. for quite some time now🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only feel sorry for the kids 😟 She’s been a single mam for a couple of days and it’ll probably take her months to get over it. The daddy must have them all the time. I’d say it’s all over with her and Gollum it’s the only time she goes on stories so much! He’s been M.I.A. for quite some time now🧐
No sign of life in his stories at all. He's totally gone to ground

Reactions: 1
Only people I feel sorry for are the little ones..she tit on every family member and friends she ever had.all this feel sorry for me bullshit,its all an act.shes made her bed she can lie in it now.all these remarks about other ones on Instagram is just bitterness and poison..course it's all for tattle,shes dirt..the tit she inflicted on her own family and on Anna,you wouldnt do it to a dog.chickens always come home to roost Teresa, you dont go through life causing carnage and damage and not expect that karma will come for ya.you would think she would pull herself together for one day,makes more of an effort for Instagram than one day with kids.as for that cowardly prick colm!!...gruesome excuse for a human.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.